Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body (44168 Views)

FG Bans Inter-State Movement Of COVID-19 Patients / COVID-19: Makinde Imposes Curfew On Oyo, Bans Inter-State Movement From Sunday / Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by NNAMDIII(m): 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
Some bastards will shout deliverance while others will shout spiritual problem, i laugh you all in Swahili

6 Likes

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by kgr8mike(m): 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
Acrofab:
This has lasted for over 15years. It started after I ate in the dream. Have gone for tests and nothing was found out except malaria and typhoid.

Have prayed and fasted but when it seems the movements is subsiding, I found myself eating in the dream again and the movements will increase.

It is really making life unbearable to me cos the only time I don't feel the movement is when i am sleeping.
Please if you know what I can do to free kindly let me know.
please your help is needed.

How did you do the fasting?

1 Like

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Taiwojon(m): 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
hmmmm

first of all
it might be body disease if you don't use to take care of yourself

secondly
it might be spiritual,
aviod sins and evil doing and in all give your life to Jesus.

most importantly pray
I repeat pray to God about it, even before bringing it here. the first person to take your problem to is God.

lastly take good care of yourself.

our doctor in the house will advise you more.

I pray God heal you.
amen

2 Likes

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Joshmanuel10(m): 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lol eating in ur dream
Then don't eat in ur dream smiley

Bro ur matter ain't spiritual u ain't just taking proper care of ur body... And Nigeria doctors are useless how will body itching be a symptom of malaria... Kaiiii

Whatever is doing is more than "movement on the body"
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by nathanomochi(m): 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
I think you have Ekpom syndrome, see a doctor preferably a psychiatrist

5 Likes

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by UDUJ(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
Acrofab:
This has lasted for over 15years. It started after I ate in the dream. Have gone for tests and nothing was found out except malaria and typhoid.

Have prayed and fasted but when it seems the movements is subsiding, I found myself eating in the dream again and the movements will increase.

It is really making life unbearable to me cos the only time I don't feel the movement is when i am sleeping.

You need to be more specific. We need to rule out any physical ailment as the cause before concluding it's spiritual.

When you say objects are moving round your body do you mean like itching all over ( people suffering from staph infections also have this itching that seems to move round the body). Or you mean physical objects are moving round your body like a snake or something?

Your explanation is too vague to make a conclusion.

For someone like myself that doesn't believe in all this spiritual nonsense I think you need to go do some serious tests vdrl et al at a good laboratory to find out what's really wrong with you. Your explanation looks like a severe staph infection and these infections could linger on for years and develop resistance to most antibiotics.

5 Likes

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Chirowman(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
wahala dey ooo
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by frainc(m): 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
This is not your madness this is your village's madness
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Kraytur: 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
mightyhazell:
shocked

Where is that damn nigarrr bum when u need him

On behalf of @slowmir

Damn nigarrr issoryt
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by raycoolman2: 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Sivoryl 500mg
Erythromycin
Take one morning and one night (12 hrs gap) first day. Then one daily for four days. I.e first day is morning and night while other days is one daily. thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by ALVA001: 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Acrofab:

What if the problem is coming from the same village

Then it only makes sense that the solution comes from there too.
������.
Oyinbo to she pencil lo she eraser.
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Acrofab: 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Chosen1984:
Fasting and Prayer without First Settling Genuinely with God Almighty in Total Repentance and Total Surrender is Hunger Strike and will Cause you Ulcer..

Moving Object is a Spiritual Projection..
Total Surrender to God in Holiness and Righteousness laced with Prayers will take adequate care of that
bros am a born again Christian

1 Like

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by SaintLucia: 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
You have STD, go and cure yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by peacettw: 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
Hard to tell if majority of these comments are being made seriously or just plain old sarcasm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Joshmanuel10(m): 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
UDUJ:

You need to be more specific. We need to rule out any physical ailment as the cause before concluding it's spiritual.

When you say objects are moving round your body do you mean like itching all over ( people suffering from staph infections also have this itching that seems to move round the body). Or you mean physical objects are moving round your body like a snake or something?

The OP isn't saying everything..
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by samsard(m): 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
UDUJ:

Honestly he needs to see a GP or a psychiatrist, not all these pastors. It's ignorance that make people suffer in the hands of pastors. His number 1 problem right now is fear.

1 Like

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Acrofab: 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:
It's high blood pressure probably coupled with clots and shrunk veins making you feel the blood move as your heart is forcing it through your body.

Go for a full medical check-up to see if there are any underlying major medical condition. Then lose weight and stop eating fatty foods.
Not only my heart. the movement is both my head tummy and legs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by izubext007: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
go for HIV test
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by malakaimoscondo: 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kestolove:
Go to ur village ND get solution...no allow pastor buy private jet for ur head
I hope say na atheist u be abi...
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by FGonline: 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Those that fvck somebody somewhere make this kind of Complaint. You need to see a doctor though
Bleep somebody,how?

Be very clear when drop ur opinion so u are not quote out of contest
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Femilekan233: 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
Acrofab:

this is not for us to talk here chart me up on or call 08059709977
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by funso111: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Sunkyapogee:
Go to a better hospital for check up... There is nothing like spiritual problem.
.hmmmmm. and I pray u would not see one.my brother there is spiritual challenges.. moreover you a function of your spiritual life.anything about man is first settle in the spirit. good or bad.SO MY BROTHER THERE IS SPIRITUAL CHALLENGES.

8 Likes

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Acrofab:

What if the problem is coming from the same village

Don't mind him that's how unreasonable Nigerians talk

1 Like

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
this nah spiritual attack ooo..and it needs spiritual attention too not Orthodox medicine.. run quickly to any deliverance church.... that has the word and prophetic...
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by joyandfaith: 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Acrofab:

hypochondriasis
see a psychiatrist or clinical psychologist

1 Like

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by LordKushmann(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
You're being initiated into a very powerful occult family. I'm also an initiate myself so I'm telling you with experience. It's an ancestral calling you have to fulfill the physical aspect of it through completing the physical initiation as the spiritual one has been done.

We are Africans first before anything else and this comes with certain expectations and obligations except you're from an ordinary lineage what we call Ndi nkịtị in my tribe.

So you're not ordinary. The movements will stop once the initiation is completed and you're given your taboos. Dos and don'ts you're to follow to the letter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Tboysalau(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Acrofab:

You need to see a psychiatrist please, not just any kind of doctor

1 Like

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Mammangaddafi(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
It could be cutaneous larvae migran

1 Like

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Omihanifa: 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Yoke from the waters undecided

In other for you to break it, you need plenty of prayers and repentance from every known sin angry

3 Likes

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Grandmeister(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
Since when did eating in dreams portend ill omen? It should be the other way around..Joseph ate in the dream with his people and it was a good omen for him. You give the devil too much credit than he really deserves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Aritraco(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
locate any omega power ministry opm near you, and thank me later.
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by princeFAD: 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
Acrofab:

What you need is first to believe in the finishing work of our lord Jesus christ and accept Him as your Lord and personal saviour. ‘’If any man is Christ, old things are passed away and all things are become new’’ . After that, you need to exercise your authority in Jesus to stop anything moving in your body and the dream you do have

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich / How To Do A Home Pregnancy Test All By Your Self Before Your Period / Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.