Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

What A Pretty Lady Did To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Pretty Lady Did To Me (3258 Views)

What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by PrinceOfEast(m): 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
Imagine toasting a cute babe and she swept you off your feet with her fake british accent. She uses words precisely and makes easy, fluent sentences.
Then you get home, and decided to relax only to receive an sms from that "Phonetic" damsel and you click on the mssg but can't decipher what she wrote because her text is incoherent, incomprehensible and disjointed! And you will be like " shey na this gal i meet for corner or na another person"

Have you ever been in that situationundecided because this shit happened to me an hour ago and i'v not been able to reply her.

I don't want to sound rude...i don't want to tell her that i can't comprehend what she wrote embarassed but that won't stop me from fuuccking and dumping her ass.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by DaddyRochie1642: 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
Oga to slap you dey hungry me

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by PrinceOfEast(m): 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Bros you sef check am na...na fvck up oh
Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by ThiagoKid(m): 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
angry angry angry wink
Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by PrinceOfEast(m): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
ThiagoKid:
angry angry angry wink
That tin dey pain....most gals na only fvck them sabi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by AudioDelhi: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
angry
Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by DaddyRochie1642: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
Bros you sef check am na...na fvck up oh

grin grin
Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by PrinceOfEast(m): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
AudioDelhi:
angry
Jabhunter...olee way!
Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by AudioDelhi: 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
Jabhunter...olee way!
cheesy
Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by AudioDelhi: 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
I de face similar thing too... The case bin de confuse me

This girl go speak fluent ontop phone..no pidgin at all from start to end... But when e enter texting time... Na incoherent jargons

2 Likes

Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by WoundedLamb: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
That tin dey pain....most gals na only fvck them sabi.

You guys are never tired of this rubbish. You just created this thread to say this. Is it not the same fvck 99% of men are also searching for? Was it not sex you were also looking for? How does her writing skills collectively define the female gender? Are men any better writers than women? You said it yourself that she speaks near to perfect English so anything could have made her text to come out disjointed. She might have typed it in a hurry or while sleepy or anything. You just got the first text from her and the first thing that comes to your mind is, "let me go to Nairaland and bash girls!" And you think you're mature? The way you boys run to the internet to wail about everything concerning the opposite sex, I honestly wonder the kind of men our ladies are going to end up with in future; overgrown babies.

You say "dumb" as if you were already dating her. Leave her alone. Someone else who appreciates her will go for her. If it's sex she wants as a lady, she'd definitely get it anytime she wants.

Grow up!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by PrinceOfEast(m): 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
AudioDelhi:
I de face similar thing too... The case bin de confuse me

This girl go speak fluent ontop phone..no pidgin at all from start to end... But when e enter texting time... Na incoherent jargons
grin
Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by PrinceOfEast(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
WoundedLamb you're indeed wounded cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by heendrix(m): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
Imagine toasting a cute babe and she swept you off your feet with her fake british accent. She uses words precisely and makes easy, fluent sentences.
Then you get home, and decided to relax only to receive an sms from that "Phonetic" damsel and you click on the mssg but can't decipher what she wrote because her text is incoherent, incomprehensible and disjointed! And you will be like " shey na this gal i meet for corner or na another person"

Have you ever been in that situationundecided because this shit happened to me an hour ago and i'v not been able to reply her.

I don't want to sound rude...i don't want to tell her that i can't comprehend what she wrote embarassed but that won't stop me from fuuccking and dumping her ass.

You have my full support brother
Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by heendrix(m): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
WoundedLamb:

You guys are never tired of this rubbish. You just created this thread to say this. Is it not the same fvck 99% of men are also searching for? Was it not sex you were also looking for? How does her writing skills collectively define the female gender? Are men any better writers than women? You said it yourself that she speaks near to perfect English so anything could have made her text to come out disjointed. She might have typed it in a hurry or while sleepy or anything. You just got the first text from her and the first thing that comes to your mind is, "let me go to Nairaland and bash girls!" And you think you're mature? The way you boys run to the internet to wail about everything concerning the opposite sex, I honestly wonder the kind of men our ladies are going to end up with in future; overgrown babies.

You say "dumb" as if you were already dating her. Leave her alone. Someone else who appreciates her will go for her. If it's sex she wants as a lady, she'd definitely get it anytime she wants.

Grow up!

Oga no one really cares u can only come out to say this cause the victim here is a Female

The table is turning already and all girls heart should start getting shattered to pieces. guys have suffered enough sad
Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by WoundedLamb: 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
heendrix:

Oga no one really cares u can only come out to say this cause the victim here is a Female

The table is turning already and all girls heart should start getting shattered to pieces. guys have suffered enough sad

Keep deceiving yourselves online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by paulolee(m): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
dts called packaging and besides speaking English fluently no mean say you go get A1 for English
Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by heendrix(m): 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Keep deceiving yourselves online.

There's nothing to deceive anyone here.....the 3 GF I've got should better prepare for heart shattering tongue
Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by WoundedLamb: 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
heendrix:

There's nothing to deceive anyone here.....the 3 GF I've got should better prepare for heart shattering tongue

Keep growing, bro. We all passed through your stage.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by HomerTimpson: 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Keep growing, bro. We all passed through your stage.
BOYS (II) MEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by HomerTimpson: 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
heendrix:

KARMA is beach bro,think about CONSEQUENCES and be NICE bro for it has beneficts too
Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
HomerTimpson:
KARMA is beach bro,think about CONSEQUENCES and be NICE bro for it has beneficts too

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

I dont do things the way he does for the records .. But you telling him that Karma is Bitch and Bla Bla Bla..
Karma is not involved in this kind of matter..
If kArma dey for this kain matter.. 70% of nigerian girls for dn die now or dey deformed for how the have treated guys in the past..
So leace talk bro..

1 Like

Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by Arubam: 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
HomerTimpson:
[s] KARMA is bitch bro,think about CONSEQUENCES and be NICE bro for it has beneficts too[/s]
archaic thinking....trash.
Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by Arubam: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nairaland gals just dey avoid this thread.....vagina people cheesy
Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
PrinceOfEast:

Oga I can't pin point your message. In comprehensive ?
What are you insinuating?
Is it the grammar structure that's not correct or spelling errors?
Or you can't understand her message or the grammar she use are heavy which one oga?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by Arubam: 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
gaius01:

Oga I can't pin point your message. In comprehensive ?
What are you insinuating?
Is it the grammar structure that's not correct or spelling errors?
Or you can't understand her message or the grammar she use are heavy which one oga?
You have problem comprehending simple and straight forward english.
Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
Arubam:
grammartical error, wrong spelling...gosh!

grin grin grin
But you claim she speak fluently, and her sentence was correct. Are you sure she was the one that type that text of some of her friends assist her?
Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
Arubam:
You have problem comprehending simple and straight forward english.

I understand what he meant.

So shift joor
I wasn't talking to you in the first instance.
Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by Arubam: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
gaius01:

grin grin grin
But you claim she speak fluently, and her sentence was correct. Are you sure she was the one that type that text of some of her friends assist her?
how low can u descend just to lick vagina ppl ass?
Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
Oga, Ur Own Self Dey Ur Body, See As U Dey Fall Her Hand 4 Here. It Could Be A Mistake In Her Typing. Probably She Hurriedly Text U. If Doesn't Av Regard 4 U, She Wouldn't Av Text U.
Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by Bornfool(m): 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Grow up!

Word

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Pretty Lady Did To Me by OGWILLS123: 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
The idiotic tw*t should post the text here so that
we @ll can help him and read angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. / Why Are Men Turned Off By My Armpit Hair? / Good Men Are All Around Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.