Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,349 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

How Ibeju-lekki Will Reposition The Economy Of Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ibeju-lekki Will Reposition The Economy Of Lagos (806 Views)

Tinubu Understands Our Needs, Will Reposition Nigeria If Elected President -sule / Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East / 2023: PDP to review manifesto, reposition — Uche Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ibeju-lekki Will Reposition The Economy Of Lagos by propsvilla3: 8:12am On Aug 30, 2020
Lagos is no doubt the richest State in Nigeria and may continue to be ranked as the most viable state in Nigeria. Just like California, a State in America which is richer than many Countries, Lagos as a State in Nigeria is richer than many African Countries. Lagos did not achieve this over night, indeed Lagos has witnessed series of transformational phases of development right from the pre colonial era to colonial era and post Colonia era. Once upon a time Lagos Nigeria was the Capital of Nigeria for over 30 years.

Currently Lagos is the commercial Capital of Nigeria and a multi Culitural City where all almost all the ethnic groups and clans in Nigeria are present. Having stayed this long, one may start predicting that by now Lgaos must have entered into it's deminishing return phase to give way to other emerging Cities to take it's place but No Lagos is gearing forward to another level of Insfastructural and economic Transformation that will make it a top choice to Global Investors and Tourists.

With the Concentration of attractive Global Landmarks such as Dangote refinery, Lekki Deep Seaport, Free Trade Zone, New International passenger and Cargo Airport and Construction of Lekki Smart City, Lagos is on pedestal to further enrich it's coast, create wealth and futher consolidate it's position as the most viable state in Nigeria with lots of job opportunities.

Dangote Refinery is the Fourth Largest Refinery in the world which have the capacity to refine millions of barrel of oil per day. With this Nigeria will have enough fuel for local consumption and for Export to other African Continents. By the time Dangote refinery fully commences operation, Dangote Refinery will create vast jobs and business opportunities for the people. The Refinery is expected to asmilate about 100,000 direct jobs and 300,000 indirect jobs.

It is not just about Dangote Refinery, there is also a Petrochemical Company and Fertilizer Company. These Companies are expected to create jobs and business opportunities for many.

Apart from Dangote refinery, Ibeju-Lekki is also blessed to habour Lekki Free Trade Zone. With Lekki Free Trade Zone, it is a matter of time when Nigeria will start dragging with United Arab Emirates as the top choice for Business men and tourist from different parts of the World. The Free Trade Zone which currently operation is expected to create millions of Jobs, Attract Billion worth of Foreign direct Investors etc.

Just like a Lucky Child who have it all, Ibeju-Lekki is also blessed to habour the Lekki Deep Seaport. The Lekki Deep Seaport will relieve Apapa port from the age long congestion and difficulties which has bedeviled it due to the fact that it was the only fucntional seaport serving the whole Nigeria. Lekki Deep Seaport will serve the multinational Companies and will serve as a gateway to African Regional Trade and International Trade. For instance through Lekki Deep Seaport Dangote can easily export his processed products to the international Market, also the Companies domiciling in the Lekki Free Trade Zone can easily import and export all kinds of products.

Indeed with Ibeju-Lekki and it's attractive Landmarks, one can be forced to say that Lagos indeed have a very bright future.
Re: How Ibeju-lekki Will Reposition The Economy Of Lagos by propsvilla3: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2020
This is the perfect time to Invest in the gold mine Ibeju-Lekki. The Value of Ibeju-Lekki in the future is predicted to worth hundreds of millions of naira. Are you going to allow this opportunity to slip off your hands?
Re: How Ibeju-lekki Will Reposition The Economy Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 30, 2020
propsvilla3:
This is the perfect time to Invest in the gold mine Ibeju-Lekki. The Value of Ibeju-Lekki in the future is predicted to worth hundreds of millions of naira. Are you going to allow this opportunity to slip off your hands?

Are you selling land there?

1 Like

Re: How Ibeju-lekki Will Reposition The Economy Of Lagos by propsvilla3: 8:27am On Aug 30, 2020
candidtalk:

Yes Sir
Re: How Ibeju-lekki Will Reposition The Economy Of Lagos by propsvilla3: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2020
Ibeju-Lekki remains one of the best place to buy Land in Nigeria. A visit to Ibeju-Lekki will give you an insight into the economic and commercial potential of the area.

Lagos State Government will generate billions of naira from Ibeju-Lekki and that is why they are not relenting on giving Ibeju-Lekki a Infastructural facelift and Accord it some special preveiledges. There is currently a number of projects going on in Ibeju-Lekki among which includes construction of a Coastal road that will link Ibeju-Lekki to Eko Atlantic City, a powerful luxurious Neigbourhood that has emerged on the soil of Lagos and other parts of Lagos Island.

If you think Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Lekki Phase 1, Banana Island, VGC is beautiful, then wait till Ibeju-Lekki takes shape, there you will see the beauty of Africa first smart City.

Just imagine living soms meters away from Lekki Free Trade Zone, Lekki Deep Seaport or Dangote Refinery. First of all Dangote Refinery is going to generate Electricity that may see the Neigbourhood having a one year uninterrupted power supply. Dangote Refinery will have the capacity to generate over 15,000 megawatts of electricity, this is far above the total megawatts generated by Nigeria. Just imagine living close to such a place like Dangote refinery.

Also You can make a lot of money from Land flipping, Rental properties, Tourism and probision of essential services to the residents of the Neigbourhood who are going to be in their thousands.
Re: How Ibeju-lekki Will Reposition The Economy Of Lagos by propsvilla3: 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
The Neigbourhood for the Rich
It is not about where You are but the people around You who will influence your Social Status. Pinnacle Estate is the Real Deal for the Upper Class Invest in It.

Re: How Ibeju-lekki Will Reposition The Economy Of Lagos by propsvilla3: 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
If you love your Children and don't want them to suffer in the future. Invest on their behalf in Ibeju-Lekki Lagos

Re: How Ibeju-lekki Will Reposition The Economy Of Lagos by propsvilla3: 12:19am On Aug 31, 2020
While the shallow minded people are Complaining that Ibeju-Lekki is far and it is full of Buah, the Real Investors are already builidng their Aartments in Ibeju-Lekki. This is a building Construction going on in Cedarwood Groove Estate Ibeju-Lekki

Re: How Ibeju-lekki Will Reposition The Economy Of Lagos by GamalNasser: 12:28am On Aug 31, 2020
candidtalk:

Ofcourse he is that's why he gave that powerful Epistle na
Re: How Ibeju-lekki Will Reposition The Economy Of Lagos by propsvilla3: 7:03am On Aug 31, 2020
Good Morning Prospective Clients

Re: How Ibeju-lekki Will Reposition The Economy Of Lagos by Anazp: 8:26am On Aug 31, 2020
propsvilla3:

Yes Sir
what's the land title?
Re: How Ibeju-lekki Will Reposition The Economy Of Lagos by propsvilla3: 11:14am On Aug 31, 2020
Anazp:
what's the land title?
Sir we Have Lands with different Titles
We have Lands with C of O at Sangotedo Just by Monastry Road and close to Ajah Shoprite.
We also have Lands with Registered Survey and Deed of Asignment Title. We also have Lands with Govt. Excision Title. If you don't mind Chat me up on WhatsApp so I can give you the full details.

Re: How Ibeju-lekki Will Reposition The Economy Of Lagos by yean1(m): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2020
Well said
Re: How Ibeju-lekki Will Reposition The Economy Of Lagos by updatechange(m): 11:40am On Aug 31, 2020
I will join the list of owners soon by his grace wink
Re: How Ibeju-lekki Will Reposition The Economy Of Lagos by propsvilla3: 11:44am On Aug 31, 2020
updatechange:
I will join the list of owners soon by his grace wink
God will do it for You
While Investing, do it through the proper channel
Chat me up for more information and how You can become a Land owner with ease. We have both Outright and installment payment plans.

1 Like

Re: How Ibeju-lekki Will Reposition The Economy Of Lagos by aribisala0(m): 11:52am On Aug 31, 2020
No public transport. So much noise. There is nothing so special about Ibeju Lekki compared to Badagry for example

The entire state is blessed and even Ondo state is more blessed in terms of its coastline
Re: How Ibeju-lekki Will Reposition The Economy Of Lagos by propsvilla3: 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
aribisala0:
No public transport. So much noise. There is nothing so special about Ibeju Lekki compared to Badagry for example

The entire state is blessed and even Ondo state is more blessed in terms of its coastline
If you say there is nothing special about Ibeju-Lekki, then you talk ignorantly or you are just deceiving yourself. Yes Ondo have coastal lines and it is a blessed State but when it comes to viability of Real Estate Investments Ibeju-Lekki is far above Ondo. Do you know what it means to pump in 10 Billion dollars in Just one Refinery talk more of the Deep Seaport and Lekki Free Trade Zone. The Last time I checked I can't see Ondo having these Global Landmarks. Next time argue Constructively Sir

1 Like

Re: How Ibeju-lekki Will Reposition The Economy Of Lagos by aribisala0(m): 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
propsvilla3:

If you say there is nothing special about Ibeju-Lekki, then you talk ignorantly or you are just deceiving yourself. Yes Ondo have coastal lines and it is a blessed State but when it comes to viability of Real Estate Investments Ibeju-Lekki is far above Ondo. Do you know what it means to pump in 10 Billion dollars in Just one Refinery talk more of the Deep Seaport and Lekki Free Trade Zone. The Last time I checked I can't see Ondo having these Global Landmarks. Next time argue Constructively Sir

You are rude

you are entitled to disagree with me and there is a polite way to do so .

Ultimately I am entitled to my opinion just like you are to yours

I did not address my remarks to you
Re: How Ibeju-lekki Will Reposition The Economy Of Lagos by propsvilla3: 8:04am On Sep 01, 2020
Pinnacle Estate is a peace of mind
It is strategically located and its price is fair compared to the price of other properties around its luxurious Neigbourhood in Sangotedo Lagos Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

See Full List Of Nigerian Politicians Slammed With Visa Ban By US / Person Wey Start Edo Is Not Lagos. Nairaland Section ;D / Gov Wike Tells Umahi Not To Let His Quest For Presidency Destroy South East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.