Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme (5131 Views)

Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / Our Husbands Now Enjoy Sex Without Asking Questions. / Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by mariahAngel(f): 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
EmperorMaria:
Mariahangel was smart nt 2 get involved 2day, b4 she will start typing like agbero,,trying to defend crackhaus that doesn’t send her.aunty done wise up

You kuku know say I be your worse nightmare!
Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
mariahAngel:

Zzor, don't let me get angry at you.

I noticed how you keep mentioning my monicker, even when crack clarified it wasn't me.
Why do you enjoy conflicts so much?

If you can decipher, you can easily tell the difference in our writing style.
I ain't gat time for bullsh!t
you don't have to be angry darling, I was trying to clear some names when he said emperormaria owns most of the monikas with Maria,thats when you popped up,it was just for clarity sake.
Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by EmperorMaria: 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
mariahAngel:

You kuku know say I be your worse nightmare!

This 1 with self hype,,someone that isn’t rated outside food thread

1 Like

Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
EmperorMaria:

Calm down already,just let everything go in peace
Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by mariahAngel(f): 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
EmperorMaria:

What are you without mentioning me on Nairaland? INSIGNIFICANT!

Keep obsessing! I enjoy it!
Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by EmperorMaria: 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
mariahAngel:

[s]What are you without mentioning me on Nairaland? INSIGNIFICANT!

Keep obsessing! I enjoy it! [/s]

U enjoy it by reporting?ure better than crachaus tho

1 Like

Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by mariahAngel(f): 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zzor:
Calm down already,just let everything go in peace

Ask him how I am with him; trust me babe, you don't want to be in my bad books!

I don't tolerate malicious hypocrites who invite trouble, pretending to be naive!
When I come, I come really hard at them. Trust me, I DO NOT CARE!
Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by mariahAngel(f): 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
EmperorMaria:

U enjoy it by reporting?ure better than crachaus tho

You know the only time you're relevant to me is when I need a scapegoat!
Other than that...
Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Vanzcharles(m): 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
What I see is women fighting over a man cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by EmperorMaria: 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
mariahAngel:

[s]You know the only time you're relevant to me is when I need a scapegoat!
Other than that...[/s]

Plz go and sit near crackhaus

1 Like

Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by EmperorMaria: 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
Crackhaus why viewing,thought u were gone?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by EmperorMaria: 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/6186746/#95887171

Tune in 2 that thread tonight 4 crackhaus explanations

1 Like

Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Klass99(f): 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2020

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
Klass99:
The gbas gbos on this thread sha....

Zzor for your information, I have also been called out as EmperorMaria by another stupid NLander who has nothing better to do, than troll female monikers online with his stupidity, always trying to bully them and trying to create strife/rancour amongst them.

Unfortunately for the idiot, he started to quote me upandan NL in an attempt to be friendly with me. But, I had repeatedly seen his nastiness towards other female users so I always ignored his mentions here.

I knew that if he could be that nasty towards others, it is only a matter of time before he turns that same nastiness on me. And just like I sensed it wasn't long before he started displaying his stupidity towards me as well.

The singular fact that I continuously ignored him and never responded to his friendly mentions drove him crazy, now he sees me in every moniker that fights with him.

He has called me EmperorMaria, Ogunboy and a host of other monikers. I have noticed a pattern with male users on NL when they have beef with one person, they start seeing that person every where.

So, EmperorMaria has been linked to me and Fountainofyouth. Ogunboy has also been linked to me and Pocohantas by people who have issues with us, are you using the pattern?

@ Mariaangel and for the record, I don't hold anything against you, like your stupid friend insinuated on the food thread. I just let that slide because no be every time dog bark at you, you go throw stone.

But it baffles me though, why you keep trying so hard to be online pals with the people who are infamous for bullying and nastiness. You think by staying in their good books they won't turn their nastiness/stupidity on you? It's only a matter of time, wasn't I minding my business before one particular idiot started in, on me?

I type in peace o! Ladies don't allow people knock your heads together with their foolishness. See through their facade
I don't even understand them again even the mariaAngel and biglittlelois I was trying to clear their names is turning everything upside down,im confused.I also understand how all these Nairaland boys behave when you refused them come close,they begin to spread rumours and dent your image and try so hard to convince people to believe them so I perfectly understand. But this their own is Confusing

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
mariahAngel:

Ask him how I am with him; trust me babe, you don't want to be in my bad books!

I don't tolerate malicious hypocrites who invite trouble, pretending to be naive!
When I come, I come really hard at them. Trust me, I DO NOT CARE!
i don't even understand you all here,crackhaus said fountainofyouth owns all the monikas bearing maria and Iater excluded your own,so why are you still paranoid.Me no understand anything here ooo, it's like this has been on for a while
Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
EmperorMaria:
U people should stop mentioning me,,my major interest is crackhaus. Let me know when he is online
LMAO that boy must have really gotten on your nerves
Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by mariahAngel(f): 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zzor:
i don't even understand you all here,crackhaus said fountainofyouth owns all the monikas bearing maria and Iater excluded your own,so why are you still paranoid.Me no understand anything here ooo, it's like this has been on for a while

The question is why do you want to understand?
What do you need those information for?
Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
mariahAngel:

The question is why do you want to understand?
What do you need those information for?

I don't even understand why, i just realised I was replying her questions when no one called her here, I'm even regretting, people should learn to mind their business.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by mariahAngel(f): 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zzor:
LMAO that boy must have really gotten on your nerves

You see what I'm talking about?

I know your kind of person; you stir up conflicts, then pretend to be naive, while enjoying everything and entertaining yourself.
You are not as dumb as you pretend to be!

Well, next time, don't ever drag me into such nonsense.
I have zero tolerance for foolery!
Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by mariahAngel(f): 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

I don't even understand why, i just realised I was replying her questions when no one called her here, I'm even regretting, people should learn to mind their business.

Don't mind her!

She's just a busybody who pretends to be naive, thinking it is cute!
Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
mariahAngel:

You see what I'm talking about?

I know your kind of person; you stir up conflicts, then pretend to be naive, while enjoying everything and entertaining yourself.
You are not as dumb as you pretend to be!

Well, next time, don't ever drag me into such nonsense.
I have zero tolerance for foolery!
I didn't start anything and you should not even be angry with any of my comments because I was trying to defend people I chat with here,blame it on crackhaus,i only quoted him when he attacked fountainofyouth, you can go back and read how i unknowingly came into this.
Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by mariahAngel(f): 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
Klass99:
The gbas gbos on this thread sha....

Zzor for your information, I have also been called out as EmperorMaria by another stupid NLander who has nothing better to do, than troll female monikers online with his stupidity, always trying to bully them and trying to create strife/rancour amongst them.

Unfortunately for the idiot, he started to quote me upandan NL in an attempt to be friendly with me. But, I had repeatedly seen his nastiness towards other female users so I always ignored his mentions here.

I knew that if he could be that nasty towards others, it is only a matter of time before he turns that same nastiness on me. And just like I sensed it wasn't long before he started displaying his stupidity towards me as well.

The singular fact that I continuously ignored him and never responded to his friendly mentions drove him crazy, now he sees me in every moniker that fights with him.

He has called me EmperorMaria, Ogunboy and a host of other monikers. I have noticed a pattern with male users on NL when they have beef with one person, they start seeing that person every where.

So, EmperorMaria has been linked to me and Fountainofyouth. Ogunboy has also been linked to me and Pocohantas, at different times by different people who have issues with us, are you using the pattern?

@ Mariahangel for the record, I don't hold anything against you, like your stupid friend insinuated on the food thread. I just let that slide because no be every time dog bark at you, you go throw stone.

But it baffles me though, why do you keep trying so hard to be online pals with people who are infamous for bullying and nastiness. You think by staying on their good side they won't turn their nastiness/stupidity on you? It's only a matter of time, wasn't I minding my business before one particular idiot started in, on me?

I type in peace o! Ladies don't allow people knock your heads together with their foolishness. See through their facade

Were you referring to me or in general? Please clarify ASAP! Especially the "trying so hard" part

May the gods not punish anybody this hot afternoon ooo

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
mariahAngel:

So, why do you keep LMAOing at his foolish comments if you're not enjoying it?

Why do you keep mentioning monickers deliberately? Who gave you that right?
Even the crackhaus do attack me,thats the reason I picked on him when he attacked FoY and he started mentioning other monikers claiming it belongs to her.Truly I don't take anything here seriously, thats why I laugh most times and I don't fight people as well
Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
mariahAngel:

Don't mind her!

She's just a busybody who pretends to be naive, thinking it is cute!
coming from someone I tried to defend,where did you pick your offense from,i wish to know
Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by mariahAngel(f): 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zzor:
Even the crackhaus do attack me,thats the reason I picked on him when he attacked FoY and he started mentioning other monikers claiming it belongs to her.Truly I don't take anything here seriously, thats why I laugh most times and I don't fight people as well

Well, anything you have with anywho is yours and who's business!

Don't go about on a mentioning spree like a child pressing buttons they're not supposed to touch!
It makes you come off as a manipulative gossip, who's desperate for the whole story!
Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by mariahAngel(f): 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zzor:
coming from someone I tried to defend,where did you pick your offense from,i wish to know

Only God and me can defend me!

You do not know me enough!
Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
mariahAngel:

Only God and me can defend me!

You do not know me enough!
So sorry if i unknowingly got on your nerves,not intentional as you might have thought

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Love And Mercy / The Adventures Of An Innocent Calabar Boy / I Hate My Life And Wants To Die.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.