Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God (22115 Views)

What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? / The Surefire Way Of Getting Your Prayers Answered / Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God by dinomcjohn: 11:37am On Aug 30, 2020
Op, this is no doubt one of the best write-ups on nairaland. Your points were made excellently and your arguments are impressive. Thanks. God truly hears the prayer of His children.

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God by omotola90(m): 11:43am On Aug 30, 2020
post=93381233:
Through Jesus Christ,
Your prayers to God is answered.

Have you ever had a prayer answered?
A little story for believers in Christ...

You live in a small village in Owerri.
There is an extremely large and unsightly pothole in front of your house.
For the last four months the local government has ignored your insistent requests to have it fixed.
Finally, in an act of frustration, you call Aso Rock and ask to speak to Our Darling Daddy, The President!
(Afterall, it's worth a try!)

To your utter amazement,
Our darling Daddy himself gets on the phone.
You quickly explain your problem.
The president listens for a minute and then hangs up. You don't really expect anything to be done about it.

The next morning you look out your window and, lo and behold, some engineers are busy at work fixing your road!
Our Darling Daddy took your request seriously and sent in the troops to help!

That is what it means to get your prayer answered.

Now who is the one person who can always get through to the president?

The president's son, of course.
And who is the president's son in this case?
JESUS CHRIST!

That is our relationship with God – Father and child.
Just as a parent fulfills a child's request, so too God answers prayers.
The Infinite Genius Who created every molecule on this earth, can alter the course of existence in order to answer your prayer.

To really talk to God, you need to know He is willing and able to do it all.
Otherwise, you're only talking to your finite concept of God – and not to our true Father in Heaven.

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY AHEAD EVERYONE!
JESUS LOVES YOU, SO DO WE! kiss
dont know why people here detest and speak ill of you in a Faceless forum for that matter but I love your post... I love you as a Christian Brother... Please keep up the good work and never use derogatory or abusive words on anyone here... God bless you. Happy Sunday to you and our fellow nairalanders wink wink wink
Re: 3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God by krushdripper(m): 11:48am On Aug 30, 2020
I will tell you who the people validating this update really are, they are the real shitty witches & wizards in a blood sucking convenant to tear down & destroy bright & promising Nigerian individuals. Note them, Note them.
Re: 3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God by deeva2: 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
Divine mercy encompasses everything
Re: 3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God by kingxsamz(m): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
lastchild:
What if a useful information that could save a soul occurred on Tuesday, and the mods are keeping it for Sunday, when the information must've been useless

Nigerians and their way of thinking, very shallow

You don't have a point.
Like I said, your beliefs are personal, and no one owes you anything.
Religious beliefs don't fit in with reality.
So expecting the mods to push Christian topics to the front page everyday just because they want to satisfy you, is absurd.
Not everyone is a Christian.
Re: 3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God by Bar1941(m): 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
FIRSTLY, WE HAVE TO PRAY TO AN ALL-KNOWING GOD TO TELL HIM WHAT WE NEED HIM TO DO FOR US, DISREGARDING THAT HE ALREADY HAS A DESIGNED MASTER PLAN.
NOW WE HAVE TO PUT IN MORE EFFORTS TO FORCE HIM TO ANSWER OUR PRAYERS IRRESPECTIVE OF WHATEVER HIS WISE PLANS ARE?? ISN'T THIS MADNESS? undecided

IF A KID HAS THE POTENTIALS TO BECOME A GREAT FOOTBALLER, WHY DID HE HAS TO GO TO THE FIELD FROM TIME TO TIME FOR TRAINING SESSIONS?

As great as Messi and CR7 are today in football, if they have not been training and getting instructions from coaches, they would have heen forgotten decades ago.

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God by Xstremebj: 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
lastchild:
Religious threads only make front page on Sundays, this is unprofessional on one of the biggest Nigerian websites like nairaland

Lastchild, abajo.
Keep on whining and crying, rubbish.
Re: 3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God by Xstremebj: 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
post=93381233:
Through Jesus Christ,

For the last four months the local government has ignored your insistent requests to have it fixed.
Finally, in an act of frustration, you call Aso Rock and ask to speak to Our Darling Daddy, The President!

To your utter amazement,
The president listens for a minute and then hangs up. You don't really expect anything to be done about it.

The next morning you look out your window and, lo and behold, some engineers are busy at work fixing your road!

JESUS CHRIST!

The Infinite Genius Who created every molecule on this earth, can alter the course of existence in order to answer your prayer.

Otherwise, you're only talking to your finite concept of God – and not to our true Father in Heaven.

Wisely said
Happy Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God by Emmasnoop(m): 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
God still answers prayers.
Re: 3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God by krushdripper(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nuttella:
You are stupid
You are the stupid.

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God by idomalord: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
hmmm
Re: 3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God by InvertedHammer: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
/
Nothing that makes the world what it is today was got through prayers. I don't think God is silly to have created the brain. The people who fail to use it resort to prayers even for those things they can do for themselves.

Prayer has a foothold in a place like Nigeria because of intellectual laziness that is pervasive in the land. With or without prayers, what will be will be. It is simply a divine mandate.
/
Re: 3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God by Coldfeets: 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
These religious people will never stop joking.

They have now developed the methodology of getting your prayers answered by an unseen God.

It's okay.

Continue deluding yourselves.
Re: 3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God by InvertedHammer: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
Bar1941:

IF A KID HAS THE POTENTIALS TO BECOME A GREAT FOOTBALLER, WHY DID HE HAS TO GO TO THE FIELD FROM TIME TO TIME FOR TRAINING SESSIONS?

As great as Messi and CR7 are today in football, if they have not been training and getting instructions from coaches, they would have heen forgotten decades ago.
/
Practice makes perfect. They learned to sharpen their potential through practice. When you apply for jobs, they ask for practical experience and not how many hours you pray in a day.Messi and CR7 didn't get to where they are today by living 7 days a week in a church.

Prayer is good for meditation. But we pray the wrong prayers in Nigeria because we are lazy. More than half of the prayers in Nigeria is for material wealth even among those who don't want to lift a finger.
/
Re: 3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God by lastchild: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

You don't have a point.
Like I said, your beliefs are personal, and no one owes you anything.
Religious beliefs don't fit in with reality.
So expecting the mods to push Christian topics to the front page everyday just because they want to satisfy you, is absurd.
Not everyone is a Christian.
if Seun, the owner of nairaland that said no one owes me anything, I would've said he's foolish but you are the one that said it because loosing people on the forum won't matter to you

If any other post can make front page any day, then what's stopping religious posts? Is their anything special to it that ties it on Sunday alone?

So if Pope dies on Monday, we'll wait to see it on Sunday? Africans are backwards I swear

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God by kingxsamz(m): 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
lastchild:
if Seun, the owner of nairaland that said no one owes me anything, I would've said he's foolish but you are the one that said it because loosing people on the forum won't matter to you

If any other post can make front page any day, then what's stopping religious posts? Is their anything special to it that ties it on Sunday alone?

So if Pope dies on Monday, we'll wait to see it on Sunday? Africans are backwards I swear

You're the one who's backwards here.
Nairaland is not a religious forum, so why should religious topics be posted everyday? undecided
If the pope dies and they decide to post it on a Sunday, that's their choice. If you're not happy with it, open your own forum and post your religious topics.
You people love to claim right on everything. The Muslims are not even complaining.
Clown.
Re: 3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God by Martinez39s(m): 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
post=93381233:
Through Jesus Christ,

To your utter amazement,

JESUS CHRIST!

SMH. The delusion is strong in this one.

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God by Martinez39s(m): 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
paulolee:

lolz...dnt you think it's better to believe in what you called "fantasies" and hold on to something than to believe in nothing?? its funny when people like you think that life is all about the physical not knowing that there is more to life spiritually....try change ur perspective and think about the metaphysical if they exist or not..
how do you know there is more to the physical?

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
Re: 3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God by GreatResearcher: 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
Martinez39s:
how do you know there is more to the physical?
Hi boss. It's been long. I've been working.
Re: 3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God by Martinez39s(m): 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Hi boss. It's been long. I've been working.
What's up my guy? Hope things are fine and you have moved well on from the issues of the past.
Re: 3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God by lastchild: 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

You're the one who's backwards here.
Nairaland is not a religious forum, so why should religious topics be posted everyday? undecided
If the pope dies and they decide to post it on a Sunday, that's their choice. If you're not happy with it, open your own forum and post your religious topics.
You people love to claim right on everything. The Muslims are not even complaining.
Clown.
oga, go back and read my posts on this thread to understand what am saying, what am saying is that nairaland is not a religious forum like you said, so religious topics should be treated like every other topic that make the front page if worthy

They shouldn't make it look like there's something about it that makes it only a Sunday fp worthy, that's religious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God by professore(m): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nice one
Re: 3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God by GreatResearcher: 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
Martinez39s:
What's up my guy? Hope things are fine and you have moved well on from the issues of the past.
Yes I moved on. In order to recover my loss, I had to double my hustle hence why I rarely come online.
Re: 3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God by kingxsamz(m): 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
lastchild:
oga, go back and read my posts on this thread to understand what am saying, what am saying is that nairaland is not a religious forum like you said, so religious topics should be treated like every other topic that make the front page if worthy

They shouldn't make it look like there's something about it that makes it only a Sunday fp worthy, that's religious

Like I said, that's up to them. It's their business whatever way they want to run their forum.
Re: 3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God by Ukpor1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
This is a great reminder for me.thanks very much
Re: 3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God by phkka1(m): 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
orphan11:
Prayers don't work I have been praying for a job for a year now no way now am a begger
I have been begging and praying since 3 days now to get help and see what to eat but no hope
Please help me with something to eat please
Bless me with 1k let me buy food and eat please

That God has not answered you doesn't mean he will not answer. Stop begging and be serious with God in prayer. Read Luke 1:37.
Re: 3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God by ofiko123(m): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
Happy Sunday to all..God is the Greatest..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The First Time He Took A Cigarette / Ever Had A Close Shave With Death? / An Encounter With A Ghost.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.