Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,568 members, 7,770,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:06 AM

PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki (50563 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival / Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos / Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by FARA4GA: 8:02am On Aug 30, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON_oGSdURxA

Edo 2020: PDP installs digital billboard to broadcast Oshiomhole’s attestation on Obaseki’s credibility

As part of its campaign strategy, the Edo State Chapter of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) has installed electronic billboard to broadcast the former national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole’s attestation to the credibility and integrity of Governor Godwin Obaseki during the 2016 governorship election campaign in the state.

The South-South acting chairman of the party, Dan Orbih, commissioned the electronic billboard located at the defunct African Continental Bank (ACB) building in Ring Road, Benin City.

Orbih, who is also the PDP state campaign council chairman for the September 19 governorship election, said the electronic billboard will help to broadcast all accolades, votes of confidence poured and passed on to the governor as the APC candidate in 2016 by the former governor, Oshiomhole.

He also disclosed that the electronic billboard will help to showcase to the people of the state all the governor’s campaign tour in the 192 wards across the 18 local government areas.

“We are here this evening to commission the electronic board as part of the party and the governor’s campaign innovation. This electronic board will televise most of the governor campaigns’ jingles, all that the former national chairman of APC said about the governor, and also where sometime people will be to watch some of the party’s campaign visit across the 192 wards and 18 local government areas, so that even if you are not able to go with him, you can have a very good view of some of his activities in the course of our campaigns activities,” Orbih said.

“Some persons don’t actually have access to watch and listen to the campaign in their homes but wherever they pass through the Ring Road, they will be able to watch the campaigns. This is quite commendable and I believe that it is a new chapter in the campaign arrangement to reach out to more people,” he said.

While commenting on the former governor’s allegations that Governor Obaseki masterminded the suspension of the Onojie of Uromi, he advised those in the position of leadership especially the politicians not to take any action or decision they will not be able to stand by after leaving office.

He alleged that Oshiomhole during his tenure as governor of the state unilaterally suspended the traditional ruler, but the suspension was, however, lifted by the incumbent governor.

Orbih urged the people of the state not to trust on politicians that cannot stand by their decision, noting that the forthcoming governorship election is all about Edo people and their future as the state cannot afford to go back to Egypt.

SOURCE : https://businessday.ng/politics/article/edo-2020-pdp-installs-digital-billboard-to-broadcast-oshiomholes-attestation-on-obasekis-credibility/amp/

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 30, 2020
grin

....He (Oshiomhole) thought a day like this would never come.

Just see him jumping and sweating up and down like a monkey about to fornicate and campaigning rigorously for his new enemy.

Good one from the PDP.

413 Likes 33 Shares

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:06am On Aug 30, 2020
Smart move

Oshiomhole and Tinubu won't like this .

230 Likes 12 Shares

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Kriss216: 8:08am On Aug 30, 2020
Orbih urged the people of the state not to trust on politicians that cannot stand by their decision, noting that the forthcoming governorship election is all about Edo people and their future as the state cannot afford to go back to Egypt.
End of!

God bless Edo
God bless Obaseki.

Woe unto Ambode!

187 Likes 13 Shares

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Charmingrascal(m): 8:11am On Aug 30, 2020
Even Satan was once loved and cherish by God until he messed up talk more of human being.

Obaseki should rather display his achievements as a Governor not this pettiness that he has been displaying overtime.

160 Likes 21 Shares

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by SmartProf(m): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Even Satan was once loved and cherish by God until he messed up talk more of human being.

Obaseki should rather display his achievements as a Governor not this pettiness that he has been displaying overtime.

Even if he turns water into wine, you'll say he destroyed drinking water, so therefore he did nothing. When u reason along party lines rather than objectively, there is nothing anyone else who isn't your party candidate has done & will do that will impress you.

411 Likes 39 Shares

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Firespitter: 8:16am On Aug 30, 2020
Lol.. This one na knock out. Hahaha.

All these theifing hypocritical brain dead criminals must be punished by allavh hAmin grin

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Golden057(m): 8:18am On Aug 30, 2020
Politics in Nigeria is about telling the people your achievements and plans, then expose the weakness of the opposition in other to put them in check and to remove the people's eyes from considering them. cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Guyman02: 8:27am On Aug 30, 2020
Oshiomole remains the Campaign Manager of Obaseki. Same strategy that Udom used to win Akwa Ibom state, he used videos of Akpabio praising him when the going was good without saying much himself grin grin grin

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Charmingrascal(m): 8:27am On Aug 30, 2020
SmartProf:

Even if he turns water into wine, you'll say he destroyed drinking water, so therefore he did nothing. When u reason along party lines, nothing anyone else does who isn't your party candidate will impress you.

I am not even a politician to begin with and I am not from Edo State but like I said, it is better to display your achievements than being petty.

In every life endeavor it is important to showcase your achievements, ur skills and what you can offer than showing what somebody once said about you or about any other person.
Yeah Osho showered him with accolades when the going was good.
Obaseki should understand that Osho was just reasoning along "party lines" when he said those things, so even If he knew that POI was better than Obaseki he would still say good things about Obaseki because he was his party man.
I guess it is Obaseki that should understand the fact Osho said those things because he reasoned "along party lines'

32 Likes 15 Shares

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Charmingrascal(m): 8:29am On Aug 30, 2020
capatainrambo:
obaseki has nothing to prove to u and your cohorts. Re yiu from edo ? undecided

We here love him and he is getting elected. Whether you , elrufai, tinubu, oshiomole, ngige, osinbajo and the rest of the apc dwarfs like it or not.

Ok Sir Captainrambo

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by SmartProf(m): 8:31am On Aug 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:

I am not even a politician to begin with and I am not from Edo State but like I said, it is better to display your achievements than being petty.

In every life endeavor it is important to showcase your achievements, ur skills and what you can offer than showing what somebody once said about you or about any other person.
Obaseki should understand that Osho was just reasoning along "party lines" when he said those things, so even If he knew that POI was better than Obaseki he would still say good things about Obaseki because he was his party man.
I guess it is Obaseki that should understand the fact Osho said those things because he reasoned "along party lines'
He has shown his achievements...those who want to see it have seen it, while those who don't want to, even if you install those achievements inside their eyes they'll never admit to have seen it.

147 Likes 16 Shares

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Charmingrascal(m): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2020
SmartProf:

He has shown his achievements...those who want to see it have seen it, while those who don't want to, even if you install those achievements in their eyes they'll never accept to have seen it.

Ok Sir
I hear you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by SmartProf(m): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Ok Sir
I hear you
Kind regards.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by jesmond3945: 8:52am On Aug 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:

not in naija. Look at gandollar, he was reelected or is it aregbesola who owed salaries reelected or bello of kogi state. Nobody cares about achievements, do everything within your power to grab power, even if people die that's Nigeria's politics for you.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Austino50: 8:59am On Aug 30, 2020
It takes a man who has helplessly conceded defeat to go this way, by bringing pass tense to present tense. Obaseki that was the record in past not this present

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by hajimosho(m): 9:01am On Aug 30, 2020
undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12142914_photogrid1597512704348_jpeg62d0c32c8d589f306a74eeeb9a6b827b
Oshiomole has spoken on August 20, 2020 in Benin. Edolites have heard and are delivering POI.

No amount of face-saving billboard can save Obaseki.

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Macphenson: 9:05am On Aug 30, 2020
Okooo
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by lecowas: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2020
Kriss216:

End of!

God bless Edo
God bless Obaseki.

Woe unto Ambode!

How can u get to Ambode's level in life when u wake up and curse him everyday... undecided

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by SweetiliciousD: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2020
hajimosho:
undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12142914_photogrid1597512704348_jpeg62d0c32c8d589f306a74eeeb9a6b827b
Oshiomole has spoken on August 20, 2020 in Benin. Edolites have heard and are delivering POI.

No amount of face-saving billboard can save Obaseki.

See brooms that brought Nigeria back to do or die politics..

Very sad people with eyes can't see

46 Likes 11 Shares

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by mamotalk: 10:25am On Aug 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:

you may not be a politician but your words portray you as a person who is tilted towards APC.

one thing I can't argue with you is that Oshiomole gave his candid view in 2016 about POI and Governor Obaseki to the best of his ability.

If you had followed the campaign train of Governor Obaseki with objective mind, I think by now you should have seen and heard a lot about his achievements but maybe you decide to close your eyes and ears to the strides that's why you are saying he should list his achievements. I will advise you to monitor the visual and audio display on the erected board because as the campaign chairman said, focus will be on replay of the campaign clips in addition to the honest testimonial of Adams Oshiomole.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by bossvinqualad25(m): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2020
pdp really mean business in this edo election,for your general cleaning and fumigation within and outside lagos ,we are your best bet.we will love to prove our professionalism to you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Judeerons32: 11:06am On Aug 30, 2020
Commissioned by the same Dan Orbih who scored Obaseki F9 and declared his government a total failure just 6months ago is advertising what Oshiomhole said 4years ago. Obaseki must really know his supporters are shallow.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Virginnn(f): 11:10am On Aug 30, 2020
Oshiobaba's life will never be the same, no matter the outcome of the polls.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Magicians: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2020
You are truong to reason with Igbo PDP lunatics on NL. You be learner.
Charmingrascal:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Magicians: 11:15am On Aug 30, 2020
You see this is another senseless Igbo with the way he evaded failed lunatics they have as governor but castigated someone like Aregbe thag transformed Osun. Where is the greatest failure of all governors in Nigeria from 1999 till date, where is Ikpeazu n why is he not your list ?

OK I get it

jesmond3945:
not in naija. Look at gandollar, he was reelected or is it aregbesola who owed salaries reelected or bello of kogi state. Nobody cares about achievements, do everything within your power to grab power, even if people die that's Nigeria's politics for you.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by jaybliss1410(m): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2020
This is y APC will always smack and messimerize PDP cos they seem not to understand the formation needed for modern day politics. How is billboard of good attestation of a man to his fellow party man garnered them votes? Cant they just sit and reason for once y is APC not installing billboard of IZE attestation by his former PDP member? APC is all over Edo, ghettos, jungles, angles, areas, rooms begging for votes with simple agenda, PDP at the other side installing billboards which nigerians dont even have time to watch. Serious governors showcase achievement billboards and projects to be expected not billboards showing when i was praising peter before we became enemy. Sign players they won't now APC holding possession and playing them around, PDP has no answer to APC tiki taka.

WHAT DO I NO SEF?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:46am On Aug 30, 2020
Let God win in Edo State!!!

Collectively, we are saying no! to godfatherism!!!

18 Likes

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Iceyjayzz(m): 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:

That's politics for you

1 Like

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by surgical: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
jesmond3945:
plain truth,though unfortunate

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When The Inspector General Is Your Friend (hilarious Photos) / Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today / 'We Were Hired By House of Reps Candidate' - Thug Confesses After Arrest. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.