Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Vacancy For Marketing Staff, Independent Marketers, Promoters And Dealers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Marketing Staff, Independent Marketers, Promoters And Dealers (802 Views)

Vacancy For Marketing Staff And Office Clerk / Urgent: Position For Marketing Staff / Sales & Marketing Staff Required Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Marketing Staff, Independent Marketers, Promoters And Dealers by etutor: 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2011
SO4I group of companies that deals in educational consultancy, book

publishing, parlative services, training and general merchant just finally gave

their approval for recruitment of marketing staff, independent marketers,

promoters and dealers across Nigerian states, West African countries and

overseas.
Pls only interested applicant should forward their interest to

etutor7@yahoo.com for details.
Re: Vacancy For Marketing Staff, Independent Marketers, Promoters And Dealers by cosmas4u(m): 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2011
Great to know how important is for recruiters to attract get the best candidate for their advertised jobs. I am a web marketer and have done a lot of marketing jobs for most major companies wishing to exterblished in Nigeria. It appears that Nairaland is the only knowing Nigerian community forum site that links people. But really not true. during the caours of my research i have found more professional sites that are dedicated to Nigerian business. In my opinion i usealy refer poeple to them. Ok enough! here are some fee i found seriously.

www.jobrollers.com--------for companies to post their jobs free online

(1) (Reply)

Do You Fancy A Career As A Flight Attendant? / Urgent Vacancies / Do You Want To Get International Work Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.