Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

How Do We Know God Is A Male - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do We Know God Is A Male (931 Views)

1 John Kjv (whoever does not love does not know GOD, because GOD is love) / I Want To Know God / Pastor David Elijah's Experience, A Proof That Christians Know God Aint Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Know God Is A Male by finnacle2020: 11:13am On Aug 30, 2020
The Bible says God is spirit and spirits does not have male or female but we address God as He(male).

Pls who can help out
Re: How Do We Know God Is A Male by Dtruthspeaker: 11:29am On Aug 30, 2020
finnacle2020:
The Bible says God is spirit and spirits does not have male or female but we address God as He(male).

Pls who can help out

Camry, Corolla or Yaris can not know if Mr Toyoda is male or female.

Male or female is knowledge available only to the creation.

A Creator can be in Any Form Above And Beyond the knowledge and information a creation can acquire Like the iPhone can Never know that Steve Jobs is a man.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Know God Is A Male by finnacle2020: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Camry, Corolla or Yaris can not know if Mr Toyoda is male or female.

Male or female is knowledge available only to the creation.

A Creator can be in Any Form Above And Beyond the knowledge and information a creation can acquire Like the iPhone can Never know that Steve Jobs is a man.

A creation is created in the image of the creator

3 Likes

Re: How Do We Know God Is A Male by Dtruthspeaker: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
finnacle2020:

A creation is created in the image of the creator

Ehen, iPhone looks like Steve Jobs or Mr Toyoda looks like the Camry, Or Robots that look like it's man creater, is exactly like its creator or its fellow robots can imagine to say that have upto a tenth of the capabilities of its creator?

Shall you not call does robots that think so, "Foolish robots?" for they do not know you and your capabilities neither can they ever know you and your capabilities.

So it is with thy Creator! You are only made to look like Him and have some of His abilities not all after that, Nothing More.

Man overates his bloated self aggravated importance and greatness.

Here what the Lord says All of you are altogether as a whole and your value.

Isaiah 40:15
Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.

Have you ever cared about the drop of water that falls from your bucket or the dust that falls from your watch when place it on a scale?

Yes, that is how little your worth and value is, in the eye of your Creator and That is How Greatly Too Far you are from in comparison to Your Creator.

A 1980 Beatle in Nigeria can like to think it is worth N1.5m like the corrolla but e go know e price when e den don chop am to scraps and put am for fire, Exactly As It is Written.
Re: How Do We Know God Is A Male by sonmvayina(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
The relationship between God and the isrealites was liken to the relationship between a husband and a wife.. The isrealites where the wife and the God was the husband.. Hence they always refer to God as a he...

They where always behaving like an olosho lusting after other gods that do not like them..
Re: How Do We Know God Is A Male by elated177: 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
sonmvayina:
The relationship between God and the isrealites was liken to the relationship between a husband and a wife.. The isrealites where the wife and the God was the husband.. Hence they always refer to God as a he...

They where always behaving like an olosho lusting after other gods that do not like them..

This dude! What do you believe?
Re: How Do We Know God Is A Male by sonmvayina(m): 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
elated177:

Believe keh?....

I don't do believe... I am already in the age of knowing.. Waiting for you to catch up..
Re: How Do We Know God Is A Male by sonmvayina(m): 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
elated177:

So what did I write that is out of place..?
Re: How Do We Know God Is A Male by elated177: 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
sonmvayina:

Believe keh?....

I don't do believe... I am already in the age of knowing.. Waiting for you to catch up..

Really?

What age of knowing?

What exactly do know?
Re: How Do We Know God Is A Male by sonmvayina(m): 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
elated177:

Really?

What age of knowing?

What exactly do know?

That there is only one indivisible lord God the creator of heaven and earth and not part of it.. That Jesus is just a Roman creation... And has got nothing to do with God.. That the creator hates human sacrifice and is an abomination and detestable to him..
My creator detest me having an intermediary before him, he wants me to have a direct relationship with him.. "Do not have any other God before me" he also forbids me from worshipping any thing in the likeness and image of anything in heaven, on earth and under the waters below the earth.. So worshipping the likeness of a man as God is forbidden and tantamount to idolatry.. Man is a creation found on earth..

So? Are you following?
Re: How Do We Know God Is A Male by elated177: 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
sonmvayina:

That there is only one indivisible lord God the creator of heaven and earth and not part of it.. That Jesus is just a Roman creation... And has got nothing to do with God.. That the creator hates human sacrifice and is an abomination and detestable to him..
My creator detest me having an intermediary before him, he wants me to have a direct relationship with him.. "Do not have any other God before me" he also forbids me from worshipping any thing in the likeness and image of anything in heaven, on earth and under the waters below the earth.. So worshipping the likeness of a man as God is forbidden and tantamount to idolatry.. Man is a creation found on earth..

So? Are you following?

Eheheheheh...I laugh in Mbaise.

Confused fella! Keep looking for whom to deceive.
Re: How Do We Know God Is A Male by sonmvayina(m): 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
elated177:

Eheheheheh...I laugh in Mbaise.

Confused fella! Keep looking for whom to deceive.

LOL.. What is confusing.. Which one?
Re: How Do We Know God Is A Male by FatherOfJesus: 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
Cos I have a penisssssss.
Re: How Do We Know God Is A Male by elated177: 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
sonmvayina:

LOL.. What is confusing.. Which one?

Dude, you don't know the Creator of heaven and earth. If you did, you would know his Word, his Son, too.
Re: How Do We Know God Is A Male by sonmvayina(m): 7:35am On Sep 02, 2020
elated177:

Dude, you don't know the Creator of heaven and earth. If you did, you would know his Word, his Son, too.

LOL.. Who told you he had a son?.. Is the creator a man or human being?

1 Like

Re: How Do We Know God Is A Male by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 02, 2020
finnacle2020:

Pls who can help out

Please before i step in with my Bible trained mindset, i'll like to introduce myself.
I'm Maximus69, one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
Am i also welcome to share with you what God's word said about the topic?
According to the Bible HE made it clear in his words that HE is a male, so if you'll like me to contribute in the ongoing discussion just signal by quoting me and say "YES" smiley
Re: How Do We Know God Is A Male by finnacle2020: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2020
Maximus69:

Please before i step in with my Bible trained mindset, i'll like to introduce myself.
I'm Maximus69, one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
Am i also welcome to share with you what God's word said about the topic?
According to the Bible HE made it clear in his words that HE is a male, so if you'll like me to contribute in the ongoing discussion just signal by quoting me and say "YES" smiley
yes
Re: How Do We Know God Is A Male by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
finnacle2020:
yes

OK!

So let's reason together from the scriptures! Isaiah 1:18

According to the Bible God created the heavens and the earth {Genesis 1:1} he didn't provide any information about the heavens because we don't need to know about what we can't see so God continued with the information regarding what is visible to our eyes (our planet home earth) {Genesis 1:2-31} notice that as from verse two of Genesis 1, all the info is about the earth.
So how do we now know that God is male?
Well let's proceed to Genesis chapter 2!

God now explained in details how humans began having problems. First he made it clear that when he said "let us make Man in our own image" he didn't create instantly the female alongside the male! {Genesis 2:18-25} So it has taken some time before God created the female, after God has given Adam the life saving info regarding the forbidden fruit {Genesis 2:7} and after Adam has named all other living creatures {Genesis 2:19} therefore everything has been established before God later brought the woman out of the man, this is the first evidence that God and all other heavenly beings are Masculine in nature not feminine!

Secondly another event helped us to ascertain the Masculine nature of God. Remember that God didn't give us any info regarding the heavens and those living there from the beginning, so when angels came down from heaven, put on human bodies and started having sex with female humans {Genesis 6:1-4} it is evident that their masculine nature made them feel the need to enjoy what Adam and his sons are enjoying with their females (SEX) so they abandoned their assignment and came down for that purpose!

Again when Job was complaining bitterly about his condition, God asked him "do you know how many SONS i have in heaven?" {Job 38:7} of course God wanted Job to know that some of his mighty spirit sons have become rebels so all the calamities that befell Job came through those rebellious angels! 2Peter 2:4; Jude 6

Lastly when Apostle Paul was addressing the Christians in Corinth he made it clear to them that God's spirit sons don't relate with female humans the same way they do with males {1Corinthians 11:10} of course those angels look at female humans as lesser creatures so during worship they don't welcome females leading in sacred services, that's why anytime their is no baptized male around any female who wants to take up the responsibility to lead in worship must have her head covered {1Corinthians 11:5} women must cover their heads as a sign of respect to show they're not supposed to take the lead in worship because Eve came from Adam! 1Corinthians 11:8-9 compare with 1Timothy 2:12

All God's creations both heaven and on earth will never forget that the disorder in the world today began after the birth of female human (Eve)! 1Corinthians 33-35

God bless you! smiley
Re: How Do We Know God Is A Male by DappaD: 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
Maximus69:

OK!

According to the Bible God created the heavens and the earth {Genesis 1:1} he didn't provide any information about the heavens because we don't need to know about what we can't see so God continued with the information regarding what is visible to our eyes (our planet home earth) {Genesis 1:2-31} notice that as from verse two of Genesis 1, all the info is about the earth.

God now explained in details how humans began having problems. First he made it clear that when he said "let us make Man in our own image" he didn't create instantly the female alongside the male! {Genesis 2:18-25} So it has taken some time before God created the female, after God has given Adam the life saving info regarding the forbidden fruit {Genesis 2:7} and after Adam has named all other living creatures {Genesis 2:19} therefore everything has been established before God later brought the woman out of the man, this is the first evidence that God and all other heavenly beings are Masculine in nature not feminine!

Secondly another event helped us to ascertain the Masculine nature of God. Remember that God didn't give us any info regarding the heavens and those living there from the beginning, so when angels came down from heaven, put on human bodies and started having sex with female humans {Genesis 6:1-4} it is evident that their masculine nature made them feel the need to enjoy what Adam and his sons are enjoying with their females (SEX) so they abandoned their assignment and came down for that purpose!

Again when Job was complaining bitterly about his condition, God asked him "do you know how many SONS i have in heaven?" {Job 38:7} of course God wanted Job to know that some of his mighty spirit sons have become rebels so all the calamities that befell Job came through those rebellious angels! 2Peter 2:4; Jude 6

Lastly when Apostle Paul was addressing the Christians in Corinth he made it clear to them that God's spirit sons don't relate with female humans the same way they do with males {1Corinthians 11:10} of course those angels look at female humans as lesser creatures so during worship they don't welcome females leading in sacred services, that's why anytime their is no baptized male around any female who wants to take up the responsibility to lead in worship must have her head covered {1Corinthians 11:5} women must cover their heads as a sign of respect to show they're not supposed to take the lead in worship because Eve came from Adam! 1Corinthians 11:8-9 compare with 1Timothy 2:12

All God's creations both heaven and on earth will never forget that the disorder in the world today began after the birth of female human (Eve)! 1Corinthians 33-35

God bless you! smiley

Well said, brother Maximus69.
But allow me to kindly suggest you read up the Awake! issue of October 2008 for more light on this. smiley
Re: How Do We Know God Is A Male by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
DappaD:

But allow me to kindly suggest you read up the Awake! issue of October 2008 for more light on this. smiley

Thanks bro! smiley
Re: How Do We Know God Is A Male by elated177: 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
sonmvayina:

LOL.. Who told you he had a son?.. Is the creator a man or human being?

Mtcheeew!

By all means, scram!
Re: How Do We Know God Is A Male by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
Maximus69:

OK!

God bless you! smiley

Discriminatory religion.

All Nigerian females must reconvert to traditional religions.
Re: How Do We Know God Is A Male by sonmvayina(m): 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
elated177:

Mtcheeew!

By all means, scram!

You have mental health challenges.. So dem no teach you for biology say nah man dey Bleep woman give am Belle.. For reproduction for biology, abi you miss the class..

Or you just choose to suspend the use of your brain..
Re: How Do We Know God Is A Male by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

Discriminatory religion.
All Nigerian females must reconvert to traditional religions.

That's the worst!

Because tradition allows a man to treat women as mere properties to be transferred to the younger brother of the husband at death, and no tradition welcomes gender equality, even in some traditions the man has the moral right to fetch for a whip to deal with his wife if she tries to proves stubborn! cheesy
Re: How Do We Know God Is A Male by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:17am On Sep 04, 2020
Maximus69:

That's the worst!

Because tradition allows a man to treat women as mere properties to be transferred to the younger brother of the husband at death, and no tradition welcomes gender equality, even in some traditions the man has the moral right to fetch for a whip to deal with his wife if she tries to proves stubborn! cheesy

But many traditions can be modified with changing times.

christianity and islam on the other hand are book based. Rigid. They will never change.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Know God Is A Male by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 04, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

But many traditions can be modified with changing times.

christianity and islam on the other hand are book based. Rigid. They will never change.

The highlighted is a big fat lie! cheesy

It's when the books arrived that traditions began diminishing, otherwise traditions is much more rigid than the books! embarassed
Re: How Do We Know God Is A Male by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:37am On Sep 04, 2020
Maximus69:

The highlighted is a big fat lie! cheesy

It's when the books arrived that traditions began diminishing, otherwise traditions is much more rigid than the books! embarassed

I can give you so many examles. Or else the Chinese would be still foot binding, the Hindus burning their widows on the pyre and African kings sacrificing humans every now and then.

Traditions can be modified but the books....Never!
Re: How Do We Know God Is A Male by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 04, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

I can give you so many examles. Or else the Chinese would be still foot binding, the Hindus burning their widows on the pyre and African kings sacrificing humans every now and then.

Traditions can be modified but the books....Never!

Those traditions were tampered with when the books got there! cheesy
Re: How Do We Know God Is A Male by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:53am On Sep 04, 2020
Maximus69:

Those traditions were tampered with when the books got there! cheesy

No they got tampered with by peoples movements as they begin to develop and entered the modern era. The books were never accepted by the Chinese and the Indians.
Re: How Do We Know God Is A Male by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 04, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

No they got tampered with by peoples movements as they begin to develop and entered the modern era. The books were never accepted by the Chinese and the Indians.

That's a big fat lie!
As they continue to travel and transact business in other places where the books have reached, their traditions began having problems due to those having different thoughts as they mingle with people from other nations where the books have reached! smiley
Re: How Do We Know God Is A Male by Emusan(m): 11:08am On Sep 04, 2020
DappaD:

After commending him with "WELL SAID" why do you still go ahead to recommend a book for him for MORE LIGHT?

Because you knew he goofed big time and that thought was totally out of the reach of watchtower society instead of you to correct him openly. you're commending wrong thing.

I've seen you've tried to call him to order many times but the truth is, he doesn't have life outside NL
Re: How Do We Know God Is A Male by elated177: 11:08am On Sep 04, 2020
sonmvayina:

You have mental health challenges.. So dem no teach you for biology say nah man dey Bleep woman give am Belle.. For reproduction for biology, abi you miss the class..

Or you just choose to suspend the use of your brain..

What did I say to warrant such insult from you? Has your entire lineage seen somebody like me? Will you ever have someone like me in your entire lineage even up to the next 500 years?

May mental health challenges never depart from your life. Those demons in you will never be able to use you to channel evil to me. You, them and their other human slaves in my environment will remain under my feet for ever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2021: Popular Kaduna Prophet, Pastor Emmanuel Releases 41 Predictions / This Jesus Miracle Is Rarely Talked About In Church / Is Celebrating Christmas A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.