Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,049 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) (43622 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) / Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) / Kano Elections: People On The Run As Thugs Disrupt Polls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by TMSMedia: 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
Apostle Johnson Suleiman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election (Photos)

IgbereTV reports that the general overseer of Omega Fire Ministry Apostle Johnson Suleiman has prayed for Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu ahead of the September governorship election in Edo State

Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu who is presently on ward to ward campaign tour in Edo North, worshipped on Sunday at the headquarters of Omega Fire Ministry in Auchi, he said he was blessed with the message from the man of God Apostle Johnson Suleiman and also learnt a lot from the message.

Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu while endearing for the support of the church said "I come as your own this morning to ask for your support because I desire to be the Governor of Edo state, the bible says in Proverbs 29:2, when the righteous are in authority the people rejoice" He asked for prayers and votes of members of the church.

While the congregation cheered the APC gubernatorial candidate Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, Apostle Johnson Suleiman prayed God guide and protect Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, his running mate Hon. Gani Audu and his campaign team as they continue their tour seeking supports and campaigning votes from ward to ward.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by TMSMedia: 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2020

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by vixpal: 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nice one , victory is sure as he campaign in Ward to Ward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fGVSA8xOGU

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
I don’t like Sule but I don’t mind his support for Osagie Ize-Iyamu.

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by SaintBeehot(m): 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
We move
Edo 2020
Since the anointing has been poured on him, when is Obaseki handing over.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by espn(m): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
He will win...

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
Issoryt....Let the Best man win.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by StarGraphic(m): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
Let the best man win

Get your professional business 3D logo for just 3k only and get all the following.
1, Watermark(transparent background logo)
2. 3D logo mockup
3. PDF file of your logo
4. JPEG file and raw file of your logo
5. Tutorials on how you can add your logo to pictures or videos.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by tosine102: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
After he don wire him account

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Uyi168: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
There is no difference between an average politician and an average clergyman..
They are roll and dine together..

The members /masses are usually the mumus inside.. grin

101 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by ExBanker: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
Unserious fellow. Obaseki 4 + 4 just like they did Buhari 4 + 4. What is good for the cow is good for the malu. What goes around comes afar. Hehehe

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by hisgrace090: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
Good!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by NORSIYK(m): 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
Two conmen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
This the problem I have with church of God, why do you give pulpit to politicians

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
...............for allegedly recruiting and arming youths ahead of the poll.
and this below.......
What is happening in Edo state is a serious matter, I foresee bloodbath if care isn’t taken.
The lives of Nigerians shouldn’t be played with,”.......Pastor Ayodele.

Edo youths,
Use your head wisely.
Keep your lives and the lives of your friends and families safe.
You only live once.

Do not let any politicians use your head as before.

Edolites, vote wisely.
Nuff said.

God bless Edo State.

God bless Nigeria.

Edolites, Be Wise.

Again,

Edolites, vote wisely for the man or woman that will better your lives.

Forget party politics for now.

Our own @ [color=#006600][/color] is that : A better Nigeria all around
is all we want.

Again,
God bless Nigeria

We Rise!

OAUTemitayo:

Don't be a coward, support Obaseki and PDP with your chest and openly.
Either you are with them or against them.
There is nothing like support party politics for now.
Either you are with APC or against APC.
No room for second hand support.
POI is a goal.
Here is your reply below Chief Tayo......

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by rammytt(m): 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
Okay o

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Agugbadin: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
Scam and Scam

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Nathdoug201: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
seunmsg:
He didn't say he is supporting him he just pray for him so God can protect him and his running mate during the election
Next time read in between the lines before you comment..

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Prechgold1180(m): 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
Stop lieing I was at the church today
Apst sulieman did not pray for ize iyamu to become governor , he only prayed for his journey mercy

E did not even ask the church to support ize iyamu. ......

Stop lieing pls

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
It's ok
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Sholaco: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
When you get to the throne, please do not forget God
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Salt06(m): 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
shocked
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by WinLABSstores: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by id4sho(m): 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
Otobolizer & end time pastor
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by AishaSHEHU: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
kiss
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by toluleke(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
This one has turn what should be the altar of God a sacred place to campaign ground. See the way they drew his picture on the incentive bag is church meant to promote Christ image or the pastor image??

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by naijafella(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
Next story, please.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by WinLABSstores: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
seunmsg:
Your like or dislike doesn't matter...

Who the cap fits, Let Him Wear It.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Slawormir: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Suleiman can pray for anybody
That is not to say ize Iya mumu won't lose

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
If Obaseki goes there, He'll still pray for Him too.
Nothing special

28 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
So barehead has finally won Apostle wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chxta On How Buhari Was Welcomed In Saudi Arabia (See Tweets) / Senator Adeyeye Playing On Meeting Osinbajo (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.