Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:30 AM

Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana (49766 Views)

Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa / The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by akigbemaru: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
helinues:
Any Nigerians who can not abide by the law of foreign land should return back to Nigeria instead of creating nuisance
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
helinues:
Any Nigerians who can not abide by the law of foreign land should return back to Nigeria instead of creating nuisance
I recognize your monikar, and I just want to say God punish you as your doom is near.
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
cooltola:
So because a fellow Nigerian misbehave, this is a very sorry excuse for the Ghana police to kill a probably unarmed Nigerian or any nationality in Ghana. The police is not the judge, jury and executioner. Let the court of the land decide who is guilty and give judgement. Till then, haters will always find a reason to hate Nigerians even if we are the most law abiding or the most well behaved citizens in their country.

Stupid illiterate when 100 people are killed in your village can you open your mouth in Nigeria when a Nigerian is killed in another country why do you want to open your mouth. You cannot fight for your country but they do want to run to another man's country to fight
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
helinues:
you are a foooooooolish baaaaaastard, for saying such.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by BananaPeel(m): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
These things are very simple, Nigeria should just cut off Ghana power supply for a week.
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
Buhari sef
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Zetty177x: 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Forced Buhari to change Nigeria. He said he was gonna change d country ..we are tired of people complaining.. Nigeria isn't an easy place to live in...the whole world don see us finish
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by jrtorrents: 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
BananaPeel:
These things are very simple, Nigeria should just cut off Ghana power supply for a week.

That will be such a great idea ! Especially when Ghana produces all of its power and exports to even Togo, Benin, Burkina abs Ivory Coast.

Nigerians have such an exaggerated opinion of your country

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Anambra1stS0n: 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
Asquare84:
Let namdi kanu go with ipob foot soldiers to fight Ghanaian police

The deceased, identified as Precious Watta
http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/19/police-nigerian-community-clash-over-killing-27-year-old-nigerian-ghana

Illiterates believe any xenophobic attack against Nigerians are only Igbos, Idio..ts your tribes men are also victims

Cc
helinues
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
Mraphel:
Those of us in Nigeria ain't foolish and mad

I have gone through your comments, I have not seen any you condemned the massacring of innocent IPOB citizens by your Nigeria combined forces.

All Nigerians that supported the Nigerian forces attacks against IPOB but are here condemning Ghanaian police for killing so called Nigerian in Ghana, all of you are foolish and mad. Charity begins at home. Condemn the massacring of innocent IPOB at home first, the the whole world will respect so called Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by helinues: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
post=93364045:

The deceased, identified as Precious Watta
http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/19/police-nigerian-community-clash-over-killing-27-year-old-nigerian-ghana

Illiterates believe any xenophobic attack against Nigerians are only Igbos, Idio..ts your tribes men are also victims

Cc
helinues

So Yorubas dey bear Precious Watta...

Choi, lots are wrong
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
legitnow:
[s][/s]

Ghanaians are even worst criminals.

As a matter of fact as a black person outside africa u are a criminal, how is dat for stereotyping?

I have five African citizens and when I travel with them they don't give me problem though only citizen which I travel it and any country which I go to in the world if the Nigerian citizen. If you do not have any other African passport you will not know what I am talking about. Right now Somalian passport is more respected than Nigerian passport
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
alienvirus:
We understand. Ghana is still angry with our border closure. They feel intimated whenever Nigeria is mentioned.

They should not toy with Tiger's tail.

From Accra to Kumasi, to Takoradi to Tamale is no match for Kano alone. Nuff said.

Ur delusional grandeur is epic...
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Anambra1stS0n: 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
helinues:

So Yorubas dey bear Precious Watta...

Choi, lots are wrong
Anu you thought the victim was Igbo.
Same Ghana shotdown Glo communication Ghana, when it was trending you disappeared.

Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by kokomilala(m): 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
When I posited here some weeks back that Nigeria should cut diplomatic and bilateral ties with arrogant Ghana, sone Ghanaian fool came here to attack me and fruitlessly defend his country. It's about time, our government did something drastic about the treatment of Nigerians. It's spiralling out of control.
For whatever it is, we are still worth our weight in gold .We cannot just be shrugged off or kow -towed anyhow within our compass of relationships.
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by BananaPeel(m): 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
jrtorrents:

That will be such a great idea ! Especially when Ghana produces all of its power and exports to even Togo, Benin, Burkina abs Ivory Coast.

Nigerians have such an exaggerated opinion of your country
Lol, you understood the sarcasm.
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by onatisi(m): 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
helinues:
God bless you more than your family members . it is obvious many didnt even watch the youtube video.
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
asanwafo:
Do they do fraud or sell drug here?

Very good question bro
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by lonlytroy(m): 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
helinues:

How do you even think?
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
kokomilala:
When I posited here some weeks back that Nigeria should cut diplomatic and bilateral ties with arrogant Ghana, sone Ghanaian fool came here to attack me and fruitlessly defend his country. It's about time, our government did something drastic about the treatment of Nigerians. It's spiralling out of control.
For whatever it is, we are still worth our weight in gold .We cannot just be shrugged off or kow -towed anyhow within our compass of relationships.

Open your eyes and go on the road and see what Nigerian government has done for you a country which is 32 in Africa in performance and achievement and 178 country in the world in performance and achievement what can Nigerian government do for you when all their money is out of the country
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by onatisi(m): 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
many police officers have been killed in budumbura , it is outside accra and many criminals have moved to the place , so the police is always on high alert , and why will some one be wielding a machete and be threatening to kill police officers and citizens and some set of people believe it is normal , many of those killed by police in the USA didn't even do half of this before they were killed
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
RealEzee:
gbam!!! But some folks here don't understand how it is at all, I don't understand this thing alot a Ghanaians have against Nigerians guun, yeah not all especially those who have left ghana before and exposed to other nationalities, the rest get beef with Nigerians big time Aswear.

The fact of the mater is that some unscrupulous Nigerians are involved in a lot of shady deals and illigalities which has dented the image of Nigerians in Ghana
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by jrtorrents: 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
Swanzi:

The fact of the mater is that some unscrupulous Nigerians are involved in a lot of shady deals and illigalities which has dented the image of Nigerians in Ghana

Honestly I think the vast majority of Nigerians are very law abiding and nice people ! Such a shame that the few spoil the name of the good ones. This is what the FG should be looking at fixing not making empty threats.
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
erty6334:
I'm a Nigerian residing in Ghana for more than 11years now. Kindly tell my Nigerian people to obey Ghana law nd everything will definitely go well. If only my Nigeria people pass the right channel to do there businesses all this will never happen.

My brother tell em...
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by majamajic(m): 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
helinues:

Ghana is not South Africa

Ghanaians don't have problem with average Nigerians doing their legitimate business....

Tell our people to also behave in abroad

Do Ghanaians in Nigeria pay $1 million license fee for just a shop ? U tell them to pay or leave , within a shortest time
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by chaloskyx: 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
see all this one that we are shouting justice the only way to get justice is by reciprocating the gesture to Ghanaian in Nigeria simple am sure by the time we have one or to Ghanaian in Nigeria having issues in Nigeria their government would get the message enough of the diplomatic talk and forming big brother Nigerian Govt should stand up for its citizens for once
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by majamajic(m): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
erty6334:
I'm a Nigerian residing in Ghana for more than 11years now. Kindly tell my Nigerian people to obey Ghana law nd everything will definitely go well. If only my Nigeria people pass the right channel to do there businesses all this will never happen.

Did u pay the $1 million license fee ?

I have Nigeria friend living in Ghana said same thing like u , meanwhile he is into Yahoo , nothing concern him with license fee , he is indoor always , he has been there for like 8 yrs
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by Skmoda360(m): 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
legitnow:
Wat a lot of Nigerians dont know is demolishing a country embassy is an act of declaration of war.

It is a powerful symbolic meaning.

I saw a video of Nigeria Embassy staff in Ghana shouting i cant breath in Ghana protest and i shed tears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzOj5nuiJBc

Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by RealEzee(m): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Swanzi:

bud this is does not take the fact alot of Ghanaians have this attitude towards Nigerians, as in first hand experience here bud, only those who have lived outside ghana are cool with Nigerians, ask a Liberian who he prefers between a Ghanaian and Nigerian, he will always pick a Nigerian to call his brother than a Ghanaian, no cap bud.

Liberians are coool too tho, I love those guys.
Sweet L.I.B
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
The population of Ghanaians in Nigeria drops by half

Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by clockwisereport: 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
Amah70:
Since Nigeria deported Ghanians from Nigeria during Shagari and Buhari regimes, every Ghanian person sees every Nigerian with suspicion, be it in Ghana or any where else in the world.
But Americans and Japanese fought bitter wars, but reconciled, Africa man does not fight war and reconcile. Take Fulani of Nigeria for example of Africa mind that never reconciles.

Ghana have also deported Nigerians on several occassions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportation_of_West_African_migrants_from_Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana by alizma: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bluntguy:
Nigerian government under Buhari is a toothless bulldog. The government's power is always displayed against its own citizens at home.
When Nigerians will not handle situation amicably what do you expect. You go to police station in a strange land wilding cutlass and you expect the policemen to be clapping for you abi?
I hate nonsense when I see one.
I have always tell people to behave themselves when they have difference with police or military men with gun. A policeman is someone like yourself, doing his job to earn money to leave a happy life with his family, each time he steps out of his house for work, his prayer is to return home safely. Therefore, he will do everything within his reach to stop anybody that threatened that prayer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies / Bandits Kidnap 90 Passengers In Edo, Intercept GUO Luxurious Bus / Bonaventure Mokwe, Upper Class Hotel Owner Rejoices Over Man’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.