Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days (51501 Views)

Police Kill Abdullahi Ummi, Bandit Leader In Katsina, Rescue Kidnapped Woman / Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her / Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
A woman identified as Mrs Chizoba Eke, who was declared missing in Rivers State, has been found, days after she was abducted.

Chizoba was recovered from a well on Thursday in an uncompleted building at Igwuruta community in Ikwerre Local Government Area of the state.

The mother of two, who was kidnapped from her home along with her six-month-old baby on Monday, was thrown into the well after severe beatings by her abductor.

Luck, however, ran out on the suspect when he was intercepted with his victim’s baby by a team of policemen on a ‘stop and search’ operation at Omerelu, a boundary community between Rivers and Imo States.

Chizoba’s husband, Eke Eke, confirmed his wife’s abduction and rescue to Channels Television on Friday.

He disclosed that he was invited by the police to come to identify the baby, having lodged a complaint about his missing wife and baby.

According to Eke who hails from Imo State, the suspect is known to him in the area as Mr Chinedu and had attempted to rape his wife when she was pregnant.

Chizoba, who was in pain due to the head injuries she sustained, also narrated her ordeal to Channels Television.

She explained that the suspect came to her house, claiming that her husband wanted her to come to Chinedu’s house to collect some money.

On his part, the Pastor of the Assemblies of God Church in Omoduku, where the victim’s family worships, Reverend Clinton Orie, believes it is the grace of God that kept the woman alive for three days inside the well.

The Police Public Relations Officer in Rivers, Nnamdi Omoni, also confirmed the incident to Channels Television.

He said the Divisional Police Officer at the police station in Igwuruta informed him that a woman was immediately taken to the hospital after she was rescued from the well.

Omoni promised to provide more details on the incident later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XvXgAjOCec

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/08/21/woman-abducted-with-baby-recovered-from-well-after-three-days/

5 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
Evil everywhere. The end is near. God save us.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days by Gotze1: 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
Na wa o. These people sha

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
3 Days in such a place and still alive!!!

"I will Have Mercy on who I will Have Mercy on"

This is the Finger of GOD Almighty..
Infact Only God Can Do this..

We Return the Praise to you My Precious Daddy..

312 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
Chosen1984:

The Lord is good. Only a fool says in his heart that there's no God.

261 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days by princeFAD: 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
The heart of man is full of evil. May God continue to shield us from the evil doers in Jesus name . Amen

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days by Mutemenot(m): 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
Righteousness 89, come n see American wonder . You omnipotent has done it again shocked

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days by SifonAbasi(f): 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2020

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days by NnadyAutos: 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
Able God ride on.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days by Charmingrascal(m): 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
Wike should just executively sign his death sentence.

You abducted a nursing mum and caused her this extreme injury.
Kill him he will do it again

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days by Edyice: 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
What a wicked world

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Bad and good news at the same time

I hope the woman is ok

PH people and violence, them use am swear for una grin

Wetin dey sup?? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days by Nickshrapnel: 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
Wow, when you thought you’ve heard it all.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days by ThiagoKid(m): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
Wow! What an adventure...
Re: Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days by ForeThinker: 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
I forgive people but that doesn’t mean I accept their behavior or trust them again. I forgive them for me, so I can let go and move on with my life.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
Kidnapping in a Christian state...

Obviously declaring rivers a Christian state does not make it a Christian state.

Just as declaring Shari'a in twelve northern states has not stopped banditry and boko haram..

Don't mix religion and politics

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days by ThiagoKid(m): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
Chosen1984:

zaddy righteousness89, how far?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days by GboyegaD(m): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
Thank God for her. Glad no ransom was paid and she made it alive.
Re: Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days by RexTramadol1: 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
Jeez
Re: Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days by Nawaaoh: 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
VIDEO: Policeman grabs and squeezes woman’s breast and smiling during arrest.

Was he trying to arrest the woman or her breast? grin Not funny at all!! Watch the video through the link

https://www.mazechmedia.com/2019/11/video-ugandan-police-officer-fondles-and-squeezes-womans-breast-during-arrest/

Re: Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days by ebuk4real(m): 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2020

I am really baffled how evil a man's heart can be.

Dear Lord, please keep & preserve your children always from known & unknown evil..

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days by Toscarel: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
The kind of story you hear these days.......
Re: Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days by mu2sa2: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
The south is most unsafe - this is the truth and nothing but the truth. This news will be strange to people living in safe cities like Maiduguri.
Btw, who would oppose the death penalty in this instance.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days by phorget(m): 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days by Nototeech: 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nigeria keep getting worse
Re: Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days by Mayng01(m): 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
This is not just horrific but horror itself . Men and evil heart.
Re: Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days by tesppidd: 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
Rivers State again.

The kinds of atrocities that take place in Rivers state ehn.

Rivers state is the capital of attrocites and social crimes..

3 days. This one go don catch ulcer.

Thankfully she's alive.
Re: Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days by easzypeaszy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
Is like Seun have sacked Nairaland mod...imagine dis news dat went viral since last week just coming here...Dats why dis days I just go to Linda Ikeji

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka / Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) / Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.