Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow (49886 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. / 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Paulynez(m): 11:56am On Aug 31, 2020
Sometimes it's good to comment late on threads like this cos it's towards the 2last pages that drama and series begins to unfold.

Carefully following...
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Mart1994(m): 11:57am On Aug 31, 2020
pocohantas:

Genitals applies to both genders, but if you are so triggered- it is quite understandable. The guilty are afraid...

I am already fine. Trust me I am...You might have to make someone else feel like a queen.

Yawns! Nairaland inspirational stories... grin

It is not by force to wish to be men. Hurts, but deal with it!! grin grin grin

You're hurting inside.... You need help.
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by jornwhite: 11:59am On Aug 31, 2020
pocohantas:

Zero sense, at your age you are talking about “born TO win”. Nature really shortchanged your family. Bush boy! Keep thinking you are anonymous grin grin

Am i no longer a juvenile, more over is winning not suppose to be ongoing, speaking of nature & family av you seen my sister smiley
What i find senseless is that you've left the main issue for abstract nonsense, i don't av to be anonymous even ada knows grin grin upload ur pix i wil upload mine
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Grateful02(m): 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
if you like list 80 girls code. those set of beings will always fight each other
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Mart1994(m): 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
pocohantas:

Zero sense, at your age you are talking about “born TO win”. Nature really shortchanged your family. Bush boy! Keep thinking you are anonymous grin grin

I don’t want to be a man. Cry me a river!! grin angry

The knucklehead doesn’t know juvenile is an adjective in that sentence. No wonder he thinks having MORE female friends is a bragging right.

Please don’t upload your pic, your feet is gross enough. Your face won’t be any better.

grin grin grin

Clears throat.

Am as calm as a hill.

Am not the one crying here.

And am not going towards that direction. It's your choice and ur decision not to be a man.

But I must warn you, we are God's creation too.

If we wronged you so bad that u can hardly keep it to yourself online, take the fight to God personally and leave us all out of it.

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by jornwhite: 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
pocohantas:

I don’t want to be a man. Cry me a river!! grin angry

The knucklehead doesn’t know juvenile is an adjective in that sentence. No wonder he thinks having MORE female friends is a bragging right.

Please don’t upload your pic, your feet is gross enough. Your face won’t be any better.

grin grin grin

I alway knew you av these "shalaye" tin in you, care 4 extra sheets undecided cos i knw what my aura is capable of, i will let u go lick ur scratched wound grin wink i might post my feet later today lets say it represents my face. watch out grin ciao
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Petyprincess(f): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

omoh, you too wicked. grin grin
Lol,your fellow men are something else grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Petyprincess:
Lol,your fellow men are something else grin grin

what can we do.... smiley

U ladies go accept us the way we are ni ooh.

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Romangalactic(m): 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
jornwhite:

ALOL !! you keep a small circle nd you think that is enough to discredit reality that as bin on even b4 u grew those saggy 36wateva undecided ,bin stoopid is allowed i jus know am born to win, n i will choose juvenile ova an archaic mind anytime ....yu & that kitchen grin grin
As a matter of fact i know you have MORE males friends n recieve credit transfer frm guyz more than females ..buh you can't bragg about it, whor no be job wink
Actually,dats the only reason she don't want to b a man cheesy ALLL those gifts and freebies she receives from men is enuf for her to want to remain a woman. Ask her how many of dis female friends can do transfer or buy her expensive stuff? grin

Pocohantas say women love & luk out for each other but wen they have small financial problems or need gift and pampering, guess who dey run to cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
pansophist:

He toast you? grin
Lol. No he didn't.
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by pocohantas(f): 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
Romangalactic:

Actually,dats the only reason she don't want to b a man cheesy ALLL those gifts and freebies she receives from men is enuf for her to want to remain a woman. Ask her how many of dis female friends can do transfer or buy her expensive stuff? grin

Pocohantas say women love & luk out for each other but wen they have small financial problems or need gift and pampering, guess who dey run to cheesy

Whose fault is it that some of you decide to be stupid and send women money for tfare, whereas your homeboiy is hungry? Not my fault and I am beginning to enjoy girls who do such to some of you. Use them accordingly... Let them come online to brag about having MORE female friends.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by wjxavier(m): 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
You just make sisters look stupid.

Stand with her at all costs”. Yet you will still open your mouth to chant BLM.

If white folk stand with their own, you’re gonna cry �

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Positiveme2020: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Funny.,....
Our bro code for real niggarrrz is always working
But i can bet my balls that the sister code is not working
Females don't love themselves the way they pretend to.. especially in public..they pretend to love themselves in public......they don't love themselves at all...for all those ladies quoting me...am the only niggarrr among six children.. I got five female siblings....I know what am saying.....even sisters see themselves as competition

Na female discussion you go hear something like this on phone
Jennifer: hello baby...my sweetheart heart
Sandra:. How are you darling?
Jennifer: are you at home?
Sandra : yes..
Jennifer:: okay am coming.. prepare something
Sandra: okay honey...I will Cook fried rice...come quickly
Call ends... Sandra is like this witch don dey come again

But if na boys..they will be acting as if they hate each other whereas they love each other... You go hear something like this
Kelvin: idiot how far?
Terry: your father...
Kelvin: you dey house?....I just weak my guy
Terry: I dey house..wetin happen...why you weak?
Kelvin: arsenal jus cut my ticket
Terry: you see your life..I nor say make you nor carry arsenal for that game yesterday
Kelvin: I dey come your side..shebi you cook
Terry: for where....I nor cook anything....na even garri I drink sleep yesterday...but come first...two hundred Naira dey with me...make we buy two cup of rice take arrange oil jollof

This your comment just confirmed you are a real niggar. Undiluted Niggar.
I salute u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Positiveme2020: 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
owila4luv:
copy cats! una own no work!

Abi oh. Even blood sisters can't keep code talk more of Friends.
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by MarkStephen130(m): 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
The first lady that introduced the Sis Code was killed with Acid by her roommate over a Guy.. � �

2 Likes

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by owila4luv(m): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Positiveme2020:

Abi oh. Even blood sisters can't keep code talk more of Friends.
grin[quote author=Positiveme2020 post=93423307
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Romangalactic(m): 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
pocohantas:

Whose fault is it that some of you decide to be stupid and send women money for tfare, whereas your homeboiy is hungry? Not my fault and I am beginning to enjoy girls who do such to some of you. Use them accordingly... Let them come online to brag about having MORE female friends.

grin grin grin
U ar one of the girls dat do such,dont exclude urself. Doh! cheesy
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by pocohantas(f): 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
Romangalactic:

U ar one of the girls dat do such,dont exclude urself. Doh! cheesy

Sorry to disappoint you, I am not- even though you desperately wish I am. Teach your sisters contentment and they will stop answering calls of a 1001 men like customer service officers.

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Romangalactic(m): 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
pocohantas:

Sorry to disappoint you, I am not- even though you desperately wish I am. Teach your sisters contentment and they will stop answering calls of a 1001 men like customer service officers.
Blau blau blaucheesy
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by staneless(m): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
"...you can’t crush on him and if for whatever reason you do, make sure she never gets to notice it"

Abeg, na which kind mumu Code be this? Are you helping the sister by doing so or making matters worse?
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by ModestGal(f): 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
Palema007:
Lol... Please tell the guy to define Normal condition first, then we will know what went wrong in his reasoning. I read a guys comment on Modestgal' s thread (Are blacks Dumb) The guy wrote almost the same thing about Whites having higher advantage or so that results to their technological and total welfare advancement. And I wonder if the whites we see in their Traditional movies are different from the modern days one. Like They have cars, electricity, aeroplane etc naturally or they have the resources used to create these things while Africans don't.

Please still ask him to clarify that "Normal condition statement" because I want to understand. grin grin
Both of you should keep on deceiving yourself, I was once like you though. There are different dimensions to the issue, and its not a black and white.
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by ModestGal(f): 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
MrColdsweat:

Before the whiteman invaded Africa, we were ahead of them economically. Agriculture was the major system and blacks were stronger. We had the best farmers. Hunger was nonexistent in Africa.

Blacks didn't have the expansionist ideology because we had everything we wanted. Africa was the land of the surplus. The white man had an advantage because he invaded with guns, he disrupted our economy by transporting over 100million blacks across the oceans to farm. Infact, the sweat of the black man in the modern day America is what developed the country. When you look at the USA how beautiful it is, it is because the black man farmed.

Our spirituality was disrupted, our mode of education was disrupted. Our able bodied men who could have farmed in Africa, were transported to be slaves in the new world. Everything was disrupted. Everything was at a standstill for 300years.

This is why I said under normal conditions, we will do better than the whiteman. Because we were better economically before he invaded

Anyone who claims blacks are never do well, is a born fool.
Keep on deceiving yourself, under normal conditions? Lol. I was once like you many years ago,but trust me, you are wrong.
Lol, your sweat built America but can't build your own very land, then are you smart?

You were better economically? Lol
If blacks were smarter as you claimed, then all those things you mentioned would never be disrupted.

Well at least now, and for about 50years you got independence, no one is putting guns on your neck anymore, if you are indeed smarter, you should have at least be better and not going backward.

Go and look at the definition of smarter, maybe you will understand what it means. If you are smarter than someone, then you have no excuse in getting defeated by an inferior person for more than 60years. No excuse
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
ModestGal:

Both of you should keep on deceiving yourself, I was once like you though. There are different dimensions to the issue, and its not a black and white.
Lol... Make I no talk Sha.

But it will do you a whole lot of good to go through some pages of the thread to save you from sounding like a proud **** right now. Bye!
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by ModestGal(f): 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
Palema007:
Lol... Make I no talk Sha.

But it will do you a whole lot of good to go through some pages of the thread to save you from sounding like a proud **** right now. Bye!
Sorry, I'm too busy for that, but reading black is smarter is one hell funny grin cheesy
Blacks are indeed smarter,lol
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Orhevus: 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
SegFault:

I am a man and I don't need to prove it to a useless misogynist who is dumb on top. Article of no commercial value, you're just a minus one to humanity, pathetic waste of space.
bro y are u so unnecessarily aggressive, like it's Ur babe or sis being tackled here lol
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Nobody: 2:17am On Sep 02, 2020
Orhevus:
bro y are u so unnecessarily aggressive, like it's Ur babe or sis being tackled here lol
Well, my mother is a woman, my sister is a woman, my aunties are women too so yes I feel angered by such bullshit. Its just like how I hate racism against anybody no matter the race
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Orhevus: 9:48am On Sep 02, 2020
SegFault:

Well, my mother is a woman, my sister is a woman, my aunties are women too so yes I feel angered by such bullshit. Its just like how I hate racism against anybody no matter the race
I understand u , it is well but easy on th words ...it shows the kinda way u were brought up or the way u trained your own self wink
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 02, 2020
Orhevus:
I understand u , it is well but easy on th words ...it shows the kinda way u were brought up or the way u trained your own self wink
It's what nairaland taught me man. In real life I ain't like that.
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by Orhevus: 9:58am On Sep 02, 2020
SegFault:

It's what nairaland taught me man. In real life I ain't like that.
okay that's better
Re: 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow by mollie12: 11:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
JustcallmeFavou:

98% of ladies hate themselves. And you know this OP. I as a lady, can attest to it that, most ladies even your so called friends can laugh at your face but say mean things behind your back.

So perhaps, the good sincere ones follow all what you wrote above. As a lady, is just to be mindful how you display your business to your female friends. Simple!!!

What you have are frenemies, not friends. Perhaps you are one, to attract others that are similar. Get real friends around you and you won't maintain this opinion for long.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Busts A Boy Parading Her As His Girlfriend On Twitter / Questions Women Should Avoid Asking Men In Relationships / Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.