Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Is Czech Republic Good To Study - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Czech Republic Good To Study (434 Views)

Is Georgia Republic Good For Hustling / My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic / Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Czech Republic Good To Study by Brawlscartel(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
I'm doing my bs.c in microbiology.
I'm planning to further more in Czech republic but I wanna study veterinary medicine there.

Can someone advise me?
Re: Is Czech Republic Good To Study by Godtemi: 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Brawlscartel:
I'm doing my bs.c in microbiology.
I'm planning to further more in Czech republic but I wanna study veterinary medicine there.

Can someone advise me?

If you have all your authentic documents with you and other requirements.
Then don't let anything stop you.

It an EU country
Czech is the only official language of the Czech Republic, other languages can be heard here, particularly Slovak, German, Polish and Romany and English.

The thing about studying in EU is that, other EU countries will recognize your certificate and going to other European countries will be easy for you.

Than just staying in Nigeria
Good luck

The government is not ready to help
So help yourself to make it in life.
Most of all, pray and never let anything stop you
Re: Is Czech Republic Good To Study by Brawlscartel(m): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
So guy after my degree I can go there for veterinary medicine right?

Thanks in advance bro

Are you studying there?
Re: Is Czech Republic Good To Study by Godtemi: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
Brawlscartel:
So guy after my degree I can go there for veterinary medicine right?

Thanks in advance bro

Are you studying there?

If you have all requirements needed ready
Then nothing should stop you

Am not studying there

(1) (Reply)

Seme Border / My First Train Experience : I Took The Lagos - Ibadan Train Just To Eat The Popu / Nigeria Flight Ban To Uae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.