Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Big Brother Naija. Is Kidwaya Using Erica To Catch Cruise ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Naija. Is Kidwaya Using Erica To Catch Cruise ? (582 Views)

BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene / Ozo Caught Another Bbnaija Housemate Last Night, Erica & Kidwaya Having S*x / DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija. Is Kidwaya Using Erica To Catch Cruise ? by abokikhalifa: 10:18am On Aug 30, 2020
If you are following the big brother naija game which is currently going on. Then I'm sure that you know who kidwaya and Erica are. I don't understand their relationship any more. But from my own judgement, I can tell that Kidwaya is just catching fun with Erica, while Erica is catching feelings. I think this is karma coming back to hunt Erica after she used laycon to catch cruise earlier in the show. Watch this video and tell me what you think. Don't forget to like and subscribe.
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUaeXJ9_Ytw
Re: Big Brother Naija. Is Kidwaya Using Erica To Catch Cruise ? by meobizy(f): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2020
Who cares? Relationships aren’t perfect anyway. If you’re smooth sailing, the woman will find a way to introduce problems. If she’s holding herself and trying to stay peaceful then she’s walking on eggshells for the time being. When her true self comes out, you go shock.
Re: Big Brother Naija. Is Kidwaya Using Erica To Catch Cruise ? by Tmb78(m): 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
Even the blind knows that already grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Can Never Do What Erica Is Doing With Kiddwaya – Dorathy / Social Media Has Made 23-year-olds Think They Have Failed In Life – Paul Okoye / Actress Uche Nnana Celebrates Second Some As He Adds A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.