Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Help With Volvo V70 Cross Country - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help With Volvo V70 Cross Country (678 Views)

Niger used Volvo v70 ce with ac working / Volvo V70 Leather 2000 Toks Cars From 1.35M 08096577304 / 1999 Volvo V70 Tokunbo Wagon In Ibadan @950k 08088525399 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Volvo V70 Cross Country by babasolo(m): 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
My Volvo v70 is slow to accelerate, this has been happening with the bad old engine, just got a new engine yesterday, but it is still sluggish even when you press down the accelerator pad really deep.. what could be wrong
Re: Help With Volvo V70 Cross Country by babasolo(m): 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
Cc@ valerinz

Good evening, update oooooooooooo grin so I changed the etm, you need to see how aggressive my baby girl moves now, with minimal pressure on the accelerator, she moves like the wind, very balanced, aggressive and mesmerizing, cheesy grin just the perfect Volvo feel. Thanks once again.
Re: Help With Volvo V70 Cross Country by Smithkline200: 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
Cc: @Valrinz
Re: Help With Volvo V70 Cross Country by IbnBattuta1960: 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
babasolo:
My Volvo v70 is slow to accelerate, this has been happening with the bad old engine, just got a new engine yesterday, but it is still sluggish even when you press down the accelerator pad really deep.. what could be wrong
Its happening everywhere in 9ja.
Cant imagine money and time spent to change the engine and the issue persists.
What have you done to the mechanic who mislead you?
Re: Help With Volvo V70 Cross Country by diportivo: 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
babasolo:

what year is ur v70?

did u guys scan it at all??

valarinz knows the best guys to work on ur car if you are in Lagos....you an also get advice from him if you are not in Lagos

best of luck brother

1 Like

Re: Help With Volvo V70 Cross Country by deavicky(m): 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
babasolo:
go an scan the vehicle. Same thing happened to my camry 2008 only to discover that the throttle pedal is bad.

1 Like

Re: Help With Volvo V70 Cross Country by deavicky(m): 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
I don't know why changing ur engine came to ur mind when vehicle is not accelerating.
Re: Help With Volvo V70 Cross Country by valarinz: 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
babasolo:

Most likely fuel pump or etm issues.

Scan scan scan

wink
Re: Help With Volvo V70 Cross Country by babasolo(m): 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
valarinz:

Most likely fuel pump or etm issues.

Scan scan scan

wink
alright thank you boss, will go ahead tomorrow
Re: Help With Volvo V70 Cross Country by babasolo(m): 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
deavicky:
I don't know why changing ur engine came to ur mind when vehicle is not accelerating.

It's a faulty engine had it planned out even before the issue started
Re: Help With Volvo V70 Cross Country by babasolo(m): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
Good evening, update oooooooooooo grin so I changed the etm, you need to see how aggressive my baby girl moves now, with minimal pressure on the accelerator, she moves like the wind, very balanced, aggressive and mesmerizing, cheesy grin just the perfect Volvo feel. Thanks once again. Cc valerinz, cc diportivo

1 Like

Re: Help With Volvo V70 Cross Country by valarinz: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
babasolo:
Good evening, update oooooooooooo grin so I changed the etm, you need to see how aggressive my baby girl moves now, with minimal pressure on the accelerator, she moves like the wind, very balanced, aggressive and mesmerizing, cheesy grin just the perfect Volvo feel. Thanks once again. Cc valerinz, cc diportivo

1 Like

Re: Help With Volvo V70 Cross Country by keeper303: 6:48am On Sep 02, 2020
valarinz:

What is etm, so others may learn?
Re: Help With Volvo V70 Cross Country by valarinz: 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
keeper303:

What is etm, so others may learn?

Electronic Throttle Module

(1) (Reply)

Why No IVM Motors / 2004 Lexus Rx330 Foreign Used(tokunbo) / Toyota RAV4 2011 Available For Sale With 106k Mileage. A Year Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.