Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:56 PM

Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana (49767 Views)

Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa / The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Nasman387(m): 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nigeria government display it's power on armless IPOB. Very shameless
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Ratedgang: 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
helinues:
Any Nigerians who can not abide by the law of foreign land should return back to Nigeria instead of creating nuisance
. You’re an 1diot.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Litmus: 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
SaintLucia:
There are many Nigerians living in abroad, schooling and doing legitimate business by respecting the law of their host country but only a particular tribe always give the host country problem with their dubious way. Imagine a South African man asking me which part of Nigeria I come from....

You’re an idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by stayclearofme: 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
See that one protesting wearing Ghanaian flag. How will they respect us?
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Burruchaga71(m): 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
helinues:

Ghana is not South Africa

Ghanaians don't have problem with average Nigerians doing their legitimate business....

Tell our people to also behave in abroad
. What did they do wrong?
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by RealEzee(m): 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
Jamersirwin1971:

Says who ? I am half Nigerian / half Ghanaian and I can tell you that naturally Ghanaians don’t like Nigerians . They have a kind of hatred when they hear you Nigerian . they way they portray Nigerians on radio stations you would be surprised with their kind of hatred .
gbam!!! But some folks here don't understand how it is at all, I don't understand this thing alot a Ghanaians have against Nigerians guun, yeah not all especially those who have left ghana before and exposed to other nationalities, the rest get beef with Nigerians big time Aswear.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by legitnow: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
stayclearofme:
See that one protesting wearing Ghanaian flag. How will they respect us?

She no want make them shoot her now.
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by stayclearofme: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
Coldie:

If what the police said is true the man signed his death warrant.

In the USA people get killed for less.

U carry Cutlass come out for public dae say u want kill person, even when police come u no still behave. In the US once u are with a weapon and u hear drop the knife get on the ground u dis obey anything u see take
Are you living in the USA? And is that right? Can't the person be shot on the legs? Even in the USA you are talking about people are against that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by stayclearofme: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
legitnow:

She no want make them shoot her now.
Lol.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
Their names are Nigerians in Abroad.
&
Biafrans in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by PrinceBBN279: 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
JUSTICE
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by MadamExcellency: 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
helinues:

Ghana is not South Africa

Ghanaians don't have problem with average Nigerians doing their legitimate business....

Tell our people to also behave in abroad

Small, small, Nairaland induced tribalism is turning you to a monster. Another man's dead is a log of wood.

Stop and retrace of steps and stop killing the humanity in you.
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Flairoqy(m): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
Notatribalist:
If you had not opened your smelling mouth,nobody would know you're a condemned idiot.The biggest idiot ever liveth.What law did he broke?he was holding a machete so,did the report says he hurt anybody? And in your shallow mind he deserved to be killed for that?what you wish other will before you,you bastard
Typical Nigerian!
You do same thing abroad and get hated/killed, no critical analysis, always arrogant and primitive.
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Layksaide(m): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
helinues:
Any Nigerians who can not abide by the law of foreign land should return back to Nigeria instead of creating nuisance

Sharap there
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
Zakiushenry:
I will keep saying it, No races like black race, and blacks like Nigerian, Even Nigerian dont love theirselves, I will keep telling them to come back home, let start revolution and make Nigeria great again! In one we achieve our goals

Have you watched the video?

The man was shot dead because he was threatening people with a machete....
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by erty6334(m): 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
I'm a Nigerian residing in Ghana for more than 11years now. Kindly tell my Nigerian people to obey Ghana law nd everything will definitely go well. If only my Nigeria people pass the right channel to do there businesses all this will never happen.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Micmuzac: 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
funmike83:
Oh no, but protest in another mans land may not yield anything. The should come back home and join hands to fight the politician s. Nigerians abroad should behave too

I advise them to change their nationality to their resident country, it's pointless to look for support by the present government Las Las it will end in premium tears, they don't know what or how to fix a problem but compound existing ones e.g our state of nation, be wise and save yourself, this government is a mob and we're in a jungle country
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Xano(m): 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
helinues:

Statement written by someone who has not visited any other country, except Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by legitnow: 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
[s]
erty6334:
I'm a Nigerian residing in Ghana for more than 11years now. Kindly tell my Nigerian people to obey Ghana law nd everything will definitely go well. If only my Nigeria people pass the right channel to do there businesses all this will never happen.
[/s]

IF THAT LAW INVOLVE EXTORTING 1MILLION DOLLARS FROM EACH NIGERIANS THEN IT IS A CRIMINAL ACT NOT LAW.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by SammyJac(m): 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
These guys have too far, Ghanaian government must be behind this. Nigerian government must not allow this to slide, something must be done to teach those involved a bitter lesson.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Coldie(m): 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
stayclearofme:

Are you living in the USA? And is that right? Can't the person be shot on the legs? Even in the USA you are talking about people are against that.
If u decide to find trouble anywhere gun touch u, no be anybody fault.

This is Africa, even in Nigeria same circumstances it would have still ended up same even worst cause in Nigeria those protesters can't try that nonsense of disturbing the police station like that by now either they would have arrested half of them, or they would shoot another set
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Notatribalist(m): 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
Flairoqy:

Typical Nigerian!
You do same thing abroad and get hated/killed, no critical analysis, always arrogant and primitive.
See this lost soul..if somebody deserve to be killed for holding a machete as you and your foolish Ghanians are insinuating, then you are more evil than satan himself..
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Kemimarch16(f): 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nigerian lives matter
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by nedekid: 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ofadaman:
Even Ghana of yesterday
It just shows how much this government has destroyed this country. If your president can go abroad and call youths lazy, can call Nigerians fraudulent and corrupt what do you expect?
If the economy has been so mismanaged our currency has been devastated ie we are now poverty capital of the world, what do you expect? Our people will now go to such usless countries like ghana, Lebanon, cross the desert etc to be 4th class citizens where they will be treated as crap!
Imagine ghana that Nigeria gifted aircraft during obasanjo time. That Jonathan's administration gifted hundreds of cars to aid their election after they pleaded for assistance.
Truelly sad.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by nedekid: 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
erty6334:
Which one are you on your profile picture. The guy on the left or right?
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
See as Ghana dey flex power for naija

Fallen hero under buhari regime
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by legitnow: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
Wat a lot of Nigerians dont know is demolishing a country embassy is an act of declaration of war.

It is a powerful symbolic meaning.

I saw a video of Nigeria Embassy staff in Ghana shouting i cant breath in Ghana protest and i shed tears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzOj5nuiJBc
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by jrtorrents: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
topboss:
[s][/s]

Sorry, that is not the topic, if u are one of the resident Ghanians on Nairaland, i can understand y u are trying to hide your Xenophobia.

It is also Nigerians that made you go and demolish Nigeria Embassy building in Ghana.

That case was already settled. If you didn’t read what happened, Google it. The government of Ghana even apologized for the mistake.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies / Bandits Kidnap 90 Passengers In Edo, Intercept GUO Luxurious Bus / Bonaventure Mokwe, Upper Class Hotel Owner Rejoices Over Man’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.