Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Manchester United To Complete £45m Van De Beek Signing From Ajax - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United To Complete £45m Van De Beek Signing From Ajax (838 Views)

Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. / Angry PSG Fans Hang Banners In Protest Of Possible Pogba Signing From Man Utd / Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United To Complete £45m Van De Beek Signing From Ajax by Okoyeaniche(m): 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
Manchester United are on the verge of completing a £45million deal for 23-year-old Ajax midfielder, Donny Van de Beek. According to [Mirror].

According to the report, United Boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer played a huge role in convincing the midfielder to sign for United after telling him that he wants him to help turn Manchester United FC back into Premier League title contenders.

Van de Beek who described United as one of the biggest clubs in the world has told friends that as a lad he loved watching the likes of Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs, and Wayne Rooney play.

“When I was young I used to love watching Manchester United, one of the biggest clubs in the world. Watching the likes of Scholes, Giggs, and Rooney. Some of the best players of all time have come from Manchester United,” he said.

This burgeoning online news platform gathered that Van de Beek was left out of...SEE MORE HERE

1 Share

Re: Manchester United To Complete £45m Van De Beek Signing From Ajax by Skmoda360(m): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2020
Lies
Re: Manchester United To Complete £45m Van De Beek Signing From Ajax by Fulks217: 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
Skmoda360:
Lies
not lies oo
Re: Manchester United To Complete £45m Van De Beek Signing From Ajax by Skmoda360(m): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
Fulks217:
not lies oo
I need UK update.....
Re: Manchester United To Complete £45m Van De Beek Signing From Ajax by Fulks217: 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
Skmoda360:

I need UK update.....
go and Google it the deal is very close
Re: Manchester United To Complete £45m Van De Beek Signing From Ajax by biokuabdullahi(m): 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
5 years deal agreed, £45 million deal on the cards. De beek is a mancunian. GGMU

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Killed Diego Maradona – Autopsy Reveals / Hilarious Memes To Laugh About Before The EPL Resumes / Xavier Mbuyamba "I Know There Is A Lot Of Pressure On Me At Chelsea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.