Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,546 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:44 PM

Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady (57313 Views)

Another Nigerian Lady Starts 200-Hour Snail-A-Thon In Style (Pix, Video) / High Cost Of Living : See The African Pear I Bought For #400 / Antibiotics On Organic Apple And Pear Trees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady by ugodson(m): 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
Are u bloody kidding me

This is mad oooo!
Congratulations to her she just put herself on the MAP

1 Like

Re: Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady by skimena: 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
she's talented respect to d cake designer

1 Like

Re: Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady by frainc(m): 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
this is her madness, original madness

1 Like

Re: Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady by Bellotelli: 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
I'll eat the cake, the pear and also the maker grin

1 Like

Re: Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
Professional...Not until I saw half the corn,I knew it was baked as well,so the pears too are cake or baked muffins?!
The cutie holding the cake though.
Re: Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady by clockwisereport: 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
nice one
Re: Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady by dejavuh0007(m): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
That's not a pear, OP. Pears don't look like that.
Re: Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady by TGMISKY(m): 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
Just wow.
I'm still looking at the picture to know if it's actually a cake or maize
Re: Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady by Darealudeme: 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
This beautiful
Re: Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
dejavuh0007:
That's not a pear, OP. Pears don't look like that.
Then what is it?!Oga,na Nigerian Pears be that....Call it what you may.
Re: Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady by Stanweezy(m): 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
I'm sure that girl too na cake she be

1 Like

Re: Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

You must be a real niggarrr

I owe you something niggarrr......I owe you cyber ghost or Nord VPN login email and password for you to change your ip( internet protocol) from static to dynamic..
So you can bomb and huzzle very well
mad man grin
Re: Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady by donprinyo(m): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
Good creativity, but I'm tired of all diz perishable ideas from our ladies. Ladies think bigger.
Re: Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady by RealisticGirl(f): 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
I must say that, this is so beautiful, lovely. shocked
Re: Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady by dejavuh0007(m): 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
DemonInvoker:
Then what is it?!Oga,na Nigerian Pears be that....Call it what you may.
lol. Nigerian pears?
Re: Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady by passiveincome01: 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Good
Re: Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady by faithfull18(f): 12:02am On Aug 30, 2020
Plenty work.
Re: Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady by adedayo3193(m): 12:11am On Aug 30, 2020
OdogwuBlog:
More

I don't know if those charcoal and pear are cake or not but I know that corn is definitely a real corn
Re: Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady by Burgerlomo: 1:38am On Aug 30, 2020
This is beautiful cool

Re: Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady by BornRicch(m): 3:25am On Aug 30, 2020
Iceking1:

Good evening bro, please can u help me out with nord VPN login?

Go to cracking sites online you will find lots of usernames and password or better still look for cracked VPN that's the best.

1 Like

Re: Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady by eazymoni: 3:29am On Aug 30, 2020
scam...they should have cut part of the cake let's see inside.
Re: Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady by Eddygre8(m): 4:26am On Aug 30, 2020
Nice
Re: Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady by Decryptor(m): 4:36am On Aug 30, 2020
She must be an Igbo girl!

Modified...i talk am

Re: Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady by galaxy2020(m): 5:24am On Aug 30, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady by abucaleb55: 6:55am On Aug 30, 2020
OdogwuBlog:
Please checkout the pictures below and tell me what you think.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CD29hAtBtP_/
lovely
Re: Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady by deeva2: 7:08am On Aug 30, 2020
Power of creativity
Re: Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady by seanwilliam(m): 7:17am On Aug 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I owe you something niggarrr......I owe you cyber ghost or Nord VPN login email and password for you to change your ip( internet protocol) from static to dynamic..
drop am for me make I use am bomb grindr
Re: Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady by mii4u(f): 7:40am On Aug 30, 2020
Vyzz:
Wait u are telling me this is a cake...

Op u are not well..

If we continue like this...

In 10yrs to come, signing a document will be like...

"Are u a Male, Female or cake"
grin
Re: Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady by kayalla(f): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2020
chimoo, this is marvelous cheesy

talent dey o
Re: Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

boss pass me login too ��
Re: Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady by Sparkle777(f): 8:23am On Aug 30, 2020
I just dnt gerrit, they should have shown it being cut,abi is that not how we eventually realize it's a cake?
I need to see it being cut, my brother once got a Calabash and placed it on his traditional marriage cake and we all tot it was cake till our eyes open.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) / Peppersoup: Goatmeat Or Catfish? / Two White Men Seen Pounding Yam At An Event (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.