Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 (54667 Views)

Universities To Reopen In January 2021 - Ngige / Schools Reopen In Oyo Today, Observe COVID-19 Guidelines (Photos) / FG Considers Compulsory Levy For Students In Primary, Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 by Joenath: 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
thesicilian:
I am even tired of the schooling self.
Re: Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 by stonemind(f): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
OK we Don hear
Re: Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 by ReorxTohGan(m): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
thesicilian:
Did I say I was speaking on your behalf?
Then u shuld have singularized your ''We''.
abi English dey worry u too ni??

4 Likes

Re: Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 by Ishilove: 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
Finally, all these idle students disturbing us on Nairaland can now give us a breather.
Re: Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 by Bimpe29: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
The curve has been flattened, looting is to be discontinued and let us live with the new normal.

1 Like

Re: Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Where will the parents of the children who works in bars,lounge and cinemas you order to remain shut get money to pay their children school fees?You are making orders for people businesses to remain shut because you are not affected.Lagos state LIRS and local government staff are still going to these companies whose businesses have been on a lockdown to demand tax clearances.
However,most families who have fever have been treated with anti malaria drug and they are doing well.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 by Studio247: 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
Finally they don give up

Music artist in Nigeria and other african countries
can now sell their singles/ albums on tunezsell.com
and have their royalty paid into their
Local account.
On tunezsell artist get to monitor sells
And immediate notification when royalty
Accumulate.
Thinking of monetising your music?
Think Tunezsell.com
Re: Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 by Jabioro: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Good development.
But I don’t think this concerns UNILAG and other federal institutions in Lagos.
Perhaps they will need waiting for the directives from the Federal Government.
Adamu Adamu the Minister of education is attending to blasphemy matter at Kano, nothing concerned the reopening of federal schools...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 by edoairways: 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
Seun:
The governor possibly be serious. Hopefully he is just fishing for comments. Most schools have over-crowded classes and hostels/dormitories. They can not implement social distancing if all the students resume.
You still believe this scam?
Re: Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 by AkwaIbomMan(m): 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Good development.
But I don’t think this concerns UNILAG and other federal institutions in Lagos.
Perhaps they will need waiting for the directives from the Federal Government.
state institutions like LASU will have to resume since it's under the jurisdiction of Lagos State Government

1 Like

Re: Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 by lizabeet(f): 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
Great news..
Re: Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 by AkwaIbomMan(m): 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
Karlifate:
Congress of University Academics (CONUA) at work.
mehn if that new body is behind this then ASUU has outlived it's purpose and should be scrapped already

1 Like

Re: Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 by Olatara(f): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
urchcoded:
so what is your suggestion? We should scrap school? Yea good after all we only go to learn outdated stuff there
Nah Seun type that nonsense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 by Joenath: 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
If the government can't implement anything reasonable. They should just allow students resume. Spending a year out of school is no joke.

1 Like

Re: Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 by AkwaIbomMan(m): 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
gaetano:
FG will be looking at sonwolu to come and force their unilag to resume na grin
NCDC also looking out with one eye for more increased cases

1 Like

Re: Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 by Rilwayne001: 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
Danielstainz:
silly comment from a silly being, better say something reasonable or keep shut

Hahaha.. Na owner of nairaland you dey call silly being? grin grin shocked
Re: Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 by Adejoncy01(m): 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
Seun:
The governor possibly be serious. Hopefully he is just fishing for comments. Most schools have over-crowded classes and hostels/dormitories. They can not implement social distancing if all the students resume.

So, what is your point exactly?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 by Olatara(f): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
Doyou2019:

The only thing they're testing here is a way to get back to taxing school owners and their teachers.
With Covid, I am still paying tax as a teacher since March.

1 Like

Re: Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 by Jahzrockballer(m): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
How about the exit Classes?
Re: Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 by Lamasta(m): 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
Fergie001 so you go resume self grin
Re: Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 by AkwaIbomMan(m): 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
Danielstainz:
do you know who you're quoting?
Check his moniker again
Ogbeni edit and remove your comment sharp sharp before trailer jam you.
Me sef been wan blast am after seeing the comment which is a bit offensive but after I saw the moniker I held my peace

1 Like

Re: Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 by omat20(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
Laspotech Isolo, Surulere and Ikorodu campuses do not have enough classrooms Mr. Governor. I will stay in my house for 1week and resume the next. I dont want to be the test subject oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 by KushLyon(m): 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
Danielstainz:
E be like say nairaland don tire you grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
Cutehector:
sadly the country doesnt care, money has to be made

Which money? Where in Nigeria today is social distancing implemented? What aren't people falling and dying on the streets?

If you can answer the above questions correctly, then ask yourself of what need is the lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 by AkwaIbomMan(m): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
comshots:
where will the parents of the children who works in bars,lounge and cinemas you order to remain shut get money to pay their children school fees? You are making orders for people businesses to remain shut because you are not affected.Most families who have fever have been treated with anti malaria drug and they are doing well.
lol@ bolded cheesy
Re: Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 by thesicilian: 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
ReorxTohGan:

Then u shuld have singularized your ''We''.

abi English dey worry u too ni??
Does one person using the term "we" equate to speaking for the whole country? I don't have the time now to dumb things down for you please, you obviously need to continue and even intensify your schooling efforts.
Re: Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Danielstainz:
Haba brother! Are you aware it this seun the owner of this forum you're talking to in that matter? shocked
Re: Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 by Karlifate: 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
mehn if that new body is behind this then ASUU has outlived it's purpose and should be scrapped already
We'll see Professor Biodun Ogunyemi's reaction about this development.
Re: Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 by letitrainnow(m): 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Good news
Re: Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 by AkwaIbomMan(m): 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Jabioro:
Adamu Adamu the Minister of education is attending to blasphemy matter at Kano, nothing concerned the reopening of federal schools...
and also campaigning for Ize Iyamu matter wey no consign am
Re: Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 by AkwaIbomMan(m): 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
lizabeet:
Great news..
so you'll be finally going back to school kid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme / Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed / University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.