Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

CAMA Laws: An Earthly Mirror Exposing The Lie In Church Leadership - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAMA Laws: An Earthly Mirror Exposing The Lie In Church Leadership (204 Views)

CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances / CAN Rejects CAMA, Says Government Cannot Control Churches / Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAMA Laws: An Earthly Mirror Exposing The Lie In Church Leadership by IniAkpanMorgan(m): 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
What is God using the 2020 CAMA Laws and the COVID-19 pandemic to tell his Church?

The 2020 CAMAct is inconsequential to, and in how the Holy Spirit leads and manages the Church, the spiritual body of Jesus Christ.

The true problem here is that those who have created socioeconomic establishments around the finished work of Jesus Christ by establishing "the traditions" of those who put Jesus to death, in the name they all chose, for their denominations, submitted and applied to be registered with government.

These men give their establishments "the outlook of the Church", and call themselves "Church leaders", and those who follow them are blind to how these leaders are "the abomination that makes desolate" which scripture says we shall see "standing in the Holy Place".

The heads of Churches take the place of the Holy Spirit as the authentic "Head of the Church" - the spiritual body of Jesus Christ. These men distract other men from giving personal attention to hearing the Holy Spirit, individually. They take his place, as "the Best Man" of the Bridegroom.

This is why you see their followers prepare like students to their denominations, with writing materials - to write the "words of God" on notebooks, when the Holy Spirit seeks to write the same words upon the tables of their hearts, like he has done on mine, and I am making great sense, as it was prophesied in the old law, of the consequences of the accomplishments of Jesus. Can anyone deny the "newness" in my words?

Like it happened to Jesus: no one on earth taught him "his words", and no man on earth can, except the delegate of heaven on earth, who teaches us what we know, and teach others to know him.only, and not any man. He says "wait...", and "they that wait upon the lord shall renew theor strength, they shall mount up with wings like the eagle..." Open your Bible and just stair at the pages, even if you cannot read it, that is all the Holy Spirit needs to "spiritualize" a man.

If a body-dip in water and its bringing out can eternally confitm the equity of the dead and resurrection of Jesus in a human life, the same miracle of relationship happens when an illiterate stares upon an open Bible: the Holy Spirit, like Philip to the Ethiopian Eunuch, visits him with a whisper in his heart. You can do without those men leading denominations in the name of "the Church". "Church going" is a tradition we were all born into.

My call is for the rejection of these men who build huge earthly empires for themselves, playing on our intelligence. I have the gift of the Holy Spirit for the Church, showing the truth in "tithing". Anyone can call for the soft copy.

No man is clean who brings the symbol of Mammon (money) into the Holy things of God. No one can serve two masters at the same.

Today the CAMA laws has exposed all of them as business men. They need not make noise abeg, that is my protest. A wise man, who is one of them, and our Vice President - una see as dead body come get accident here? - has advised well, in parenthesis, "no Fulani man is responsible for the CAMA laws".

We have a national assembly, and lawmakers, and CAMA is from them. President Buhari only signed it into law: so, Osinbajo tells them "go to the national assembly, and discuss these things". He continued, in parenthesis, "why should the Church leaders go to sleep, and have 'the enemy sow the wrong seed', and you are here, showing shame for your redundancy?" So meant our Vice President. A very clever Pastor, not like his leaders.

This is my story: should we cry more for CAMA Laws? Tell me the noise and brimestones Bishop Oyedepo brought down on government when a Pastor of his Church was slaughtered like a ram in Adamawa State some years back. He would not die for a living man, but can die for intangible earthly things. Make I hear word jooo!

I feel the shame very near, otherwise I would not have bothered. Take it from me, Bishop Oyedepo is a very troublesome man.

Ini Akpan Morgan writes from Uyo, Nigeria. 08102466347 (Whatsapp text only please). Email: time.subsidaries@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: CAMA Laws: An Earthly Mirror Exposing The Lie In Church Leadership by zara23: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nawa o
Re: CAMA Laws: An Earthly Mirror Exposing The Lie In Church Leadership by OkCornel(m): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Good write up.

Simple questions to those who feel ‘persecuted’ by the CAMA.

1) How does the CAMA legislation restrict the power of the Holy Spirit in the church?

2) How come on these ‘persecuted churches’ are more than willing to abide by similar laws in UK, US and other countries but now raising dust over CAMA in Nigeria?

It’s all about money and power struggles. Let’s see how the ensuing drama unfolds...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Overcome Gambling Addiction Forever" / Things To Know And Note Before Having An Online Christian Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.