Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices (2125 Views)

Why Don't Yorubas Celebrate Prof Nwosu Humphrey ? / Yorubas Celebrate As Labour Party Win In Their Polling Unit / FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices by Bannylove13: 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Obalatule:
Any where I meet Yoruba they always get insecure when I divulge my ethnicity grin

IGBOs are a threat to insecure and timid people anywhere they meet grin

Pure truth...

How humans ... I mean tribe feels so insecured and so timid is baffling
Even with all noise of sophistication..

Me they boldly announce my presence to deliberately intimidate more ..

Knowing I understand their language very well ... and will speak igbo join..

See them looking at me ... like people with seizures and still can’t do anything till I turn my back
Then they can start their gossip... but they no born them well to trash for my front

Bros you really sabi those westsiders ...

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices by Obalatule: 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
Bannylove13:

Pure truth...

How humans ... I mean tribe feels so insecured and so timid is baffling
Even with all noise of sophistication..

Me they boldly announce my presence to deliberately intimidate more ..

Knowing I understand their language very well ... and will speak igbo join..

See them looking at me ... like people with seizures and still can’t do anything till I turn my back
Then they can start their gossip... but they no born them well to trash for my front

Bros you really sabi those westsiders ...
I enjoy playing on their insecurities about Igbos alot grin

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices by jneutron4000: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
Mraphel:
Tinubu is their greatest problem

Before it was Awolowo

They are too confused
They will face hell in Yoruba land just watch out, since they are cursed and wont stop hating on Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices by helinues: 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
Obalatule:
Any where I meet Yoruba they always get insecure when I divulge my ethnicity grin

IGBOs are a threat to insecure and timid people anywhere they meet grin

Why should inconsequential people be a threat to a sophisticated region?

Abeg,come up with something different

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices by Obalatule: 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
helinues:

Why should inconsequential people be a threat to a sophisticated region?

Abeg,come up with something different
Sophisticated Timidity? grin

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
hegelian:

dindinrin you think anybody that doesnt agree with you is igbo..are you that slow or you have okro for as substitute for brain..igbo this igbo that!! cant you think of others ways to criticise than to shout igbo everywhere, they thief your womb or ur blokos ni...

You’re igbo, just because u don tey for Lagos don’t make u Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices by hegelian: 10:23am On Sep 16, 2020
Kestolove:
u are now denying ur language (Igbo) are igbos dix bad dat people now evn deny it

emawo olodo yi oo..for your deluded mind everyone is igbo once they dont agree with you....omoale jatijati loman fi owo osi juwe ile babae
Re: Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices by hegelian: 10:26am On Sep 16, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

You’re igbo, just because u don tey for Lagos don’t make u Yoruba

so everybody that counter una opinion is now igbo..you better start using your brain
Re: Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices by DerideGull(m): 10:41am On Sep 16, 2020
Kestolove:
Have you seen any Yoruba man supporting FFK? That's a tribe that doesn't support mediocrity unlike some people that smuggle their terrorist son out of the country to continue deceiving his illiterate followers. This people are the most confused group of people we have in the world today, they don't even know what they want. See below �

1. Allow Shiite to practice their religion

2. Buhari wants to islamize Nigeria

3. We want restructuring

4. We want Biafra

5. It's our turn to be president.

Who curse this people?

I cannot believe the above crap came from Yoruba. I know people can be idiotic but not to point of forgetting oneself and even making it public on Internet forum. I lived in Yoruba land during green years and nobody in Nigeria celebrates mediocrity like Yoruba people. One goofy chap will sell a plot of land and turn around staged a street party with a Juju musician singing and praising the goon. Add to this joke, the unsophisticated had recently indicated they wanted Oduduwa Republic. I have warned backstabbers to be careful not to stab themselves on the back.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices by DerideGull(m): 10:44am On Sep 16, 2020
candidtalk:

Do you even know what the thread is about? Silly Okoro. As usual dem no sabi book. Only hating, cursing and insulting others they know best. Illiterate cavemen.

Bruv do us all a favour and comment on the thread below. Go and face your real tormentor and leave Tinubu and Yorubas alone.

https://www.nairaland.com/6086198/very-weak-set-governors-southeast#93378747

Emi oo book ni.
Re: Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices by DerideGull(m): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

Remember that Lagos is no man's land, add it to ur list....
Iwo wo gi, pia isi na wall wink

If you are required to make Lagos a Yoraba land, you start to shack like a dried leave on a tree.
Re: Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 20, 2020
Kestolove:
Have you seen any Yoruba man supporting FFK? That's a tribe that doesn't support mediocrity unlike some people that smuggle their terrorist son out of the country to continue deceiving his illiterate followers. This people are the most confused group of people we have in the world today, they don't even know what they want. See below �

3. We want restructuring

4. We want Biafra

Who curse this people?

Barren witch looking for triplets up and down over aged ugly cow

You are here praising your dead tribe ? Your tribe of cursed tribalists and ritualists?

grin.
Small wonder why every single region and tribe in Nigeria teach their children to be careful of Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices by Cherez: 7:29am On Nov 20, 2020
Kestolove:

3. We want restructuring

4. We want Biafra

Who curse this people?

Lol
Naso, saints
2. Here is Igbos abi? Baba Oyedepo has become Igbo, right? https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2017/07/17/bishop-oyedepo-reveals-plans-islamize-nigeria-video/

3. Fayemi has become Igbo, abi?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/11/01/to-save-nigeria-fayemi-el-rufai-insist-restructuring-is-the-way-out/amp/

4. An agitation for Oduduwaland with a bonafide flag has become we want Biafra alone, right?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/oduduwa-republic-oct-1-rally-divides-yoruba-leaders/amp/

5. Afenifere is now Igbo, abi?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/2023-presidency-southwest-is-ready-to-take-over-from-president-buhari-says-arg/amp/

You abhor evil then nothing evil.should be found in Yorubaland right?
So the bullion van on election even na good thing?
Covid-19 palliative donated by companies & other countries was found in a while Oba's palace?(The day this happens in any local king's place in Igboland is the day they loose their respect of not crown)
All the bribery and corruption, rituals infact Yorubaland would have been a perfect land if this were to be true
The Yoruba I know is sweet n nice faraway from.what I see from most of you here in NL

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices by Cherez: 7:30am On Nov 20, 2020
Nightstalker:

Barren witch looking for triplets up and down over aged ugly cow

You are here praising your dead tribe ? Your tribe of cursed tribalists and ritualists?

grin.
Small wonder why every single region and tribe in Nigeria teach their children to be careful of Yorubas

Please Oga, the Yoruba tribe I know and love isn't cursed
Ease take back these words, don't over react over the irrate act of some goblins

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices by Cherez: 7:38am On Nov 20, 2020
helinues:

Presence of Yoruba's in SE region?

Or presence of Yoruba's in Biafraland forum?

No be you minority they claim what you are not..

Na you people dey claim everybody hates you, then who do you people love?

2023 would exposed more of una hypocrisy
Lol
How you call Igbos minority, agreed
Hope you know you're a minority with Hausa-Fulani?
And how you get annoyed when you're referred as such
Re: Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices by shadeze: 9:42am On Nov 20, 2020
jneutron4000:
They will face hell in Yoruba land just watch out, since they are cursed and wont stop hating on Tinubu
Hey this idiot, we are still waiting for your hell.
Re: Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices by jneutron4000: 9:46am On Nov 20, 2020
shadeze:

Hey this idiot, we are still waiting for your hell.
The one that happened in Ladipo is just texting 1.2 keep boosting
Re: Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices by shadeze: 9:55am On Nov 20, 2020
jneutron4000:
The one that happened in Ladipo is just texting 1.2 keep boosting
Lol, What happened in ladipo? Monkey wants to claim glory on something he doesn't even know. You be confam mumu and FYI, Igbos still full ground gidigba for ladipo and what happened has nothing to do with any yoruba cowards. I was still there two days ago. your cowardly conehead brothers are the ones crying looking for who to rescue them because they are too lazy and can't compete with the hardworking and industrious igbos , they cried to tinubu the other day he didn't answer them grin. Take your smelling cowardly ass out of here, Foolish animal.
Re: Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices by Grandmeister(m): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2020
The purpose of this thread was brutally defeated grin
Re: Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices by jneutron4000: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2020
[s]
shadeze:

Lol, What happened in ladipo? Monkey wants to claim glory on something he doesn't even know. You be confam mumu and FYI, Igbos still full ground gidigba for ladipo and what happened has nothing to do with any yoruba cowards. I was still there two days ago. your cowardly conehead brothers are the ones crying looking for who to rescue them because they are too lazy and can't compete with the hardworking and industrious igbos , they cried to tinubu the other day he didn't answer them grin. Take your smelling cowardly ass out of here, Foolish animal.
[/s]go and ask your brothers in ladipo, they will tell you.
Re: Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices by shadeze: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]go and ask your brothers in ladipo, they will tell you.
Shut your dirty mouth, you are full of shit.
Re: Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices by Coneheadyutes(m): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
Mah you are the one that is confused. Idiotic ashawo.

You should know that not all igbos are ipob and not all ipob are igbo. We can have different political opinions if we want.

1. Allow Shiite to practice their religion - Normal igbos support this.

2. Buhari wants to islamize Nigeria - This is an ipob statement. Igbos are very islamaphobic. Their leader brainwashes them to believe this.

3. We want restructuring - Normal igbos want this.

4. We want Biafra - Igbos want this.

5. It's our turn to be president. Some igbos want this including Igbos. Normal igbos don't mind who rules.

Why do yoruba women act like monkeys self. Reasoning is 0, Intelligence 0, hygeine 0, manners 0, political reasoning 0, education 0. Cursed woman.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices by Front0lane: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
I don't know about the guy you quoted but for me I can tell an Igbo planet away, they stink of irredeemable bigotry, chronic foolishness and acute hate just like despicable soul like yourself.

hegelian:

so everybody that counter una opinion is now igbo..you better start using your brain
Re: Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices by jneutron4000: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
[s]
shadeze:

Shut your dirty mouth, you are full of shit.
[/s]Na online una power dey.
Re: Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 26, 2020
Obalatule:
Yoruba people feel so insecure around igbos grin

I often play a game where I suddenly let a Yoruba stranger know I'm Igbo and watch him turn into an anxious, insecure low self esteem mess grin grin grin

This people are pitiably insecure, and only find comfort in herds

It's because of you guys shady reputation. Who won't get anxious.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices by Nobody: 4:18am On Nov 26, 2020
Kestolove:

3. We want restructuring

4. We want Biafra

Who curse this people?

They'll come on a yoruba owned platform and chest beat, just like lagos
Re: Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices by technicallyrich(m): 7:00am On Nov 26, 2020
you might beat your derrty chest but let me tell you what the world know about yaribanza.
they are slaves.and average yaribanza have slave mentality.
they are very very derty and most even stink.
they are juju worshippers.
they are backstabbers, betrayals,theives and ritualist.
their girls don't wash their pant.
they re unstable and forget the facade,they truly lack respect for elders.
should I go on.
so stop beating your chest.
please ask any hausa man or woman what is the meaning of Dan bayerebes.to confirm more

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices by Beuberry(f): 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2023
Bannylove13:

You know them finish... even with the herds ..... March leg for ground and see foolishness and ignorance in full display
This is 2023. Tinubu's the president. All Kestolove mentioned has happened.
Which way now sir?
Do you still want Biafra?
Re: Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices by Neckpresser101: 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2023
Beuberry:

This is 2023. Tinubu's the president. All Kestolove mentioned has happened.
Which way now sir?
Do you still want Biafra?

2023 Yorubas are now stealing bags of rice

1M + Kids out of school

Street begging all time high

Just a quick reminder y'all grin

Re: Yorubas Celebrate Virtues; They Abhor Vices by Beuberry(f): 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2023
Neckpresser101:

2023 Yorubas are now stealing bags of rice

1M + Kids out of school

Street begging all time high

Just a quick reminder y'all grin
Tinubu's the president

(1) (2) (Reply)

Welcome To Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja / Breaking: Police Arrest 57 Members Of Biafra Zionists Federation In Enugu / Anambradecides2021: See Scores Of Parties After 11 Lgas Results Collated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.