Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Man Turns To Snake - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Turns To Snake (367 Views)

Nigeria Central Bank Clears 14 Banks' FX Backlog, Turns To Airlines / Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) / Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Turns To Snake by Ibekwe550(m): 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
Still on it another 10$ just now it is only no limits you can register on binary.com and create a demo account and then chat me up for the bot it is very easy to get and try it first on your demo account and see it wonders from there you can start with a 20$ investment it is that simple you can be making 20-100$ per day so far your phone is on try it and thank me later
Re: Man Turns To Snake by simplify80: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
Mr man change your topic and stop misleading people before they term u a scammer.
Re: Man Turns To Snake by Artillerous(m): 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ibekwe550:
Still on it another 10$ just now it is only no limits you can register on binary.com and create a demo account and then chat me up for the bot it is very easy to get and try it first on your demo account and see it wonders from there you can start with a 20$ investment it is that simple you can be making 20-100$ per day so far your phone is on try it and thank me later

PLEASE DO YOU HAVE THE ATTACHED BOT? I'M LOOKING FOR IT PLEASE

THANKS

Re: Man Turns To Snake by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
na ogun go kill your papa idiot. "man turns to snake" just for people to view your post.

ogun way don dey kill scammers since the days of abacha time na him go kill you and your papa.. idiot. grin
Re: Man Turns To Snake by Ibekwe550(m): 6:58am On Oct 01, 2020
grin
brain02:
na ogun go kill your papa idiot. "man turns to snake" just for people to view your post.

ogun way don dey kill scammers since the days of abacha time na him go kill you and your papa.. idiot. grin
grin

(1) (Reply)

Join Fortron The Site Is Open / Wealth Accumulation Through Cryptocurrency / Importation And Clearing Of Cars - 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.