Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

What Is Anambra State Best Known For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Anambra State Best Known For (1066 Views)

'Simon Ekpa Is Chiefly Known For Spreading Fake News' - Wikipedia (Photo) / What Is Delta State best Known For? / Who Is Rivers State Best Governor Since 1999? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Anambra State Best Known For by Chimok: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2020
Q: What is Anambra State best known for?
Re: What Is Anambra State Best Known For by ExBanker: 11:42am On Aug 30, 2020
Fine girls with big feet. In anambra, you will see fine girls but their feet ehn. Big like something else. No anambra girl wears below size 42 covered shoes
Re: What Is Anambra State Best Known For by pharmagba: 11:43am On Aug 30, 2020
ExBanker:
Fine girls with big feet. In anambra, you will see fine girls but their feet ehn. Big like something else. No anambra girl wears below size 42 covered shoes
Show me photos before I believe you
Re: What Is Anambra State Best Known For by EmptyGarden(m): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2020
Onitsha.
Re: What Is Anambra State Best Known For by conductor266: 11:51am On Aug 30, 2020
Biggest market in Africa: Main Market Onitsha.
Highest concentration of high rise buildings and second highest population density in the shithole country of Nigeria after Lagos State
Re: What Is Anambra State Best Known For by ExBanker: 11:52am On Aug 30, 2020
pharmagba:

Show me photos before I believe you

Enter any Peace mass transit you see. They always pass through Onitsha. Stop at Upper Iweka. Start trekking and be checking legs of girls. Before you trek reach Awka, you will confirm what i said.

1 Like

Re: What Is Anambra State Best Known For by techmo(m): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2020
Gully erosion

1 Like

Re: What Is Anambra State Best Known For by Lavisha(f): 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
Potorpotor.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Anambra State Best Known For by Prosperchuks1344(m): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
Good bad and ugly...
Re: What Is Anambra State Best Known For by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nobody should reply this irrelevant and stupid question by the Fulani terrorist bastards. They're scavenging for this enquiries to know how and where to lunch their terror attacks against the Eastern territories. They have asked this same question about Enugu, Abia, Imo, Delta, Ebonyi and some others.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Anambra State Best Known For by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hairy girls
Re: What Is Anambra State Best Known For by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
conductor266:
Biggest market in Africa: Main Market Onitsha.
Highest concentration of high rise buildings and second highest population density in the shithole country of Nigeria after Lagos State
High rise ko low rise ni. Ode u don't know what high rise means

1 Like

Re: What Is Anambra State Best Known For by Mistakemaker: 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
Anambra State is known for this below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Anambra State Best Known For by Mistakemaker: 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
Anambra is also known for this

1 Like

Re: What Is Anambra State Best Known For by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
A: Go to Anambra state and find out for yourself. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Anambra State Best Known For by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nnamdi Azikiwe. Nigeria founder: Anambra.
Emeka Ojukwu. Biafra founder: Anambra.

If you need a new country, come to us.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Anambra State Best Known For by Bannylove13: 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
What is osun state known for

What is Ogun state

What is oyo state

What is ekiti state known for

What is ondo state known for

It’s a curse ...

Yoruba will always want to measure prick and compete with igbos... igbos on the other hand no even send if Yoruba exist or not..
Igbos compete and measure dick among themselves

Call it insecurity or fear.. or superiority effect

Good thing about it.. is that the potor region will continue to be light years of all Yoruba states mention above..

Not selected pictures ... but reality on ground

Abia to ekiti

Ebonyi to osun

IMO to Oyo state

Anambra to Ogun stt

Enugu to Ondo...

Let the Yoruba human first explain to me... one said ondo west is developed .. I laugh tire

Most of this states aside their capitals are ghost towns and villages which Yoruba people call farms...

I challenge the Yoruba that has / have stayed in both region to open a thread to measure dick

Aside Ibadan which other place is develop in oyo state
Ogbomosho grin

Aside osogbo which is a village and ghost town which other city do we have in osun
Ikire ede ife ijesha grin.......

Aside Abeokuta which other city is in Ogun state ;Listen and hear them call Ota ...

Ondo aside AKUre which other city in Ondo ... hear them call ore .. and Ondo town, akoko...

Okay
Ekiti state... aside ado ekiti ... which other city in ekiti state? Even the Ado ekiti na bush..
Listen to yoruba man mention OYE and IFAKI grin

But you see Yoruba make noise ...

Walahi for those who never travel towards west ... Yoruba land ....
before god and humanity.... Yoruba land na bush and the most underdeveloped part of the Nigeria .. maybe followed by north west..

Those guys are very backwards

I thank god they so believe their propaganda and their NBS and whtever statistics they chose to believe ..

But in reality ......

Acute poverty and chronic hunger is finishing them off

So imagine a Yoruba man asking what anambra is known for

You observe his questions is out of envy and jealousy

I purposely did not want to include Lagos ... every Nigerian na lagosian ... and everyday people are born in Lagos and they’re Nigerians

Still not denying Lagos is in western region... Nigeria former capital ..
Re: What Is Anambra State Best Known For by Chimok: 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
Bannylove13:
What is osun state known for

What is Ogun state

What is oyo state

What is ekiti state known for

What is ondo state known for

It’s a curse ...

Yoruba will always want to measure prick and compete with igbos... igbos on the other hand no even send if Yoruba exist or not..
Igbos compete and measure dick among themselves

Call it insecurity or fear.. or superiority effect

Good thing about it.. is that the potor region will continue to be light years of all Yoruba states mention above..

Not selected pictures ... but reality on ground

Abia to ekiti

Ebonyi to osun

IMO to Oyo state

Anambra to Ogun stt

Enugu to Ondo...

Let the Yoruba human first explain to me... one said ondo west is developed .. I laugh tire

Most of this states aside their capitals are ghost towns and villages which Yoruba people call farms...

I challenge the Yoruba that has / have stayed in both region to open a thread to measure dick

Aside Ibadan which other place is develop in oyo state
Ogbomosho grin

Aside osogbo which is a village and ghost town which other city do we have in osun
Ikire ede ife ijesha grin.......

Aside Abeokuta which other city is in Ogun state ;Listen and hear them call Ota ...

Ondo aside AKUre which other city in Ondo ... hear them call ore .. and Ondo town, akoko...

Okay
Ekiti state... aside ado ekiti ... which other city in ekiti state? Even the Ado ekiti na bush..
Listen to yoruba man mention OYE and IFAKI grin

But you see Yoruba make noise ...

Walahi for those who never travel towards west ... Yoruba land ....
before god and humanity.... Yoruba land na bush and the most underdeveloped part of the Nigeria .. maybe followed by north west..

Those guys are very backwards

I thank god they so believe their propaganda and their NBS and whtever statistics they chose to believe ..

But in reality ......

Acute poverty and chronic hunger is finishing them off

So imagine a Yoruba man asking what anambra is known for

You observe his questions is out of envy and jealousy

I purposely did not want to include Lagos ... every Nigerian na lagosian ... and everyday people are born in Lagos and they’re Nigerians

Still not denying Lagos is in western region... Nigeria former capital ..
u seem to know Yoruba land very much?

1 Like

Re: What Is Anambra State Best Known For by Oracleforce: 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
Anambra State is known for money ritual and international Internet fraud...

Tueh I spit on their heads
Re: What Is Anambra State Best Known For by Authoreety: 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
Like this thread

Came to watch comments...

Oya barman.....

See bashing between 2 igbo brother up there... Ndi Ala... Una forget say wen broom dey together, it becomes unbreakable compared to when it's a single broomstick...
Re: What Is Anambra State Best Known For by muykem: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
Igwu leaves exportation. They made billions of naira according to Peter Obi AKA Mr.China.
Re: What Is Anambra State Best Known For by NGpatriot: 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ugu leaf and sand sand bricklayer flyover bridge.

grin grin
Re: What Is Anambra State Best Known For by Mistakemaker: 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
Awwall:

Imo state is also known for an incompetent supreme court governor who was a former 419 kingpin that defrauded so many people
Hahahahahahaha.. They've blocked your post about imo.. I'm in charge on nairaland grin grin cheesy cheesy.. Poor insignificant you
Re: What Is Anambra State Best Known For by Mistakemaker: 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
Awwall:
[s][/s]

Hahahaha

I will keep beating you like small Pikin. I dey Owerri now sef
Why won't u be in owerri when your state is useless and everyone is running from there cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Is Anambra State Best Known For by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
Chimok:
u seem to know Yoruba land very much?

That's because you are a Yoruba man obsessed with anambra state but I don't blame you.

It will end all in our interest.
Re: What Is Anambra State Best Known For by Mistakemaker: 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
MelesZenawi:

That's because you are a Yoruba man obsessed with anambra state but I don't blame you.

It will end all in our interest.
Lol.. You have no interest aside your worthless red mud land ravaged with erosion

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Sacks Copyright Commission Chairman, Jaja / 'Stop Killing Rivers State Youths' - Amnesty International Tells Naija Military / #EndSARS: We’re Unhappy Sanwo-olu Denied Inviting Army, General Tells Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.