Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:16 AM

PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki (50560 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival / Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos / Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Nasproperty: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Evercurious(f): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ikinternational:

You people are really something else.
One minute you lecture nairalanders on who is not igbo.
Then next minute out of convenience, anyone that aggrieves you is igbo.
You people like to pick n choose when to acknowledge there's other tribes in Nigeria. Very funny humans

No mind dem.. igbos are their ever present nightmare..

1 Like

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by airoport: 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
SmartProf:

He has shown his achievements...those who want to see it have seen it, while those who don't want to, even if you install those achievements inside their eyes they'll never accept to have seen it.

Spot on! Truth be told, Obaseki has done well. Osho didn't do much compared to Obaseki's 4 years. By the way, I am not
a member of either party o!

1 Like

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Evercurious(f): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
muykem:
Who received Oba blessing? Who did pastor Suleman prayed for? That's the winner of the election.

Prayer dey different naaa..which type of prayer dem pray for am? You dey there hear the prayer? Even the person wey go church don tell unaa wetin happen..

Abeg
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by mamotalk: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
Kingzeez10:

And your words also portray you as a person who is tilted towards PDP end of discussion.
Am a PDP supporter to the core and I can't hide it. Obaseki, a shepherd ordained by God, is my man.
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Evercurious(f): 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
KushLyon:

Obaseki received Oba of Benin blessings also, and the Oba of Benin didn't endorse anyone, but Benin chiefs outrightly rejected Ize Iyamu, so I don't know what your point is. Even if the Pope lay hands on Iyamu and holds a seven days crusade for him, he will still lose... Better get off your high horse bro grin grin

Apostle Suleman didnt even pray that he should win the election.. I dont know when prayer of safety during election/safe trip back to his home became an endorsement.. No mind dem with their small thinking

1 Like

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:

I am not even a politician to begin with and I am not from Edo State but like I said, it is better to display your achievements than being petty.

In every life endeavor it is important to showcase your achievements, ur skills and what you can offer than showing what somebody once said about you or about any other person.
Yeah Osho showered him with accolades when the going was good.
Obaseki should understand that Osho was just reasoning along "party lines" when he said those things, so even If he knew that POI was better than Obaseki he would still say good things about Obaseki because he was his party man.
I guess it is Obaseki that should understand the fact Osho said those things because he reasoned "along party lines'

How is Obaseki displaying what Oshiomole said about him and Ize-iyamu petty? Is that not what politics is all about? Oga go and sleep.

If you want to see his achievements, go to Edo state and see it.

You probably think this election is about achievements. It's about the soul of the state. It's about standing up against godfatherism. Edo people's mind are made up. Oshiomole can't turn to a god who appoints who becomes the state governor.

But if you sincerely want his achievements, I can list some for you here!
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by AerialMapper: 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
A Party of Clowns! APC
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by igwedubai2(m): 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
Awoooooooh. Kai politicians is something else ooooo. See as Osho dy dance Ajesco ooooo. Confusions everywhere[sub][/sub]
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by youneedjesus: 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
Oshiomole is campaigning for both Obaseki and Ize-Iyamu. The man is Confused.
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Onogiede(m): 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
osazsky:
its Lagos that are slaves since 1999...in these same years we removed igbinedion esma as godfather...remove anneni now we removed Adams as APC chairman we are not yoruba we are not slaves we are bold and fearless...
you hitte am real hard, absolutely on point,.. Lagos has been under one man business, controlling everything

1 Like

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by ThatFairGuy1: 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
Kriss216:
End of!

God bless Edo God bless Obaseki.

Woe unto Ambode!
Ghetto politician, Ambode issue never do you angry
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Giftexx: 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
Politics is Local
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
Sermwell:

Go and read the post and stop disgracing yourself!!
Mental slave! My comment is not for you. Hope you are going to bed on empty stomach after watching.
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by deeva2: 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
POI is busy doing door-to-door campaign, Obaseki is busy displaying billboards...Well done sir

1 Like

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Staro: 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
Smart move
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Obynolee(f): 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
Guyman02:
Oshiomole remains the Campaign Manager of Obaseki. Same strategy that Udom used to win Akwa Ibom state, he used videos of Akpabio praising him when the going was good without saying much himself grin grin grin

Lol,"Campaign manager " got me.
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Obynolee(f): 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
Austino50:
It takes a man who has helplessly conceded defeat to go this way, by bringing pass tense to present tense. Obaseki that was the record in past not this present

E pain am gannn
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by MikkieEl: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:

I am not even a politician to begin with and I am not from Edo State but like I said, it is better to display your achievements than being petty.

In every life endeavor it is important to showcase your achievements, ur skills and what you can offer than showing what somebody once said about you or about any other person.
Obaseki should understand that Osho was just reasoning along "party lines" when he said those things, so even If he knew that POI was better than Obaseki he would still say good things about Obaseki because he was his party man.
I guess it is Obaseki that should understand the fact Osho said those things because he reasoned "along party lines'

After the boldened has been well noted, you can off the mic sir.
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by subcbouy: 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
osazsky:
its Lagos that are slaves since 1999...in these same years we removed igbinedion esma as godfather...remove anneni now we removed Adams as APC chairman we are not Yoruba we are not slaves we are bold and fearless...
Do you want to compare working Lagos slave and rusty roof with the ancient mud of the Benin slave trade?. These are two pseudo slave states but Lagos is working progressively. There is also a kingdom of the slave trade. gringringringrin

Don't kill yourself for these people.
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Ndudanon: 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
SmartProf:

Even if he turns water into wine, you'll say he destroyed drinking water, so therefore he did nothing. When u reason along party lines rather than objectively, there is nothing anyone else does who isn't your party candidate that will impress you.

Chaii! Very well hammered.... Kudos.

1 Like

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by MrPaul2: 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:

I am not even a politician to begin with and I am not from Edo State but like I said, it is better to display your achievements than being petty

Then keep quiet. Turn your TV to Edo broacasting service (EBS) and watch alot of his achievements
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Theoarhics: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
I tell that sight is something to behold at night. It attracts massive crowd
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by xpansion(m): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:

This is politics Oga. Obaseki can use whatever instrument he can to ensure he wins, even if it means using the video of Osho praising him. use your enemy as a tool to success
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by karkel(m): 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Even Satan was once loved and cherish by God until he messed up talk more of human being.

Obaseki should rather display his achievements as a Governor not this pettiness that he has been displaying overtime.

another campaign point
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Magicians: 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
engineerboat:

Transformed with what Exactly

How far on AREGBESE AIRPORT

Fools don't even understand when they are asking foolish questions, you want Aregbe with one of the smallest state allocation to build an airport while none of the state from your pathetic tribe is able to build a single one with the humongous allocation you receive monthly. Injury de your brain wahali

1 Like

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Magicians: 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
hegelian:

look at this fool, you find a way to bring igbo to everything..what has igbo got to do withis, we are talking about edo and everyone is airing his views and support but u must find a way to input tribalism..your brain has really been exchaged with okro..olodojatijati
You is the fool until you can denied the cursed forsaken igbo OP I replied to his not Igbo. Everyother wailing of your is inconsequential.
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Kingzeez10: 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
mamotalk:
Am a PDP supporter to the core and I can't hide it. Obaseki, a shepherd ordained by God, is my man.
You wouldn't have said this if he was still in APC. I see nothing different between you and Oshiomole
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by bopm: 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
SmartProf:

Even if he turns water into wine, you'll say he destroyed drinking water, so therefore he did nothing. When u reason along party lines rather than objectively, there is nothing anyone else does who isn't your party candidate that will impress you.

the simple answer to ur rethorics is that God is God and not a man, okay. so dnt compare God to oshomolie
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by prigoz(m): 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
SmartProf:

Exactly my dear.

1 Like

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by engineerboat(m): 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
Magicians:

Fools don't even understand when they are asking foolish questions, you want Aregbe with one of the smallest state allocation to build an airport while none of the state from your pathetic tribe is able to build a single one with the humongous allocation you receive monthly. Injury de your brain wahali

Bẹ́ẹ̀ ọmọ Yorùbá lodẹ̀ pe arà ẹ báyìí.

Ta ló ó bá ọ wíjọ́.

Orílẹ̀-èdè yí kọ́ lowá nígbà ti àwọn ènìyàn ṣe ípínfúni oúnjẹ fún àwọn ènìyàn ìpílẹ̀ ọ̀ṣun, nígbà tí bùrọ̀dá Arẹ́gbèsè kọ̀ láti san owo oṣu.

ALÁBÒSÍ ni ọ́

Wábì kan yàgò sì o jàre.
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Minjim: 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
Pdp is busy facing Oshimole while POI is is campaigning.

Can't they offer Edo voters issue based campaign? Why all these dirty tactics?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Oshiomhole Is No Longer Oshobaba. He's Oshopikin (Video) / Governor Fayose's 55th Birthday Cake (Photo) / Osinbajo Denies Receiving ₦4 Billion From Ibrahim Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.