Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:50 PM

Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) (45020 Views)

EUROPE IN CRISIS: Anti-lockdown Protesters Clash With Cops (Pics, Video) / US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities / Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
Iamnotfearyou:
black men that don't regard their fellow black in their own locality crying out black mlife matters in a another man's land.... hypocrites give them America they will start regionality

Package your words better for easy comprehension.

I don't have a clear picture of the message you're passing, nigga!

Are we on the same page, yes or no?
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by salford1: 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
Consultville:
Also in US lol
Welcome to the Trump Era. I won't be suprised if Americans starts applying for asylum in Nigeria soon grin

Especially Blacks, they are now endangered species in the US of A.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by favor914: 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
justli:

On the contrary, the Dems would stop at nothing to remove Trump. They started protesting against from the day he was sworn into office ..

Regardless of his giant economic achievements, and peaceful deals he has brokered in the middle East and Korea, the Dems would incite violent in their own state to try and get sentiment...but the people are not buying that crap anymore.

The people can see the love he has for the country:
He has done more for blacks than Obama ever dreamed of doing...
Trump deserves a Nobel peace award...
Useless gay loving Barak Obama?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by cuthbert5: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hogwash �
nwaanambra1:
trump has a very solid support base from the people that actually matters in American Politics - THE WHITE SUPREMACISTS.

he will have a landslide victory in this election and will try to change the American constitution to accommodate his third term.
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by duality(m): 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
Has the Trump haters said anything meaningful?

No!
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
colestephan86:

From my research , I have come to the conclusion that , those that cry more about racism are those that are backward among the human race, and thats Africans.
Arabs, Germans , Japs , Chinese , Europeans are never victims of racism you know why? It's simple cos they have more than enough for themselves.
The time we grow out own and depend on ourselves I assure you no one will dare call you ape or niggar .

You clearly are naive about such a trivial issue as BLM. I can't engage with you, I'm sorry. You words are devoid of anything meaningful to say the least. Peace out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by favor914: 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
salford1:

Welcome to the Trump Era. I won't be suprised if Americans starts applying for asylum in Nigeria soon grin

Especially Blacks, they are now endangered species in the US of A.
Majority White America loves him, it’s the major minority that have a problem with him.

1 Like

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ogaonos:
wat DT bro is saying is true.haveu notice DT hate towards Arab is nt as bad as racism towards us black.why Dubai,qatar.their development has help Arab views.imaging naija was developed as china.nd 10 African nations was developed it will change white views about us.is only Africa DT will end racism whether u like it or not.because the pple DT fueling racism is the news media like CNN who has told the world Africa lives on tree we are jungle pple.now they forming BLM movement.so wise up.if u think am lying as any 5 African American or whites DT wat they will say about us being a jungle country nt continent how does it affect racism many racist parent use this info to biase their children mindset by showing all the negatives of Africa which they can't do with Asians because it wouldn't work because the PlayStation. their children play is frm Japan the Toyota cars they see is Japan Nd d media report of Asia is cool Nd positive showing how develop and advance.

Long unnecessary talks and of no importance im such a trivial issue as BLM.

You clearly are naive.

Peace out.
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by salford1: 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
favor914:
Majority White America loves him, it’s the major minority that have a problem with him.
If you were in the US, you would likely be part of the minorities because of your skin colour.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by justli: 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
ekestic1976:

Ever been to the US, dude. I'm here in Maryland and I can tell you that Trump is taking all the GOP tickets down with him in November. Do not just sit there in Nigeria talking about what you KNOW absolutely NOTHING about!

You seat in your basement and type in ignorance... I bet you didn't see the polls coming out from all the MSM channels after the RNC ?

People are tired of the Democrats and their hate for America. Ever wondered why the Dems are desperately pushing for mail balloting?
Rigging is the only way they can win this election...Trump is doing great so far...better than he did in 2020

2 Likes

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
You better go and prepare for your next examination before you fail.

I hope you get to the level I am at clown.

grin

People dey sha

1 Like

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by Pat081: 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
Black people we dnt use to think nw and if this man win hmmm
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Any black person thats support Trump in his reelection bid needs to have a rethink.

This man has proved over and over again that he is racist.

Its Trump against the blacks mehn!

The same class with our incompetent Fulani bigot here, the latter is against the South East.

His puppets, DSS killed unarmed men In Enugu and nobody is doing anything about it. Who has read the book "Things have gone wrong in Nigeria", the author, E B Things grin

Back to Trump case, the white supremacists will support Trump, I'm not sad it was a white person that got shot.

Spread the word, Black lives matter!!!

Peace out
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by salford1: 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
America is divided than ever before, there is so much hate between people of different color, so much intolerance. Both parties are playing a race card which will be the dead of America.
Putin's dream come true cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by CrazyOptimist: 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
favor914:

Blatant lie
Majority of his supporters are old, uneducated, retired folks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by Barrister900(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Any black person thats support Trump in his reelection bid needs to have a rethink.

The same class with our incompetent Fulani bigot here, the latter is against the South East.

His puppets, DSS killed unarmed men In Enugu and nobody is doing anything about it. Who has read the book "Things have gone wrong in Nigeria", the author, E B Things grin

Back to Trump case, the white supremacists will support Trump, I'm not sad it was a white person that got shot.

Peace out
....i hope there's no electric Transformer around this guy!!!!
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by salford1: 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
Stalwert:
shocked when I say ipob supporting you is like failure leading your destiny unah think say person dey exergerate.

Trump have crashed their economy
Trump foolishness led to the death of 170k
Trump idiocy had called doubts on the credibility of their electoral system
Trump cowardice led to Russia paying the Taliban to kill us troops...

Trump if leading his supporters to arm themselves and main their citizens

Ipob unah helele , unah super power be failure inducing beams.
Actually over 180k.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by justli: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
dokie:

Did he really cause the division?

Here in Nigeria, we have a clear case of how a president can cause division in a nation. What exactly was Donald Trump's sin?

Help me ask the guy o?

These divisions were created and fuelled by the ultra liberal MSM networks ... They have fought Trump in every front...baseless investigations upon investigations, yet the man has fulfilled his every campaign promises.

The man is a winner...he gets shit done... The one president Nigeria needs right now
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by sunnyeinstein(m): 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

They are getting there because Trump.wants division and violence to help him win re-election

Democrats are the ones dividing.
Yes, trump has a loud and uncouth mouth, and his covid response was poor, but his policies have been:
America first (renegotiate trade deals; strip non-americans of several goodies, although not so pleasant but it is keeping to his campaign promise- green card holders first!)
All lives matter (yes! It is not his fault that racist Americans feel that this is their president because he is pro-america, not pro-other things)
Criminal justice for blacks
Jobs for everyone, even if it is $1 per hour job, let that job sha dey, so that anyone can do to earn somtin.
World peace (not bombings everywhere. Yes, he sells nukes but how many is going to terror organizations and ISIS? Oh, he decimated that group with minimal fuss! But people were expecting war under him, where is it?!!!)

How I wish he can just shutup on social media, all this democrat-fueled vitriol wouldn't have worked!

2 Likes

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by ekestic1976(f): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
justli:

You seat in your basement and type in ignorance... I bet you didn't see the polls coming out from all the MSM channels after the RNC ?

People are tired of the Democrats and their hate for America. Ever wondered why the Dems are desperately pushing for mail balloting?
Rigging is the only way they can win this election...Trump is doing great so far...better than he did in 2020

You a Trump fan, buddy?
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by ezechi24(m): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Peace out

The black fool that we supported turned Africa to a terrorist free zone.....the black stupid men that has been ruling us for ages are even worse than racists... I'll prefare trump to rule Nigeria 365 days over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by salford1: 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
hotwax:

yes because democrats can't accept defeat. and globalist want to force us all to accept their idealism
Yet, a large number of Nigerians want to run away to places like Germany, Australia, Canada and UK where they have globalist ideas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by justli: 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
BotherMleeper:

It's actually worse for Biden.

Trump is using the violence to portray Democrats as supporting anarchy and chaos, while Trump uses the "Law and Order" mantra to spread fear and prop himself up as the savior of the American way of life.

Already Biden has lost some ground while general opinion of race has taken a negative turn because of the endless protests and violence.

Tell this mumu people everywhere...Trump has offered to send in feds to calm and pacify the people , the governor and mayor rejected his offer, and what they did?

Turn a blind eye and watch radicals loot and maim had working citizens...

1 Like

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by sunnyeinstein(m): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
Guyman02:

And I have heard many blacks say that they became richer and had better jobs under Trump before Covid19 lockdown. I listened to Ice Cube video and I could see that blacks have realised that the problem of America is systemic and not Trump

Link pls #icecube
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
Fascists vs Communists. gringrin
The right is mostly driven by greed, blindness and foolishness.
The left is mostly driven by jealousy, blindness and foolishness.
Now tell me what is the difference.
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by costandi(m): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
rottennaija:
No US President has been this divisive as trump.
You heard this from the news. That's CNN's opinion of Trump tell us yours.

1 Like

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by Ogaonos: 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
Guyman02:

And I have heard many blacks say that they became richer and had better jobs under Trump before Covid19 lockdown. I listened to Ice Cube video and I could see that blacks have realised that the problem of America is systemic and not Trump
d problem is within African america nt knowing their real problem which they should connect to africa.dt where one of reason why they feel minority.joe and trump are both using it for politics but Africa America needs to learn from lGbT society Nd how they fight Nd form bills DT where pass to laws.wat black American shuld do if biden wins is to form a bill DT make the us embassy in black nations sort of a business plaform for black American to safety invest in africa.for example Oprah Winfrey can partner with mo abudu of ebonylife TV to invest in cinema across naija Nd West Africa but need a platform DT will safe guard her biz investment in africa.because they dnt knw much about their motherland.if they do this very well.they will fell less minority nt more privileged Nd have purpose.because black can't own a car company easy but with Africa market they can.jayz can invest in satellite to improve internet DT cheap.instead of Zuckerberg DT white doing such alone.africa American are Africa primary foreign investors, Nd African diaspora while china are secondary foreign investors
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Peace out
Abeg trump better pass buhari. If they should switch traits those black guys would dare not protest.

1 Like

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

I hope you get to the level I am at clown.

grin

People dey sha

AFvckingAlpha:
Who go buy my kidney?

Wetin be the use if this hunger kill me

Oh boy! Buhari no do well, you dey extend lockdown yet palliatives no dey go round.

Who fit help me abeg?

Cheiii! Hunger o!!! grin

As I dey type, i dey laugh, and hunger don smash my head o

Shey I never mad like this

Hunger dey make person mad?

I hope I get through this tough times, oh boy! I don learn o! Savings are important

God dey Sha!

Hunger will still kill you.. level kill you there
Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by justli: 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
hotwax:

yes because democrats can't accept defeat. and globalist want to force us all to accept their idealism

Thank you ... They want to force their ideologies down everyone's throat...they act like conservatives don't count, forgetting that America was built by conservatives. Liberals only know how to ruin things....look at California, barely four years that a republican handed over, it's a mess of a city now at verge of filing for bankrupt

2 Likes

Re: Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) by GamalNasser: 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
I hope it was BLM member that was killed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' / ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger / Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.