Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,535 members, 7,770,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:16 AM

PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki (50562 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival / Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos / Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by tmartinstino2013: 12:46am On Sep 01, 2020
Are you all telling me that even Obaseki himself is not a Godfather. okay let me quickly remind you. if Obaseki is not playing Godfather why is he involving in the state Legislature by making sure that his own prefer Man should be the speaker, another one are you guys telling me that the so called PDP that is coming out from there is no Godfather right. please don't let us be fooling ourselves in this country all this people are same jare abeg
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by Magicians: 1:47am On Sep 01, 2020
Omuwe Pele O

My criticism is solely on your pathetic tribe shutting it foolish mouth on every ills plaguing but you'd be fast to comment on that of others.

hegelian:

olodo jatijati, wakeup and stop paranoia of igbos.. eyin omoale tie eman jeki awon tio towa waito si walara niyi.....criticise if u must and stop bringing tribe into everything, you have every right to disagree with anyone
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by hegelian: 10:25am On Sep 16, 2020
Magicians:
You is the fool until you can denied the cursed forsaken igbo OP I replied to his not Igbo. Everyother wailing of your is inconsequential.

did the said ibgo guy attack your tribe?? who brought in the tribe dimension cos he didnt agree with your opinion..you are the omoale in this scenerio..learn to behave normal and dont use owo osi juwe ile babae
Re: PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki by hegelian: 10:28am On Sep 16, 2020
Magicians:
Omuwe Pele O

My criticism is solely on your pathetic tribe shutting it foolish mouth on every ills plaguing but you'd be fast to comment on that of others.

you are the fool..why cant you just counter his claim and talk against his opinion, why bring in tribal dimension..must everyone agree with you..learn to use your brain next time and stop ur tribal talks...igbo dis igbo that, yoruba dis, yoruba dat....life doesnt revolve around tribes so get a life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Denies Receiving ₦4 Billion From Ibrahim Magu / When The Inspector General Is Your Friend (hilarious Photos) / Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.