Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Princess Linda Moses Reacts To Death Of Black Panther Star, Chadwick Bosman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Linda Moses Reacts To Death Of Black Panther Star, Chadwick Bosman (658 Views)

"Beauty Without Brain Is Useless" - Princess Linda Moses / ' Internet Fraud Is Giving Nigerians Bad Names Overseas’ – Princess Linda Moses / Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Princess Linda Moses Reacts To Death Of Black Panther Star, Chadwick Bosman by Oshoboy01: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Earlier today, the world was greeted with the ill-fated demise of Hollywood star, Chadwick Bosman who was the main character in popular movie, Black Panther.

The popular actor was said to have died after battling with Colon Cancer for four years, which he painfully lost.
Several condolence messages have been poured out and one of the notable one is that of Popular media personality, Princess Linda Moses.

She described Chadwick Bosman as one of her favourites and one person who made her fall in love with Hollywood.

She explained that He will be greatly missed for his excellence in interpreting movie roles.

‘Chadwick Bosman is someone who has made me fall in love with Hollywood than I ever loved it, I never expected to see him die this soon, hearing the news this morning broke me because I was still expecting to see black panther 2.

His role interpretation skills is top notch and I will really miss watching him in movies’.

Princess Linda Moses is the CEO of [https://www.celpil.com/]Celpil,[/https://www.celpil.com/] an online store where all kind of women’s wears can be gotten

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Erica And Kiddwaya Were Almost Disqualified Today / Bbnaija : Lucy Trends Worldwide After Fight With Neo And Prince / #EndSARS Protest: Why Has Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians – Nse Ikpe-etim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.