Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Why Are Gospel Musics Been Perverted - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Gospel Musics Been Perverted (201 Views)

My Perverted Heart, My Perverted Mind. Pray For Me / The Roman Catholics Perverted The Eunuch Tradition The True Gatekeepers / Can God Answer Prayer Through Gospel Musics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Gospel Musics Been Perverted by Mastakija(m): 8:18am On Aug 30, 2020
I might not be the holiest person, I might not be the most righteous person, i might not b perfect in all my ways but one thing i know well is that the fact that God has given us the power to be able to draw a lot of souls to him doesn't give us the chance
to abuse the power
I'm not here to criticize anybody or make u feel I'm a Kind of Holly person, because I know I'm not (God Will help us).
I know d country is hard and people are looking for ways to survive and earn a living, but we should not use d talent and opportunity God has given us to lead other people astray
a lot of Gospel musicians have changed the Gospel we know to another thing. in this days now, someone wouldn't even differentiate between a Gospel music and a hip hop music ( even to worsen it up, that of Naira Marleys songs)
we all know how Tope Alabi started her music, in a plain and clean way, singing not to glorify d world but God ( apparently)
but look at her now.( I won't type much, you be the judge)
I was listening to some Gospel music some days ago mike Abdul, frank Edward etc No! No! I couldn't believe my hear. honestly, those songs sounded a lot lyk hip hop especially thar of Mike Abdul( like I said I'm not here to criticize anybody, u be the judge)
in 1Corinthians 10:12 "therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall".
Titus2:7-8 show yourself in all respect to be a model of good works and in your teaching show integrity, dignity and incorruptibility and sound speech that cannot be condemned, so that an opponent may be put to shame, having nothing evil to say about us"
I am not an opponent lol
just trying to point out the wrong things I saw
may God help us
Happy Sunday

Re: Why Are Gospel Musics Been Perverted by zara23: 8:25am On Aug 30, 2020
hmm wonderful

1 Like

Re: Why Are Gospel Musics Been Perverted by Mastakija(m): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
zara23:
hmm wonderful
yeah tanx

(1) (Reply)

Choose Your Company Wisely / Many Nigerian Churches Are Guilty Of This / The Tomb Of Seyinda Husain,allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.