Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Who Have The Photo Of NORD Motor Factory ? I Only Saw Show Room - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Who Have The Photo Of NORD Motor Factory ? I Only Saw Show Room (1354 Views)

All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi / Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 / Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Have The Photo Of NORD Motor Factory ? I Only Saw Show Room by Whiteangel1234: 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
Please share the photo of inside Factory of NORD motors in Nigeria ? I have nothing against him but I hate lie he is just one of the many car dealers in Nigeria like Cochachris motor struggling to make a name for himself comparing him to Innoson or claiming Car manufacturing is an insult to our collective intelligence

Below is photo of innoson Car factory

1 Like

Re: Who Have The Photo Of NORD Motor Factory ? I Only Saw Show Room by Whiteangel1234: 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
More Photos

Re: Who Have The Photo Of NORD Motor Factory ? I Only Saw Show Room by AlexBells(m): 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
kiss
Re: Who Have The Photo Of NORD Motor Factory ? I Only Saw Show Room by jamex93(m): 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
grin
Re: Who Have The Photo Of NORD Motor Factory ? I Only Saw Show Room by Officialgarri: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ipob and hatred. Everyone celebrated with Innoson o. What's your problem with Nord? Just because it's owned by a westerner. Chai.!

Besides, we got to see so many Innoson vehicles before bloggers started visiting his factory.

Very soon, they will visit Nord factory as long as it continues to gain popularity

5 Likes

Re: Who Have The Photo Of NORD Motor Factory ? I Only Saw Show Room by Amotolongbo(f): 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
Naptu2
Re: Who Have The Photo Of NORD Motor Factory ? I Only Saw Show Room by Whiteangel1234: 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
Officialgarri:
Ipob and hatred. Everyone celebrated with Innoson o. What's your problem with Nord? Just because it's owned by a westerner. Chai.!

Besides, we got to see so many Innoson vehicles before bloggers started visiting his factory.

Very soon, they will visit Nord factory as long as it continues to gain popularity

Show us the factory photo we will all celebrate it's a good thing but to rebrand Chinese car and call it car manufacturing is an insult to our collective intelligence .. How can you compare a factory manufacturer with a car painting workshop ?

1 Like

Re: Who Have The Photo Of NORD Motor Factory ? I Only Saw Show Room by ThatFairGuy1: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
[s]
Whiteangel1234:
Please share the photo of inside Factory of NORD motors in Nigeria ? I have nothing against him but I hate lie he is just one of the many car dealers in Nigeria like Cochachris motor struggling to make a name for himself comparing him to Innoson or claiming Car manufacturing is an insult to our collective intelligence

[/s]
Igbos are cursed with many problems. I know you saw what ensued in Anambr.aIstson's thread, hence this Nonsense.

Re: Who Have The Photo Of NORD Motor Factory ? I Only Saw Show Room by abc115: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
Why are you always bitter on hearing good news
Re: Who Have The Photo Of NORD Motor Factory ? I Only Saw Show Room by Officialgarri: 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Show us the factory photo we will all celebrate it's a good thing but to rebrand Chinese car and call it car manufacturing is an insult to our collective intelligence .. How can you compare a factory manufacturer with a car painting workshop ?
Do you have problems reading?

When the time comes, you will beg for "any kind of job" in that same factory when bloggers starts to dish out pictures
Re: Who Have The Photo Of NORD Motor Factory ? I Only Saw Show Room by emeijeh(m): 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Who Have The Photo Of NORD Motor Factory ? I Only Saw Show Room by Cutealexio(m): 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
Innoson and proforce are the leading automobile manufacturing companies in Nigeria. They both started by displaying their products first before giving in depth access to their manufacturing/assembly line. I remember innoson was also accused of assembling made in China vehicles when he first started. We shouldn't be quick to discredit local startups, if we don't have faith in them who will?

1 Like

Re: Who Have The Photo Of NORD Motor Factory ? I Only Saw Show Room by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
I knew it would come to this cool
Re: Who Have The Photo Of NORD Motor Factory ? I Only Saw Show Room by Depressed101: 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

shut up and contribute to world good news. Are you too young to be the next innoson?
Re: Who Have The Photo Of NORD Motor Factory ? I Only Saw Show Room by 24SEVEN: 10:39am On Aug 31, 2020
Innoson will manufacture, then they will take it to Yorubaland and rebrand it as NORD.

(1) (Reply)

Can I See Golf 3 With 250k / A Simple Explanation Of These Engines : V6, Flat 6, Inline 6, V8, V10, V12, Vr / Please Need Advice On ACURA MDX 08 / 09

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.