Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme (5103 Views)

Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / Our Husbands Now Enjoy Sex Without Asking Questions. / Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Davash222:

Sorry, how do you block people here? Or you mean, outside Nairaland?
amebo,go away,its enough already
Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Davash222(m): 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zzor:
amebo,go away,its enough already
You’re truly a serpent. I took my time to go through this thread and I’ve seen how vile and demonic you are. It took the girls here time to understand you’re the architect of gbas and gbos going on here. Rozz, you’re evil! You should be damned!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
Davash222:

You’re truly a serpent. I took my time to go through this thread and I’ve seen how vile and demonic you are. It took the girls here time to understand you’re the architect of gbas and gbos going on here. Rozz, you’re evil! You should be damned!
Dont allow me swear for you,point out how i started it,my friend just misunderstood things,i tried defending their monikers so much and it's now landing back on my head,it was between me and crackhaus.You are the devil that have been prolonging this whole thing with your irrelevant questions.Most questions I asked was to clarify some monikas here who I believe were my friends but she misunderstood everything.
Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
Davash222:

whoever that likes this comment of yours has broken my heart and I hope it's not the person I'm thinking
Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Davash222(m): 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zzor:
Dont allow me swear for you,point out how i started it,my friend just misunderstood things,i tried defending their monikers so much and it's now landing back on my head,it was between me and crackhaus.You are the devil that have been prolonging this whole thing with your irrelevant questions.Most questions I asked was to clarify some monikas here who I believe were my friends but she misunderstood everything.
So, you’re now the defender of female monikers here? You’re evil, Rozz! How you try to play naive to carry out your plan is well obvious. Glad, the girls were smart enough to observe that in time.

Whatever crackhaus is having with those girls are between them, I don’t see how that becomes your business.

All the same, you’re an evil child! You should be thrown in the evil forest , that’s where you belong.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Davash222(m): 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zzor:
whoever that likes this comment of yours has broken my heart and I hope it's not the person I'm thinking
Do you even have a heart? You this evil child!

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
Davash222:

So, you’re now the defender of female monikers here? You’re evil, Rozz! How you try to play naive to carry out your plan is well obvious. Glad, the girls were smart enough to observe that in time.

Whatever crackhaus is having with those girls are between them, I don’t see how that becomes your business.

All the same, you’re an evil child! You should be thrown in the evil forest , that’s where you belong.
go back and read how it all started,i picked on crackhaus for attacking FoY and that's where the explanation began,he accused some monikas I was acquainted with and I didn't agree with him and he was trying to prove himself right,so what have I done wrong? you are the devil that have been asking irrelevant questions to prolong the thread.
Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Davash222(m): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zzor:
go back and read how it all started,i picked on crackhaus for attacking FoY and that's where the explanation began,he accused some monikas I was acquainted with and I didn't agree with him and he was trying to prove himself right,so what have I done wrong? you are the devil that have been asking irrelevant questions to prolong the thread.
Get out of my mention, you this daughter of jezebel!

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
Davash222:

Do you even have a heart? You this evil child!
Even though she misunderstood me, I have apologized to mariaAngel ,so what's your own?why do wish to see this continue?
Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by pocohantas(f): 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
Klass99:

I type in peace o! Ladies don't allow people knock your heads together with their foolishness. See through their facade

Opening alternates and passing it off as female users is an old trick. Way back there was one they said is Coco. I had some they said is me too. The interesting thing is, they are the ones that will always tell you it is a female...

What did they not do to jam me and Coco head? After all the vile and unprintable things they said about her, they suddenly remembered she is the good one and I am the witch. Anything to scatter the sisterhood. Agenda must...! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
Davash222:

Get out of my mention, you this daughter of jezebel!
They will soon realize you were the real devil all along
Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zzor:
what is happening here? why are you two always fighting?is it a relationship gone sour? what happened? I know that crackhaus can be so annoying
This is my first comment on this thread,so how does this portray evil intentions.Please go through my comments here before anyone falsely accuse me
Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Klass99(f): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Klass99(f): 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2020

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by mariahAngel(f): 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
Klass99:

I know right? Their behaviour here is so pathetic to watch.

Mariah I was referring to you specifically and in particular, I wasn't speaking generally, neither was I vague in my post.

It has been painful to watch you slither up to certain male monikers (who are trolls, bullies and insulting) in an attempt to pally with them, be friendly and basically be in their good books, perhaps in the hopes that they will not bully you one day, like they do others.

Just remember, it's only a matter of time. I know I have even come across a thread where one of those people turned his vile verbiage on you.

Whatever rocks your boat though, I am just saying.

Are you a monitoring spirit?

Whatever nonsense it is you have cooked up in your delusional mind, keep me out of it.

I don't see how who I do or don't relate with is any of your damn business!
We are not related in any way, so I don't see how me relating with random people affects you.
Whatever happens on Nairaland, ends on Nairaland!

Na only male monickers you see me dey relate with?
If I have issues with anyone, do I expect others to have issues with that same person? Is that not foolishness?
And who says I haven't had issues with people I relate with, both male and female? Is it a bad thing if I don't hold grudges?
Are females better than males?
If it hurts to watch, swallow pills! Ko kan aye!

Dey your lane o...no let your egungun enter express

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by mariahAngel(f): 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
Klass99:

You're worth mentioning because some people are running temperature and catching fever because of you grin

Now, they are hallucinating as well and claiming others are you. It would be really interesting to know for sure who is behind your moniker.

What a snake you are!

You're fooling no one with your fake good intention but yourself!

This is exactly one of the reasons I don't do any fake ass click!
Backstabbers everywhere!

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by crackhaus: 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
mariahAngel:

Are you a monitoring spirit?

Whatever nonsense it is you have cooked up in your delusional mind, keep me out of it.

I don't see how who I do or don't relate with is any of your damn business!
We are not related in any way, so I don't see how me relating with random people affects you.
Whatever happens on Nairaland, ends on Nairaland!

Na only male monickers you see me dey relate with?
If I have issues with anyone, do I expect others to have issues with that same person? Is that not foolishness?
And who says I haven't had issues with people I relate with, both male and female? Is it a bad thing if I don't hold grudges?
Are females better than males?
If it hurts to watch, swallow pills! Ko kan aye!

Dey your lane o...no let your egungun enter express

I cannot not just can anymore... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Klass99(f): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2020

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
EmperorMaria:

Couldn’t resist comin back?i knew u would be back,,lets roll
i can't help but laugh,you really mean him ooo
Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by crackhaus: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
Instead of them to focus and figure out who is behind the moniker EmperoMaria, dem don begin dey talk another matter of who you're friends with on NL...

These chics don't have a life I swear. cheesy

If EmperoMaria was not mentioning me all over NL or her previous handle Mariaangelo did not first quote me on this thread (check the beginning), shey we will be having this conversation like this? grin

Avoid me and my comments on NL, dem nor dey ever gree... You don't see me trying to start conversations with a lot of you cos I don't consider y'all worth anything.
Yet when I begin to respond to their stupidity, dem go gather begin shed tears cheesy

Mumu people...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
I kom chuk leg for fights wey I no understand smh
Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by mariahAngel(f): 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
Klass99:

What is this even supposed to mean now? Lol

Why do you often respond to issues with
thoughtless emotionalism?

How is my mention of EmperorMaria backstabbing? I have been accused of being Emperor and I know I am not.

It would be nice to know this person other people have linked me and Fountainofyouth with.

But, you actually come across as ass licking and sucking up, a lot, to male monikers. You just don't like me saying it as it is.

Una go kpai for mariangeles matter! grin grin grin grin grin
Una never see anything!

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme by mariahAngel(f): 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zzor, you're enjoying the show right?

Cheers to you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help: Married In Diaspora / Why Do Old Women Talk Too Much And Act In A Way That Annoys The Young? / Should A Woman CARRY Her Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.