Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

MJ @68: If You Hate Michael Jackson, Gather Here. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MJ @68: If You Hate Michael Jackson, Gather Here. (1501 Views)

Davido Acquires 4 Television Sets For ₦68 Million (Photo) / Michael Jackson's 62nd Posthumous Birthday. What Are Your Top 5 MJ Songs? / MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MJ @68: If You Hate Michael Jackson, Gather Here. by 1Alex: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
As Michael Jackson's 62nd posthumous birthday is today, I don't know if I'm the only one that hates him.

He was ashamed of being a black man that he made a mess of himself in bid to turn to a white man.

He didn't represent the black.

This singular act is a very pathetic one.

He was repulsive to my sight.

Note: you can blast me if you disagree with me but I won't respond. I have shared my impression about him. Period.

Is there any difference between this modafu*ka and Bob risky?

Re: MJ @68: If You Hate Michael Jackson, Gather Here. by Mokason28: 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
You are alone... MJ was a rare gem he wasn’t ashamed of being black , he had a skin Disease called Vitiligo..
Vitiligo is a condition in which the skin loses its pigment cells and this leads to loss of skin color in patches.

2 Likes

Re: MJ @68: If You Hate Michael Jackson, Gather Here. by judgementyard(m): 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
We all make mistakes.
Still love MJ

1 Like

Re: MJ @68: If You Hate Michael Jackson, Gather Here. by Amotolongbo(f): 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
1Alex:
As Michael Jackson's 68th posthumous birthday is today, I don't know if I'm the only one that hates him.

He was ashamed of being a black man that he made a mess of himself in bid to turn to a white man.

Note: you can blast me if you disagree with me but I won't respond. I have shared my impression about him. Period.

The bolded part above has shown how ignorant this OP is!
Re: MJ @68: If You Hate Michael Jackson, Gather Here. by 1Alex: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
Mokason28:
You are alone... MJ was a rare gem he wasn’t ashamed of being black , he had a skin Disease called Vitiligo..
Vitiligo is a condition in which the skin loses its pigment cells and this leads to loss of skin color in patches.
and the vitiligo made him undergo a surgery to change the shape of his nose and face too?

1 Like

Re: MJ @68: If You Hate Michael Jackson, Gather Here. by Rainbow64: 3:54am On Aug 30, 2020
He fell off while dancing on the stage and broke his nose in 1978 I think, that's why he did a surgery and even after the surgery he never got better but he had to entertain people, he had several surgeries on his nose cause he couldn't breathe well... Anyway he's a good.
If u wish to knw more about him u can check for his documentary on YouTube.

So b4 u judge a man, knw him well...
Jah bless
Re: MJ @68: If You Hate Michael Jackson, Gather Here. by 1Alex: 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
Rainbow64:
He fell off while dancing on the stage and broke his nose in 1978 I think, that's why he did a surgery and even after the surgery he never got better but he had to entertain people, he had several surgeries on his nose cause he couldn't breathe well... Anyway he's a good.
If u wish to knw more about him u can check for his documentary on YouTube.

So b4 u judge a man, knw him well...
Jah bless
did the fall also transform his hair to that nonsense?

1 Like

Re: MJ @68: If You Hate Michael Jackson, Gather Here. by Vickynonny(m): 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
You are a fool...go and make money Motherfucker

1 Like

Re: MJ @68: If You Hate Michael Jackson, Gather Here. by SavageResponse(m): 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
1Alex:
As Michael Jackson's 62nd posthumous birthday is today, I don't know if I'm the only one that hates him.

Instead of hating on someone who achieved world wide success go and work harder so you can turn your life around!
Re: MJ @68: If You Hate Michael Jackson, Gather Here. by Feggie3: 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
1Alex:
did the fall also transform his hair to that nonsense?
Fool!! he suffered a 3rd degree burn on his scalp during a Pepsi show that was so severe that surgeons recommended a scalp transplant!!!
You are quite shameless and at same time Ignorant with sheer online hooliganism. That only presents you as an Iliterate.
Sorry!! A zombie grin
Re: MJ @68: If You Hate Michael Jackson, Gather Here. by boogietrends: 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
King Michael Jackson is still unbeaten even in death. The person who will dance better than MJ is still unborn. wink

Just a snippet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NMMidZeHYE
grin cheesy
Re: MJ @68: If You Hate Michael Jackson, Gather Here. by 1Alex: 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
Feggie3:
Fool!! he suffered a 3rd degree burn on his scalp during a Pepsi show that was so severe that surgeons recommended a scalp transplant!!!
You are quite shameless and at same time Ignorant with sheer online hooliganism. That only presents you as an Iliterate.
Sorry!! A zombie grin
must you call me a fool to correct me?
Re: MJ @68: If You Hate Michael Jackson, Gather Here. by Feggie3: 3:07am On Jan 24, 2021
1Alex:
must you call me a fool to correct me?
It so much disgust me when people come online to falsely accuse someone and wrongly put the person to condemnation without caring to know what pains he has silently been passing through. Forget about Michael Jackson, this is how you people have ignorantly and falsely accused many and end up killing them untimely...

Sorry for calling you a fool.
Re: MJ @68: If You Hate Michael Jackson, Gather Here. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 24, 2021
Feggie3:
It so much disgust me when people come online to falsely accuse someone and wrongly put the person to condemnation without caring to know what pains he has silently been passing through. Forget about Michael Jackson, this is how you people have ignorantly and falsely accused many and end up killing them untimely...

Sorry for calling you a fool.

Don't mind such people.
Michael Jackson remains the most talented singer/dancer ever.
But he suffered a lot.
So,he had to undergo corrective surgeries and take multiple drugs.
He entertained people with a lot of energy and his performances caused him to usually feel tired.
He was also disturbed by false allegations made by jealous people.
What else?

(1) (Reply)

American Rapper, Lil Baby’s Reply To Davido When He Bragges With Hislamborghini / Life At 50: Top Yoruba Actor Ibrahim Chatta Celebrates 50th Birthday In Style / See Boma's Face When Angel Said She Is 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.