Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video (59806 Views)

Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists / Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family / AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Fr33born(m): 3:28am On Aug 30, 2020
I just hope they get good lawyers because the police is about to send innocent people to prison. That guys story isn't straight at all. His confession is filled with glaring lies.
How can you say you told them you were not interested in the deal and you were still the person that killed her with fire extinguisher. He may or may not have committed the crime alone but he is trying to implicate people.
The police didn't do a good job here.

May God protect us from this kind of temptation.

3 Likes

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Nobody: 3:49am On Aug 30, 2020
UDUJ:
This ugly witch I circled below is the one I suspect the most. Very dirty looking creature.

People say she was the one that contracted those idiots to kill her. Evil personified.

Dirty, ugly, envious and demonic woman.
bro watch the video cheesy
the collins guy dey claim say the landlady give them 1 million naira to kill the girl
watching the video the landlady no look like person wey go fit afford to give someone 500k not to mention 1 million naira
wetin i dey suspect be say it might be collins guy had feelings for the girl and the girl rebuffed him and in anger he raped and murdered her
some guys can be as psychotic as that
from his body language and the landlady body language its like both of them first get beef hence im come use this matter as opportunity to rope her in
the landlady claim that the police check her account and dat of her children and dem no see any suspicious withdrawal
another question that should be asked be say person fit just put 1 million naira for house?
the story no too clear anyway
for sure na the collins guy be the main actor for this matter

6 Likes

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 30, 2020
Fr33born:
I just hope they get good lawyers because the police is about to send innocent people to prison. That guys story isn't straight at all. His confession is filled with glaring lies.
How can you say you told them you were not interested in the deal and you were still the person that killed her with fire extinguisher. He may or may not have committed the crime alone but he is trying to implicate people.
The police didn't do a good job here.

May God protect us from this kind of temptation.
the collins guy is a cunning lier.Its like ppl wey im get beef with na im just dey rope in.the police should dig deeper.What was collins relationship with the late Uwa?
What i feel is that he might have been asking out the girl and the girl rebuffed him and in anger he used violence on her
psychos full everywhere

4 Likes

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by goshen26: 4:29am On Aug 30, 2020
MarcC:
What a wicked world ... For what reason should u agree to kill an innocent person all because of how much ?.. U hit a girl old enough to be ur younger sister,maka why ?

U all deserve no mercy . rot in. jail for eternity

Rot in jail bawo, abi kill instantly if found guilty before a Government would one day give them amnesty.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Eddygre8(m): 4:29am On Aug 30, 2020
Too bad
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by deltateam: 5:03am On Aug 30, 2020
sapphiere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vlN8NLqXSE

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/how-we-killed-100-level-uniben-student-inside-church-suspects

The investigation is still shabby and lacks quality.

I was reading to see why not that there was any justifiable reason good enough to kill another but for knowledge sake.

Police need to investigate more.
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Limitbreaker01: 5:04am On Aug 30, 2020
I think this is the first time I would be commenting on naira Land...
Aving taken my time to watch the video,here are my conclusions:
Other tenants should be interrogated to know if Collins landlady has been complaining about his lifestyle...
I feel for some kind of selfish beef,Collins is only trying to implicate the poor widow(land lady)
Collins is implicating lots of innocent ppl..
These guys is a lying beast...
He has refused to speak out the truth..
I pray God will give d innocent suspect d grace to stand d trial n would vindicate them....
Am limitbreaker
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by themanderon: 5:20am On Aug 30, 2020
Sad. But why arresting the mother of that suspect for a crime she did not know about_? How does one arrest another person for an unknown crime,? What is going to be her charge in court? I thought we have gone past this stage. A simple wire tap of her line can indicate the location of the boy when he calls her. The heart of man(Nigerians)
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by deltateam: 5:30am On Aug 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

If they are really guilty...and not innocent
Then a slow pain ful death is what i recommend

Force a hive of bees down their throat
Rub their mouth with gasoline to further infuriates the bees
Then seal their mouth and watch how the bees stings them From within
A Very slow and painful way of killing Moda fuckkkers

It wasn't enough you toed the path of Hush. You still added evil mind to it.

Such amount of wickedness and evil going through your warped mind.
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by galaxy2020(m): 5:34am On Aug 30, 2020
Those found guilty, police should get a torture man, to torture them slowly until they bleed to death. Tie their hands and legs, get scorpions and snakes to bite them, then throw them to hungry lions to feed.
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by joyandfaith: 5:41am On Aug 30, 2020
forensic analysis of crime scene, victim and alleged criminals would have revealed the identity of the criminals
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:42am On Aug 30, 2020
richiepolymer:
Hmm.
Nigerian Police! Who una wan deceive? Do you people have conscience at all?

Let everyone watch the video clip and read between the lines.
If the police could investigate the landlady's accounts and found nothing whatsoever linking her to all the allegations, why parading her?
Obviously they want to rope her in the case. Why? you may ask. The real kingpin fears that that landlady may talk. She may say what? That the late Uwaila may have been involved with the kingpin.
The main guy that made the confession obviously was involved. He sounds like he trying to cover up his sponsor hence the reason his trying to rope his landlady. Why didn't the police investigate his accounts? Oh...the police wouldn't want us to know that part.
The other guy's mom was just picked for no reason.
What I'm sensing here is that Uwa may have been pregnant for someone. Pregnant for someone who's reputation may have been at stake. To cover it up, uwa had to be taken care of so some boys were hired to do the job and paid some money. That is the only sensible reason to have murdered uwa.

Its just my wild imagination though.

Medical examinations proved that she was a virgin prior to the rape.

Biko, stop making wild conjectures.
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Sheuns(m): 5:53am On Aug 30, 2020
UDUJ:
This ugly witch I circled below is the one I suspect the most. Very dirty looking creature.

People say she was the one that contracted those idiots to kill her. Evil personified.

Dirty, ugly, envious and demonic woman.

Bro watch the video. The Collins guy to me appears to be the main perpetrator, he told so many lies that two people mentioned when they were interviewed. He’s just trying to implicate someo people. In my opinion
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by uzo4real(m): 6:00am On Aug 30, 2020
So all the while the poor Girl was been harassed and beaten, no one around heard any noise? Something is wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Sheuns(m): 6:00am On Aug 30, 2020
Jman06:
That woman that contracted the idiotic criminals should be subjected to severe tortures!

I'm already convinced from her alibi that she is guilty of the crime.

Wicked world!

I don’t think so. That woman cannot give them those guys 1 million. And if you watch the video just one person mentioned that she gave them one million. The true suspect here is the Collins guy. He’s only implicating the rest. He admitted to using fire extinguisher on the girl.
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by bamasite2: 6:17am On Aug 30, 2020
Ask them o
Sunkyapogee:
Buhari is the cause of this too?
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by ModestGal(f): 6:52am On Aug 30, 2020
This Collins boy is mad. Hes the only one that committed the crime. And he's already used to LYING on innocent people, and used with POLICE

1. He doesn't want to involve, in fact he never knew what they wanted to do in the church,yet, he's the one that hit the lady with fire enstinguisher that killed the lady.

2. He doesn't want to get involved and doesn't even know what is happening and yet he's the one that went to sell the phone. He said that boy told him to go and sell it, and he waits for him somehow, what a dumb lie.

3. The pastor of the Church is involved somehow, he's trying so hard to exonerate him

4. The stupid boy was incoherent, may God help the innocent victims

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by ModestGal(f): 6:56am On Aug 30, 2020
Sheuns:

I don’t think so. That woman cannot give them those guys 1 million. And if you watch the video just one person mentioned that she gave them one million. The true suspect here is the Collins guy. He’s only implicating the rest. He admitted to using fire extinguisher on the girl.
No one gave anyone any money, the stupid boy was lying all through. He said he doesn't know what they wanted to do at Church, that he even quarreled that, what are they doing, and yet hes the one that hit the girl with fire enstinguisher and also he doesn't know what was happening still and yet hes the one that went to steal phones. The boy ues a pathetic lier and criminal, and I'm sure that is how he has been lying on innocent people
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by BronzeMajik(f): 6:57am On Aug 30, 2020
richiepolymer:
Hmm.
Nigerian Police! Who una wan deceive? Do you people have conscience at all?

Let everyone watch the video clip and read between the lines.
If the police could investigate the landlady's accounts and found nothing whatsoever linking her to all the allegations, why parading her?
Obviously they want to rope her in the case. Why? you may ask. The real kingpin fears that that landlady may talk. She may say what? That the late Uwaila may have been involved with the kingpin.
The main guy that made the confession obviously was involved. He sounds like he trying to cover up his sponsor hence the reason his trying to rope his landlady. Why didn't the police investigate his accounts? Oh...the police wouldn't want us to know that part.
The other guy's mom was just picked for no reason.
What I'm sensing here is that Uwa may have been pregnant for someone. Pregnant for someone who's reputation may have been at stake. To cover it up, uwa had to be taken care of so some boys were hired to do the job and paid some money. That is the only sensible reason to have murdered uwa.

Its just my wild imagination though.

I admire people who make good use of their thinking faculties .... you're right on track, nothing wild about your imagination... Isn't it annoying how these shitty people think they can just cook us this half baked arrest story and expect us to gulp it down Nigerians are gullible, The real perpetrator is still out there, these ones are the scape goats set-up to die for The sins of a VIP...
It's a cover up.
Something is wrong with Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by rastafarian: 7:02am On Aug 30, 2020
All of them are Muslims, infanct, thiz iz ISLAMIZATION agender.
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by flyca: 7:04am On Aug 30, 2020
flyca:
Did he kill 100 UNIBEN students? sad
Please adjust the title o

Why are they doing open investigations?
All their statements are conflicting.

I think Collins is the chief culprit but a very smooth talker.
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Born2Breed(f): 7:09am On Aug 30, 2020
That boy was liable for that girl's death.

It's apparent he is sheltering his accomplices and attempting to rope in his adversaries.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by deeva2: 7:10am On Aug 30, 2020
What a wicked world..All for the love of money.
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by ModestGal(f): 7:12am On Aug 30, 2020
BronzeMajik:

I admire people who make good use of their thinking faculties .... you're right on track, nothing wild about your imagination... Isn't it annoying how these shitty people think they can just cook us this half baked arrest story and expect us to gulp it down Nigerians are gullible, The real perpetrator is still out there, these ones are the scape goats set-up to die for The sins of a VIP...
It's a cover up.
Something is wrong with Nigeria...
Me too, I believe Collins is protecting someone, and that person would actually later save him. I don't think Uwa is pregnant though, but obviously the Collins guy lied all through.

And for the guy thinking his imagination is wild, its normal, when you are amidst dumb thinking people, your right thoughts would definitely be wild to the dumb heads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by francisbiz: 7:13am On Aug 30, 2020
[quote author=LandMann post=93367383][/quote]

You are the only reasoning person here, others brain are not working at all.
Nigerian police always eager to play to the gallery to cover up their bad image.
How do they hope to get the truth when they assemble "suspects" on same matter in same place to talk to the hearing of all the suspects?
Nigerian police is too local, too unintelligent and too desperate, look at conflicting stories, no intelligence gathering, most of them will be freed in court for want of evidence and due to the poor work of the police. They started arresting suspects and started alarming and alerting suspects.

3 Likes

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by ModestGal(f): 7:15am On Aug 30, 2020
Born2Breed:
That boy was liable for that girl's death.

It's apparent he is sheltering his accomplices and attempting to rope in his adversaries.
Yes, saying stuffs he watched inside movies, the blood and white handkerchief, boosting business.

The boy is a mad dog, and a reknown criminal
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by IamPlato(m): 7:17am On Aug 30, 2020
lefulefu:
e pain me i no dey benin again..i would have been able to follow this story consistently in the morning programme Man around Town every 9 am on ITV radio.dem for explain this matter very clearly.
those Guys Are Something Else... When I Saw The Bloody Scene Of The Incident I Couldnt Think Well For Some Days, i Was Hurt. Wasted A Young Beautiful Life For Nothing. They Were Merciless And They Deserve No Mercy too
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by hashtagged(m): 7:18am On Aug 30, 2020
Jafar1:
Naija which way?

May they all face justice!!

What of the phone repairer who just bought the phone of a dead person, poor guy thats why its not good to buy phones without reciept
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by IamPlato(m): 7:19am On Aug 30, 2020
lefulefu:
bro watch the video cheesy
the collins guy dey claim say the landlady give them 1 million naira to kill the girl
watching the video the landlady no look like person wey go fit afford to give someone 500k not to mention 1 million naira
wetin i dey suspect be say it might be collins guy had feelings for the girl and the girl rebuffed him and in anger he raped and murdered her
some guys can be as psychotic as that
from his body language and the landlady body language its like both of them first get beef hence im come use this matter as opportunity to rope her in
the landlady claim that the police check her account and dat of her children and dem no see any suspicious withdrawal
another question that should be asked be say person fit just put 1 million naira for house?
the story no too clear anyway
for sure na the collins guy be the main actor for this matter
that collins has a major role and has so much lies in stock
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by ModestGal(f): 7:19am On Aug 30, 2020
francisbiz:

You are the only reasoning person here, others brain are not working at all.
Nigerian police always eager to play to the gallery to cover up their bad image.
How do they hope to get the truth when they assemble "suspects" on same matter in same place to talk to the hearing of all the suspects?
Nigerian police is too local, too unintelligent and too desperate, look at conflicting stories, no intelligence gathering, most of them will be freed in court for want of evidence and due to the poor work of the police. They started arresting suspects and started alarming and alerting suspects.
I agree, very unintelligent people. There are ways to even ask him deceptive questions to get the truth from him. Police are satisfied in punishing innocent people. The Collins boy is an uneducated unintelligent incoherent fool. A wise person will be able to get the truth from him by confusing him and acting like they believe him

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by ebig21(m): 7:23am On Aug 30, 2020
kukusdot:

And it's not just that. It looks like the evidence against the landlady is at best circumstantial. At least based on what I heard in this video. This is a shoddy investigation, and the police has rushed to the media just to score cheap points. This is not right!

There is no evidence against the women. Confessional statement is personal and cannot bound a co defendant except he accepted it
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by ModestGal(f): 7:25am On Aug 30, 2020
IamPlato:
those Guys Are Something Else... When I Saw The Bloody Scene Of The Incident I Couldnt Think Well For Some Days, i Was Hurt. Wasted A Young Beautiful Life For Nothing. They Were Merciless And They Deserve No Mercy too
To me, it was only the Collins boy that did the attack and that's why Uwa fought her, if they were many, Uwa wouldn't fight back but filled with fright.
I think he only wanted to rape the girl but unfortunately Uwa fought back and he had to hit her with the fire enstinguisher and ran away. Remember, she didn't die, if it was to kill her and they are many, they will make sure she's dead before they leave the scene. If it were to be a gangrape, its possible the time get extended, and people would hear, but this seems to happen very fast. If it were to be a paid job, they will be careful enough to do it maybe in the bush, or a secluded place and not where they will easily be caught

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) / Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage / Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.