Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,926 members, 7,799,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Why Are Most Young Married Ladies No Longer Wearing Their Wedding Ring? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Most Young Married Ladies No Longer Wearing Their Wedding Ring? (2534 Views)

Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User / Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Young Married Ladies No Longer Wearing Their Wedding Ring? by BornToSucced(m): 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
ImaIma1:

I am one of them o cheesy

I have had to tell guys that I am married...lol.

For me, when I was pregnant, my fingers were bigger and the rings couldn't fit my wedding finger. Instead of keeping it, I wore it on my little finger and that's how it fell off.

I haven't gotten round to getting a new one.

Interesting grin
Re: Why Are Most Young Married Ladies No Longer Wearing Their Wedding Ring? by angelfallz(m): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
Skepticus:

They belong to the streets. Most of these hoes that guys wife up, every saturday aren't cut out for marriage.

i agree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Young Married Ladies No Longer Wearing Their Wedding Ring? by angelfallz(m): 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
yettymuse:
You carry copper wire Ring tie person pikin down with No Benefits, just ordinary Mrs title wey no fit open doors And you say make she no fling am throway. If na your sister nko?

Why she come marry am in the first place?
Re: Why Are Most Young Married Ladies No Longer Wearing Their Wedding Ring? by angelfallz(m): 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
there could be a lot of reasons
1. maybe they don't like wearing rings
2. they forgot to wear it.
3. they don't value their marriage, hence don't see themselves as married

Number 3 women are the most dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Young Married Ladies No Longer Wearing Their Wedding Ring? by crackhaus: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Omo withr Nos in the Trunk boosting and pedal to the metal!
0 – 120km/h in 10s.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Parents Pls Stop Sending Kids To Uni If You Are Broke / Your Son Gets Beaten By His Classmates / Is It Wrong To Teach Your Child To Appreciate Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.