Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,509 members, 7,801,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

How To Cure Back Of The Head Bumps? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cure Back Of The Head Bumps? (584 Views)

Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / Someone Should Please Help With This Killing Head Bumps [pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cure Back Of The Head Bumps? by Betaflip: 8:43am On Aug 30, 2020
Please o, who knows how to cure bumps at the back of the head?

It's not razor bumps, I think the medical name is Acne keloidalis nuchae, it usually affects black African males.

I have read alot about it online, and there is no known cure, but it can be managed.

If there is anybody here who has successfully gotten rid of it, please tell me what u used and how u did it.

Please, please please, I need to get rid of this stuff...it's embarrassing....thank you in advance
Re: How To Cure Back Of The Head Bumps? by dangermouse(m): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2020
Its can be cured. Have friends that have had succesful treatment. I think its called keloid.
Re: How To Cure Back Of The Head Bumps? by Sociology555(m): 9:05am On Aug 30, 2020
Pls share us the procedure
Re: How To Cure Back Of The Head Bumps? by Sociology555(m): 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
movid:
I know someone that can cure it permanently
Pls the person contract
Re: How To Cure Back Of The Head Bumps? by movid(m): 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
Sociology555:

Pls the person contract
0703 420 7686..Tell him from Dara
Re: How To Cure Back Of The Head Bumps? by Ororocelemi(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
How far pls did the person cure your keloids, I'm trying to cure mine too
Pls I need your response

Sociology555:

Pls the person contract

(1) (Reply)

What To Drink To Last Longer In Bed / Addiction: Easy Steps To Help Yourself / Any remedy for memory loss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.