Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

I Need Psp Console For Sale @ Give Away Price Needed Urgently - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Need Psp Console For Sale @ Give Away Price Needed Urgently (468 Views)

Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. / Psp Console For Andriod / I Need Psp Vita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Psp Console For Sale @ Give Away Price Needed Urgently by dimeji248(m): 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
Any one with PSP for sale, I need it urgently and the price must be reasonable. any Serious sellers? let's talk
Re: I Need Psp Console For Sale @ Give Away Price Needed Urgently by abiodunbright(m): 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
dimeji248:
Any one with PSP for sale, I need it urgently and the price must be reasonable. any Serious sellers? let's talk

Only the console bring 15k
Re: I Need Psp Console For Sale @ Give Away Price Needed Urgently by TheSoothSayer(m): 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hope you're aware you can play psp games on Android, emulated
Re: I Need Psp Console For Sale @ Give Away Price Needed Urgently by dimeji248(m): 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
abiodunbright:

Only the console bring 15k

is it negotiable? And can I see the picture, that too will help me in negotiating the price.
Re: I Need Psp Console For Sale @ Give Away Price Needed Urgently by dimeji248(m): 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
TheSoothSayer:
Hope you're aware you can play psp games on Android, emulated

I'm not a fan of using PPSSP to play games.
Re: I Need Psp Console For Sale @ Give Away Price Needed Urgently by cristy149: 2:33am On Aug 31, 2020
dimeji248:

I'm not a fan of using PPSSP to play games.
and do you realise you can buy a gamepad worth ~5k ,hook it up to your phone and play your psp games on it, with ease and battery assurance
Re: I Need Psp Console For Sale @ Give Away Price Needed Urgently by TheSoothSayer(m): 9:10am On Aug 31, 2020
cristy149:

and do you realise you can buy a gamepad worth ~5k ,hook it up to your phone and play your psp games on it, with ease and battery assurance

Some ppl still value the console system so much, they want the classical thing. However, gaming on your phone ppsspp offers you additional titles, a more lasting battery, psp don cast,( anyone you see will have bad battery even if you buy, it will be second rate,) and a larger screen. You can also buy pad if you want

Dude, suggest a good tested and trusted pad for me
Re: I Need Psp Console For Sale @ Give Away Price Needed Urgently by cristy149: 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
TheSoothSayer:

Some ppl still value the console system so much, they want the classical thing. However, gaming on your phone ppsspp offers you additional titles, a more lasting battery, psp don cast,( anyone you see will have bad battery even if you buy, it will be second rate,) and a larger screen. You can also buy pad if you want

Dude, suggest a good tested and trusted pad for me
https://www./gen-game-s6-deluxe-wireless-bluetooth-gamepad-joystick-11712796.html

(1) (Reply)

Sony PS5 / This PC Game Forum Is Amazing / Only Nairaland Genius Can Solve These Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.