Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,482 members, 7,801,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) (45177 Views)

EUROPE IN CRISIS: Anti-lockdown Protesters Clash With Cops (Pics, Video) / US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities / Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 31, 2020
Nchenches:
Black Lives Matter, come to Nigeria and see where government look away as Islamic extremists and their fellow bandits make black lives irrelevant.
what does Black Lives Matters have to do with actual actual black people?
BLM is a Marxist branch of the democrat party.
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 31, 2020
Dikebuka:
People who have not been following the news will jump to give CNN/Democrat media opinion.

Portland have been a flash point of the BLM menance for 2-3 weeks now. They even attacked a federal court and tried to bring monument down. The local leadership there is democrat party.

Federal presence was deployed by Trump there to save federal assets. When the local leadership wailed and lamented. Federal presence was withdrawn.

Republican who are there decides to intervene in the matter due to failed local leadership

Black should stop seeing Trump as evil because of Obama factor.

Conclusion: local leadership should act without party sentiments.
90 days not 3 weeks
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by 27Pushing30: 8:49am On Aug 31, 2020
stayclearofme:

See the thrash and childish comment you are making. Please can you tell me on what basis that the Democrat want to see their country burn? And what do you think Trump has achieved outside dividing the country? Please kindly list his achievements for me. See the way u dey run where do you live? Do you live in America?

Lol I don’t need to live in America and I’ll never visit America. its actually shocking that you guys don’t understand the world is a global village today you don’t need to be somewhere to know everything about the place.

Additionally it’ll be ignorant to think I don’t have friends and family scattered across that obodo America.

Don’t use that cliché. It’s boring

And for Trumps achievements? Really?
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:51am On Aug 31, 2020
Justiceibeikenn:

How can you say a sitting president is unpopular...do you know what you are talking about?...bro you watch too much CNN
I am tired of hearing Trump dumb supporters talk about CNN all the the time when they are losing an argument.
Oga I don't only watch CNN I watch MsNBC CBS AbC and others I follow up American politics and read articles from different website and Trump is very unpopular if you think I am lying research on it and stop talking about CNN
Apart from CNN in Nigeria what other American news media do you even have access to?
Instead you will be trashing CNN yet you still watch it.
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 31, 2020
SoNature:
If not that the US has strong institutions, Donald Trump would destroy that country

He is the first US president that I have ever heard say that election will be rigged. That say we always hear in Nigeria
how can anyone not see that sending out ballots without proper verification and validation in a high tension election like this, which has led the opposition to funding different terrorist groups and burning down buildings will only result massive fraud?
If they can decide to burn courthouses is postal service they will not attack?
He said everyone should vote in person
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by 27Pushing30: 8:57am On Aug 31, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Lol

Let me laugh out loud.You watch fox on instagram it is a right wing media outlet afterall if Fox praises Trump it is not a problem to you but it is a problem when CNN criticises him right.
Why CNN in particular afterall MSNBC,Abc,CBS and others criticise Trump why is that not a problem to you.
You don't know what you are saying one of the duties of the media is to criticise and if CNN is doing that effectively then they are no disgrace it will be a disgrace if they cover up the presidents misdeeds just because you don't like it does not make them a disgrace.

Trump watches CNN because he is a narcissist interested in what people think.about him.So say what you know and leave CNN to do their job if you cannot criticise fox news don't criticise CNN

Please refer to my earlier response where I clearly stated CNN is their leader ? Why then will I bother about other left wing outlets ?

The duty of the media is NOT to CRITICISE ... the media is supposed to be an APOLITICAL entity. The duty of the media is UNBIASED REPORTAGE.

I’m not surprised at your misunderstanding of what media is all about because you’re obviously enjoying it sha know a lot of things that y’all have done will be reciprocated.
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 31, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

The fvck

Niggarr

Mister, go and sit down somewhere and quit typing crap

Blacks like you who eschew the BLM movement are the problem.

What has racism got to do with decency in black nations, sit down and have a rethink and quote me again.

You must be wise!
BLM has absolutely nothing to do with the black race. Just properly follow the movement and you will discover it's a Marxist /fundraising arm of the Democrat party. Go to their website and confirm for yourself
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:05am On Aug 31, 2020
27Pushing30:

Please refer to my earlier response where I clearly stated CNN is their leader ? Why then will I bother about other left wing outlets ?

The duty of the media is NOT to CRITICISE ... the media is supposed to be an APOLITICAL entity. The duty of the media is UNBIASED REPORTAGE.

I’m not surprised at your misunderstanding of what media is all about because you’re obviously enjoying it sha know a lot of things that y’all have done will be reciprocated.

You will not bother because you don't have access to other left wing media outlets because CNN is the scapegoat.
So to you Fox news is apolitical right?being apolitical does not mean you cannot criticise and yes they report unbiasely and it is your own duty to digest what they give you and decide whether they are biased or not.
Reciprocated in what way.Trump says people are stupid the media should become a rubber stamp.and say Trump said someone is stupid instead.
You yourself have your own inherent bias against CNN that is why you interpret their reportage as hateful bias.Did they tell the president to be talking like a baby?
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by 27Pushing30: 9:11am On Aug 31, 2020
Guestlander:

Polling agencies and news organizations conduct polls. What are the fake polls you are talking about? Were you on this planet during the tea party protests saying they wanted their country back as if someone stole their country from them just because Obama was president?
Did you know how far Trump went in perpetrating a lie that Obama was not born in the U.S?
America is divided because a divisive and racist person is now the president. The whole world will be glad to see his back in the next election.

Let me put it this way bro.

Barca bought Miralem Pjanic from Juve for 59m and Juve bought Artur from Barca for 65m.

Now how both teams choose to report it in their books is down to what they’re looking to achieve.

That’s what I mean by FAKE Gallup polls. In the run up to an election several polling subsets exist there no general polls per say , respondents are often classed using homogeneous factors but CNN chose to pick the ones that showed Trump loosing to dissuade his voters... ESPECIALLY ON ELECTION DAY.

Data is open to interpretation,
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by Dikebuka: 9:13am On Aug 31, 2020
Nuel4:
90 days not 3 weeks

Okay.. Thanks for the correction
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by 27Pushing30: 9:20am On Aug 31, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

You will not bother because you don't have access to other left wing media outlets because CNN is the scapegoat.
So to you Fox news is apolitical right?being apolitical does not mean you cannot criticise and yes they report unbiasely and it is your own duty to digest what they give you and decide whether they are biased or not.
Reciprocated in what way.Trump says people are stupid the media should become a rubber stamp.and say Trump said someone is stupid instead.
You yourself have your own inherent bias against CNN that is why you interpret their reportage as hateful bias.Did they tell the president to be talking like a baby?

At this point you’re reading but not comprehending and once again I wonder why it’s trump supporters that are called illiterates lol.

The US is seen as the leader of the west , any conflict they enter the rest of the west joins.

The Russians are seen as the leaders of the east, any conflict they enter their allies join.

These are simple logic for bleeps sake , who cares about access? so because I can watch channels and TVC and AIT you think I’d watch all three of them??

It is this lack of proper thinking that makes you anti trump.
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by DexterousOne(m): 9:28am On Aug 31, 2020
t2luv1:

Let us be real people Trump is just a manifestation and conduit of this problem. The Whites are scared because the demographic nature of the country is changing, The election of Obama was a wake up call to the Whites. Obama won electoral college votes twice with over 300 votes and not only that carried the popular votes by substantial margins. As an analyst digging down into Obama numbers he only won the white votes 25% first time and 23% the second time. That alarmed the whites that a black man could become President without carrying majority of white votes. The demographic apocalypse had indeed arrived. Obama was aware of this problem that was why timid in his approach of governing. When Trump said he is the only thing standing between the left and complete take over of the country he ain't lying. People you think it's bad now just wait until Republican starts losing in Texas. Then all hell will break loose. What worries me is this country going to go the route of an Old Testament justice of an eye for an eye when the non white start exacting power. Or New Testament route of turning the other cheek. Either way there is going to be a lot of forgiveness to be carried out.

Just so you know
You are looking at it using your typical African eyes

It's not exactly so.....
It's more of the ideology than the race, not about being "white"

A white person who is a liberal and a lefty (which btw are so many, especially the younger ones) do not have a problem with the demographic changes
Why should they?

It's the ultra conservative white crackers (right wing morons) (which btw are not the majority of white folks) who are alarmed by the demographic changes

Look at the democratic party
The racial mix up of the party shows that the democratic party is the future
And the liberals and lefty know it

The Republican party on the other hand is on the brink of extinction (very soon, not even gerrymandering and voter suppression will save them) because they have refused to move with the times, and realise that this is not 1950 anymore

Texas and Gerogia will be lost forever
Give it 2020 and 2024

Stacey Abrams a black woman was so close in Georgia
If not for the cheating blatantly

Even after all the cheating
He won by less than 1%

Beto O Rpuke almost won Ted Cruz

The Republican party and the conservatives ideology is gonna lose this power struggle

And like I said before
Its not about "whites" as a whole

It's the "conservatives" in their midst

And no, Obama was not a timid president

His presidency was similar to that of Bill Clinton
Will you call clinton timid too?

BTW he won with 43% of white votes (liberal white America)

Conservatives despite their pretense of "not seeing race" will NEVER vote a black man or latino (most of them)

4 Likes

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by Dikebuka: 9:32am On Aug 31, 2020
I was watching CNN the other day and they were criticizing the couples that defended their properties from being torn down by the BLM movement during the time of their tearing down statues and monument.

I was surprised. Where the media expecting the couple to leave doz guys to come and deface their hard earned property or what.
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by DexterousOne(m): 9:33am On Aug 31, 2020
t2luv1:

Let us be real people Trump is just a manifestation and conduit of this problem. The Whites are scared because the demographic nature of the country is changing, The election of Obama was a wake up call to the Whites. Obama won electoral college votes twice with over 300 votes and not only that carried the popular votes by substantial margins. As an analyst digging down into Obama numbers he only won the white votes 25% first time and 23% the second time. That alarmed the whites that a black man could become President without carrying majority of white votes. The demographic apocalypse had indeed arrived. Obama was aware of this problem that was why timid in his approach of governing. When Trump said he is the only thing standing between the left and complete take over of the country he ain't lying. People you think it's bad now just wait until Republican starts losing in Texas. Then all hell will break loose. What worries me is this country going to go the route of an Old Testament justice of an eye for an eye when the non white start exacting power. Or New Testament route of turning the other cheek. Either way there is going to be a lot of forgiveness to be carried out.

But you are right
Some white folks are really alarmed at the demographic change

Tucker Carlson and all of them at Fox news is one

White folks are losing ground in Texas and even California
The only places where they may keep super majority are some deep red south states
And states like Idaho and Wyoming

The ship has sailed
They better behave themselves and accept it
Or the country will catch fire
White supremacy is on its dying legs like I told someone not too long ago
It's only a matter of decades before its ruined kpata kpata

2 Likes

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by DexterousOne(m): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2020
Dikebuka:
I was watching CNN the other day and they were criticizing the couples that defended their properties from being torn down by the BLM movement during the time of their tearing down statues and monument.

I was surprised. Where the media expecting the couple to leave doz guys to come and deface their hard earned property or what.

Did the protesters intend to come deface properties?

What's wrong with you?

It seems you dont really understand what is going on?

Right wing media that you consume and so love, like to frame black folks as looters and destroyers, and you are happily buying into that narrative

Protesters on the streets far from your house

And then you carry a loaded gun and point at them

It's like you do not know the undertone to that undecided

Right wing media framing BLM protesters as all manners of things are nothing but deceptive

1 Like

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:56am On Aug 31, 2020
27Pushing30:

At this point you’re reading but not comprehending and once again I wonder why it’s trump supporters that are called illiterates lol.

The US is seen as the leader of the west , any conflict they enter the rest of the west joins.

The Russians are seen as the leaders of the east, any conflict they enter their allies join.

These are simple logic for bleeps sake , who cares about access? so because I can watch channels and TVC and AIT you think I’d watch all three of them??

It is this lack of proper thinking that makes you anti trump.

You are actually the illiterate here because you are the one failing comprehension
The USA leader of the west under Trump you must be joking.And by the way wetin concern leader and allies for this matter?why are you deflecting?
Yes you can watch all three of them I do for example and it is not about logic.
Oga keep quiet and stop talking trash you are the one that lacks proper thinking to evaluate Trump that is why you defend him
I am more informed than you and think critically on those issues.So you think my opinion of Trump is formed by CNN you are a big joke even before his presidency I have known of Trump and his failed businesses and have formed my opiniom of him even after that.I think properly that is why I say no sane person can support Trump he is a very terrible person.
You should be the one to think properly then form your own opinion of him
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by stayclearofme: 10:55am On Aug 31, 2020
27Pushing30:

Lol I don’t need to live in America and I’ll never visit America. its actually shocking that you guys don’t understand the world is a global village today you don’t need to be somewhere to know everything about the place.

Additionally it’ll be ignorant to think I don’t have friends and family scattered across that obodo America.

Don’t use that cliché. It’s boring

And for Trumps achievements? Really?
Guy yes the world is a global village, even if you have relatives scattered all over America there is no way you will no a place or a country more than the citizens or the people that live there. Between do you think your relatives will always tell you everything ? Despite the fact that the world is a global village there are millions of false informations circulating in the media not everything your read or hear about might be true.
And you are yet to tell me Trump's achievements.

1 Like

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by stayclearofme: 11:16am On Aug 31, 2020
Dikebuka:

Trump did not destabilise any fragile unity, its the democrat and their leftist media handle that is destroying america.

By aiding and supporting evil. They started to condemn the evil cause their poll numbers are going down. They claim Trump is desperate for second term but them are more desperate for the white house. They claim that they can unite the country but can't even make peace in the cities and counties.

What is the rationale between George Floyd's death and the violence, looting, burning and killings in Portland, Seattle and Chicago.

I watched how some of the sports players where kneeling down during their national anthem and democrat where hailing them.

George Floyd's killing and Blake's seven times at the back shooting was wrong but to say that Trump was the one that instigated the two events that happen in Democrat run cities is being economical with the truth
Bros please how old are you? Do you read to comprehend at all? Is there anywhere I suggested that Trump instigated the two events? Or I was referring to Trump's reaction after the events. So the Democrat are the ones that plan the two events that happened in their cities? Or that was just coincidence, it can happen anywhere.
Anywhere there is peaceful protest in the world there will be some bad elements that will hijack it and things could go the other way round. That was a peaceful protest that was hijacked between are you saying the Democrats also instigated the looting and violence? So you are not aware that Democrats came out to condem the violence? In which cities and counties are Democrats not making peace? Please tell me just one, only one.
If you are bias try to do it logically with good points, you just saying things without any logic.
Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by Dikebuka: 11:24am On Aug 31, 2020
DexterousOne:

Did the protesters intend to come deface properties?

What's wrong with you?

It seems you dont really understand what is going on?

Right wing media that you consume and so love, like to frame black folks as looters and destroyers, and you are happily buying into that narrative

Protesters on the streets far from your house

And then you carry a loaded gun and point at them

It's like you do not know the undertone to that undecided

Right wing media framing BLM protesters as all manners of things are nothing but deceptive

Which one is right wing media...something that is in the public domain. Besides is dt place a public place or private residence.

The same protester that wanted to pull down statue of Abraham Lincoln.

What is happening in Portland, Wisconsin, Minneapolis, New York and Chicago. Ever since Minneapolis voted to abolish the police abi defund the police have the city witnessed peace?

What is the connection between the death of George Floyd, Brainna Taylor etc to the burning, looting, destruction and mayhem going.

Even the operation legend that was declared was a result of a young person killed in Seattle.
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by Dikebuka: 11:36am On Aug 31, 2020
stayclearofme:

Bros please how old are you? Do you read to comprehend at all? Is there anywhere I suggested that Trump instigated the two events? Or I was referring to Trump's reaction after the events. So the Democrat are the ones that plan the two events that happened in their cities? Or that was just coincidence, it can happen anywhere.
Anywhere there is peaceful protest in the world there will be some bad elements that will hijack it and things could go the other way round. That was a peaceful protest that was hijacked between are you saying the Democrats also instigated the looting and violence? So you are not aware that Democrats came out to condem the violence? In which cities and counties are Democrats not making peace? Please tell me just one, only one.
If you are bias try to do it logically with good points, you just saying things without any logic.
Have a nice day.

Democrat condemn the violence recently because the number where going down at the polls.
Do you know how long the Portland issue have been going on.
Do you know that the so called protesters attacked a Federal Property in Portland.
Do you know of what happened at Seattle and Chicago.
Do you know how operation legend came to be.

So why are the democrats blaming Trump den or calling him a racist when the sad events happened in their own state and under their own state police.

Is just when Trump paid a tribute to Floyd in a video. Twitter took down part of his video while leaving the part that he advised the state Governor to take charge.

What I will advice everybody is get news from all angle and sieve out the propaganda from the main thing.
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by stayclearofme: 11:41am On Aug 31, 2020
Dikebuka:

Democrat condemn the violence recently because the number where going down at the polls.
Do you know how long the Portland issue have been going on.
Do you know that the so called protesters attacked a Federal Property in Portland.
Do you know of what happened at Seattle and Chicago.
Do you know how operation legend came to be.

So why are the democrats blaming Trump den or calling him a racist when the sad events happened in their own state and under their own state police.

Is just when Trump paid a tribute to Floyd in a video. Twitter took down part of his video while leaving the part that he advised the state Governor to take charge.

What I will advice everybody is get news from all angle and sieve out the propaganda from the main thing.
Guy I have concluded with you, you cannot educate me about where I live! Continue with your illogical reasoning. Good bye.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by ekestic1976(f): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
27Pushing30:

Story ... how long did it take Hilary to concede defeat? My guy those guys are classless people.

With all the vitriol about trump I’d expect he would have been called out for shagging a secretary or something but alas it’s shameless BILL that was shagging his own Monica . Lol

Yet he gets to speak at DNC criticizing Trumps character . Weird

What a gibberish, what a screed!!

1 Like

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by Aaronsrod: 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nuel4:
what does Black Lives Matters have to do with actual actual black people?
BLM is a Marxist branch of the democrat party.

Black Lifes are Communist Muslim Lesbians (who worship Satan).

Each and every day.
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by 27Pushing30: 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

You are actually the illiterate here because you are the one failing comprehension
The USA leader of the west under Trump you must be joking. And by the way wetin concern leader and allies for this matter? why are you deflecting?
Yes you can watch all three of them I do for example and it is not about logic.
Oga keep quiet and stop talking trash you are the one that lacks proper thinking to evaluate Trump that is why you defend him
I am more informed than you and think critically on those issues.So you think my opinion of Trump is formed by CNN you are a big joke even before his presidency I have known of Trump and his failed businesses and have formed my opiniom of him even after that.I think properly that is why I say no sane person can support Trump he is a very terrible person.
You should be the one to think properly then form your own opinion of him

Per the bolded ... I’m embarrassed on your behalf. That you cannot reconcile my example of leader and allies with CNN and other left wing media is shocking.

Logic! Jeez!!
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by 27Pushing30: 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
stayclearofme:

Guy yes the world is a global village, even if you have relatives scattered all over America there is no way you will no a place or a country more than the citizens or the people that live there. Between do you think your relatives will always tell you everything ? Despite the fact that the world is a global village there are millions of false informations circulating in the media not everything your read or hear about might be true.
And you are yet to tell me Trump's achievements.

Per the bolded I’m shocked . Maybe e get Wetin dem dey gain wey I no know Sha else I can’t fathom dem not speaking freely

But if that’s your opinion who I be ? After all you know my relatives and friends more than I.

And you’re also sure that they’re not citizens.

It is well
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by stayclearofme: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
27Pushing30:

Per the bolded I’m shocked . Maybe e get Wetin dem dey gain wey I no know Sha else I can’t fathom dem not speaking freely

But if that’s your opinion who I be ? After all you know my relatives and friends more than I.

And you’re also sure that they’re not citizens.

It is well
What sorts of conclusion is this? Who says your relatives are not citizens? When and where? Take care.

1 Like

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
27Pushing30:

Per the bolded ... I’m embarrassed on your behalf. That you cannot reconcile my example of leader and allies with CNN and other left wing media is shocking.

Logic! Jeez!!
Shut up now.
You are the one embarrassing yourself.
Shame on you mr logic grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by airoport: 11:03am On Sep 09, 2020
[quote author=AmazonTopaz post=93396840]Trash.
[/quote
Try and Google adrenochrome or elite elixir, her post won't be trashy you anymore.
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by biggie73(m): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
guru90:

trump gonna win........ U will see it on 3rd Nov. 2020
....does Trump win?
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by biggie73(m): 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
Lewisalexander:

I'm not in support of trump. I have been rejected visa twice because of him. I love trump because he puts his people first. He cares about his people. He love his people.
...you are not sure of ur assertion. Has Trump won the election?
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by biggie73(m): 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
sunnyeinstein:

And what media outlet is independent in today's USA?
I'd like you to point me towards one.
Thank you.

Signed,
Management grin
....when I say stop or reduce watching Fox News, I definitely have my facts right.
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by guru90: 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
biggie73:
....does Trump win?

They rigged that election. It is obvious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Truck Spills Over ₦216million On Indianapolis Highway(Photos/Video) / Trump Complains Obama Has More Twitter Followers Than Him, Jack Dorsey Replies / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.