Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Please Judge This Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Judge This Story (312 Views)

Babe Insists Her Toaster Is Finer Than Her Guy, Please Judge / Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. / Please Judge Am I The Fool Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Judge This Story by Walezaza(m): 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
story- i have a girlfriend(we disvirgined ourselves), we both are eachothers 1st serious relationship. We met in the uni through a friend, she is 17 & im 23, we started dating magically, we were there for eachother almost every moment, she is not a money freak, but i get few thngs for her and i also threw her 1st birthday for in a club, she completely has her parents support. She had a neigbour(male) that she chats and talk to, she has no female friend, and only 1 male friend(warned her but u knw girls), a particular night, she told me she was raped by that neigbour when she was sleeping, i confronted and told the nigga( that was settled, nothing happened btwn them), little arguments and we settle, it seems like we were perfect for each other, till she left our campus to another, from daily talks and visits to weekends, it became a distance relationship, i had academics to also pursue(we both did well_ i performed better) she saw a future in me, IN her new CAMP, i do check on her cos she was monitored @ome
Then with time she gave sex to a guy, she says rarely had her time that she just liked him and twas only once. She denied saying they werefriends but with evidence, i forgave her,i used to be a shouter cos she was stubborn and makes wrong decision when i complain bout things she says i talk and argue a lot, a lot happened which weakened us, i was busy but i never failed a weekend visit, she says i am nt always there when she needs me! Another time, she got close to another guy that smokes, they had sex 3-4 times as she told me(she also denied, i found out) each time we argue she runs to him, a lot happened, there is no form of sweet words i havent given this girl, i have done all in my power but****she doesnt knw hw to put guys where they stand!
Lately, we have'nt been smooth, we argue over the slightest things which r irrelevant, we r both bossy, this affects her mind mentally and i am always able to read her actions, Lately, we decided to take a break after lots of arguments, i love this girl, she says she loves me still, she also has been through a lot mentally, tough times from parents too, all because of me, she is a weak person and highly vulnerable, i have never cheated on her(though she believes i flirt a lot) WE HAVE NO SECRETS, she pended a guys proposal, says she is comfortable and in peace-SINGLE, says i should get another girl and she wants to knw the girl too, she says this isnt a breakup, i send her texts,she appreciates she doesnt text me, hardly reply my text on fb, chats rarely and claims to love me.
Re: Please Judge This Story by Kriss216: 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
You need exorcism.

1 Like

Re: Please Judge This Story by Walezaza(m): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
I dey tell you nigga
Re: Please Judge This Story by dingbang(m): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
So what is now your problem in life?
Re: Please Judge This Story by stanliwise(m): 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
@walezaza
I can’t believe how this story can be true and it appears is was doctored to receive some kind of opinions.
I jump and pass

2 Likes

Re: Please Judge This Story by luminouz(m): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
What's all this? undecided

What exactly do you want from us bayi? undecided
Re: Please Judge This Story by seunlayi(m): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
Walezaza:
story- i have a girlfriend(we disvirgined ourselves), we both are eachothers 1st serious relationship. We met in the uni through a friend, she is 17 & im 23, we started dating magically, we were there for eachother almost every moment, she is not a money freak, but i get few thngs for her and i also threw her 1st birthday for in a club, she completely has her parents support. She had a neigbour(male) that she chats and talk to, she has no female friend, and only 1 male friend(warned her but u knw girls), a particular night, she told me she was raped by that neigbour when she was sleeping, i confronted and told the nigga( that was settled, nothing happened btwn them), little arguments and we settle, it seems like we were perfect for each other, till she left our campus to another, from daily talks and visits to weekends, it became a distance relationship, i had academics to also pursue(we both did well_ i performed better) she saw a future in me, IN her new CAMP, i do check on her cos she was monitored @ome
Then with time she gave sex to a guy, she says rarely had her time that she just liked him and twas only once. She denied saying they werefriends but with evidence, i forgave her,i used to be a shouter cos she was stubborn and makes wrong decision when i complain bout things she says i talk and argue a lot, a lot happened which weakened us, i was busy but i never failed a weekend visit, she says i am nt always there when she needs me! Another time, she got close to another guy that smokes, they had sex 3-4 times as she told me(she also denied, i found out) each time we argue she runs to him, a lot happened, there is no form of sweet words i havent given this girl, i have done all in my power but****she doesnt knw hw to put guys where they stand!
Lately, we have'nt been smooth, we argue over the slightest things which r irrelevant, we r both bossy, this affects her mind mentally and i am always able to read her actions, Lately, we decided to take a break after lots of arguments, i love this girl, she says she loves me still, she also has been through a lot mentally, tough times from parents too, all because of me, she is a weak person and highly vulnerable, i have never cheated on her(though she believes i flirt a lot) WE HAVE NO SECRETS, she pended a guys proposal, says she is comfortable and in peace-SINGLE, says i should get another girl and she wants to knw the girl too, she says this isnt a breakup, i send her texts,she appreciates she doesnt text me, hardly reply my text on fb, chats rarely and claims to love me.

On behalf of all reasonable and experienced Nairalanders, you deserve this below treatment

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You’re Regularly Asking Yourself, Am I A Bad Person: Read This / 3 Steps To Bonking That Dream Girl In 3 Hours / Help Is My Account Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.