Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (1263 Views)

Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2020

5 Likes

Re: ... by Ade3131: 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
When you finish vexing, come back and let's reason it together. You have said your mind. It's on record

1 Like

Re: ... by anthonyuncle(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
are u married?
Re: ... by Aladdin1(m): 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
Dont blame the guy.he's not in his right senses.he has been jaxed.abi you neva see where girls dey wash private part cook for man?
Re: ... by Juliearth(f): 6:14am On Nov 28, 2020
gaius01:
Why Men acting like kids
So today I saw a news via the front page about this man who was laying on the ground because of a girl. I pen down some words.. Please skip my typo and relate with it.

Its so amusing the way most men behave in the society. Cultured people are beginning to be uncultured. Sane people are becoming insane. What a cantankerous humor. Latest story trending online, is how a man lie on mud in Owerri just to proposed to a girl. The worst part of the story is she decline his offer, according to an eye witness that this man sponsor the girl tru school, open a shop for her and he bought her a small car yet this wicked girl didn't accept him for some reason best known to her. So pathetic. Some men are gradually becoming crazy, what a world. Certain men has traded our intergrity, reputation as men, at the detriment of being Romantic, or some wired humour. Due to this reason certain ladies now look men as some piece of rags they can toil with except for the redpiller guys whose eyes can't be dim. It always hurt me to see great men with potential being driven by certain crazy things. How will a grown up man with sense (I know some men actually lack it, even at maturity) going down so low in the name of proposal. Is marriage now a thing of beg? Must all proposal be public? Wait what has got into the head of certain men? I got lot of questions to ask about this unappealing attitude of certain men. It's becoming disturbing. Can't one propose at home must it be public and when the so-called girl decline your proposal you feel embarrassed. Ain't it's better you propose at home in secret and even she decline your proposal it won't be embarrassing as the scene in public. One thing that kill Nigerian men is, every thing the white do they want to mimick. You see a Nigerian girl can be eating your money In the name of love, since some men are under this rubbish spell "Love is Blind" they can't fathom when a lady love them and willing to husby them. Unlike the white girls, they don't date guys because they are so desperate for money like Nigeria girls. (Don't qoute me, there are nice Bea in Nigeria but from the looks of things out of 100% girls in Nigeria only 45% are truthful I.e they don't date you because of money but they date you because they see a future with you.) Mimicking the white is stupidity when we know our sense of ideology in Africa is different from Thiers. The other day I saw a trend where a girl decline a guy proposal only for the dude to turn and start crying. Can you imagine these baby-adult? Most of these ladies that guys propose in public to has not add one cube to their finances, has not given them a great advice, has not motivate their spirituality. So what is the reason for all this cowardness potraited by some guys eh? Guys with such intention you are not only destroying our intergrity as men in general but defaming your man self. Think twice avoid all this trend this, trend that rubbish of proposing publicly it's better to have sense now than having it when you are fully mature. Avoid teacher experience.

You must be my twin brother. To some extent, I share in your thought bro, I am not in support of the red pillers, but one thing I seem to agree with them on is the going-on-bended-knees-to-propose saga. I feel a true and a real African man(exposed or not) needs not do that. What's the point in proposing to a lady, by the way? When you feel its time, go see her people and set the plan in motion. You dont need to propose to a lady for her to know you intend to marry her, by your works, actions and inactions, she would know.

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Juliearth:

You must be my twin brother. To some extent, I share in your thought bro, I am not in support of the red pillers, but one thing I seem to agree with them on is the going-on-bended-knees-to-propose saga. I feel a true and a real African man(exposed or not) needs not do that. What's the point in proposing to a lady, by the way? When you feel its time, go see her people and set the plan in motion. You dont need to propose to a lady for her to know you intend to marry her, by your works, actions and inactions, she would know.

That's so true .
I don't mind we connecting , can we connect?
My utmost desire is to grow up. Rubbing minds will go a long way ma!!! Thank you!!
Re: ... by Babara1994(m): 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
Juliearth:

Why must you quote all the content. Simply type ur comment and send. You just dey waste space
Re: ... by Juliearth(f): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Babara1994:

Why must you quote all the content. Simply type ur comment and send. You just dey waste space

Sweetheart, this caution would come in handy when you create your own forum and/or I quote you on your thread. Thank you!
Re: ... by Juliearth(f): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
gaius01:

That's so true .
I don't mind we connecting , can we connect?
My utmost desire is to grow up. Rubbing minds will go a long way ma!!! Thank you!!

Sure thing, we can learn from each other.
Re: ... by Babara1994(m): 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
Juliearth:

Sweetheart, this caution would come in handy when you create your own forum and/or I quote you on your thread. Thank you!
Must you call me sweetheart undecided
It irritates me
Re: ... by Juliearth(f): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
Babara1994:

Must you call me sweetheart undecided
It irritates me

Can you swerve to the left?
Re: ... by tobechi20(m): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
Intelligence diffees from wisdom
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
Juliearth:

Sure thing, we can learn from each other.
Can I email you?
Re: ... by Juliearth(f): 8:17am On Dec 22, 2020
gaius01:

Can I email you?

Okay

(1) (Reply)

Sex Tape Of A Current Housemate Of Big Brother 5 / 10 Bad Boy Style: How To Look Like A Bad Boy (even If You Aren't One) / Prophet Odumeje And Destiny Etiko Spotted At A Birthday Party In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.