Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,208 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? (27723 Views)

Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo / Can Ousmane Dembele Be The Best Replacement For Neymar? / Can Ousmane Dembele Be The Best Replacement For Neymar? Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? by Bahamas95(m): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2020
kiddwaya:
Non of them, same thing happened when CR7 leaved Madrid

Rrff

Take your website design jobs to this WhatsApp number 0 8 1 6 5 9 8 0 1 3 1 there official website available for previous works. Very affordable..
Same thing happened when Hazard also LEAVED Chelsea.
Re: Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? by xcelentattitude(m): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2020
This thread is the most unnecessary in the world as of this moment undecided
Re: Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:04am On Aug 31, 2020
No body, no body no body no.
Re: Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? by fergie001: 9:10am On Aug 31, 2020
ghettokid1:
or maybe ahmed musa
i dey my boss....happy new week
grin grin grin
Happy New Month in advance........Thanks bro
Re: Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? by olowo1930: 9:23am On Aug 31, 2020
Messi is replaceable . Mubape can achieve more than him and if Mubape comes to Barcelona after 2yrs of adaptation, he can win more than Messi and improve the Barcelona game.
Re: Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? by Skmoda360(m): 9:33am On Aug 31, 2020
Re: Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? by Skmoda360(m): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2020
obembet:

Nobody can replace messi...his legacy will always remain untouchable in Barcelona not laliga ...no one can fill his shoe for Barcelona for now.. Am not sure if anyone one can do it in future

GIVE LIKE FOR THE OGA PATAPATA OF THEM ALL CR7. THE GREATEST GOAT EVER.

The Red woman grin
Re: Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? by ghettokid1(m): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2020
Gadaluck:
I'm thinking an Alphonso David or a Sancho. But the simple truth is that he's irreplaceable undecided
He is simply irreplaceable....morning & happy new month in advance nwanne
Re: Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? by ghettokid1(m): 9:47am On Aug 31, 2020
fergie001:

grin grin grin
Happy New Month in advance........Thanks bro
I wish you the best bro..
I pray make d coming month better pass dis outgoing one....d outgoing one no good 4 me at all...terrible and unforgattable things happened to me this month
Re: Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? by DaddyMorenike: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2020
Mercy Aigbe
Re: Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? by vickydevoka(m): 9:51am On Aug 31, 2020
The perfect replacement of Messi is already in de Barca team, he is nobody buh "Antoine Griezman".
Re: Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? by SirMichael1: 9:54am On Aug 31, 2020
Truvel:
It Was Dis Same Style Dey Used 2 Win D Champions Leagues & Other Cups. It Was Dis Same Style Dey Used 2 Beat My Club Manu Like Small Pickin, Lol. Spanish Football Has One Of D Best Style Of Play. Av U Asked Urself Dis Question. Why Is It Dat D English Clubs Find It Very Very Difficult 2 Win Spanish Club? Including Manu?
Mtcheew. Man U na team?
Re: Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? by optimusprime2(m): 10:06am On Aug 31, 2020
I think Dybala is the closest alternative if one considers play similarities, they are both left footed, play the same position, love free roaming roles, good set piece takers and he has similar movements to Messi, however the difference lies in tactical and spatial awareness, of which Messi has a unique football brain... that is really what sets him apart from all players, so when it comes to assists and all round creativity I don't think Dybala would bring out those insane numbers Messi created season after season....

in fact, this is when we are going to see clearly that those numbers Messi and CR7 casually pulled out in la Liga were not normal, we may not see feats like that again in a loooooooooong time. I hope we enjoyed them when they were around?

Neymar is a different breed of player entirely, he is very Dynamic and his Brazilian flair makes him have the same features that Ronaldinho had but he is not an ideal Messi alternative.
Re: Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? by fergie001: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2020
ghettokid1:

I wish you the best bro..
I pray make d coming month better pass dis outgoing one....d outgoing one no good 4 me at all...terrible and unforgattable things happened to me this month
Amen bro.....excepting the 2-8 own. May God continue to bring the 2-8 experiences for Barcelona IJN...Amen
Re: Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? by DSHADOWWALKER: 10:43am On Aug 31, 2020
chucsmoore:
Mohamed Salah would be been the best replacement, they play the same position and style of play is almost the same. But unfortunately he is currently not fit to replace messi

Salah's style of play same as messi's?? You better stop commenting on football matters cause it's so glaring you don't watch matches and only recognize both in pictures
Re: Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? by herdjerd: 11:08am On Aug 31, 2020
Have u no sense of reasoning at all?? Before it was Messi leave for another Club and now He confirm his exit already yet Barcelona and Spanish Laliga authority would never want to see the GOAT leave.....If he leaves, Spanish Laiga Dies
emmabest2000:
All this talk talk without real action shows that the little weak goat is afraid to leave Barcelona shocked

You guys go be shock when he do systematic U turn. Just as he does in Argentina team grin

Replacement ko regroupment ni cheesy

Re: Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? by AlphaT1(m): 11:51am On Aug 31, 2020
theoneJabulani:
For me, there can be no replacement for the best, the tormentor of the Bernabeu. I salute the GOAT.

Contact me for US and UK used laptops. Free delivery available in Lagos, payment on delivery available nationwide.
Check ur email.
Re: Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? by theoneJabulani(m): 11:57am On Aug 31, 2020
AlphaT1:

Check ur email.
replied
Re: Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
SirMichael1:
Mtcheew. Man U na team?
Na Which Team U Dey Support?
Re: Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
Tapout:

ofcos he is replaceable, but the way the OP put it was like replacing him with someone with identical skills and talent. If na that one, there's absolutely no one that can even better him.
Dat's Acceptable. Every Player Skills & Talents Are Different 4rm One Another. E.g David Beckham, Zidane, Paul Scholes Etc.
Re: Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
gurunlocker:

Are you comparing Barcelona style of play in 2009-2015 to the way they play now?

If yes, then you are one of those Livescore guys.

Barcelona see so slow these days that they are not exciting to watch, even Messi complained about intensity. It's the intensity that makes the like of Liverpool, Bayern beat them.....

And yes, no one can do the job of Messi because they rely so much on him to perform magic, so when he is off, it affects the other players on the field.

The best thing they can do is not to rely on a player and use young and fast squad, this way, they will go back to winning ways.
Dat Is Barca Style Of Play. Dey Knock D Ball Until Ur Eyes Starts Turning U & U Get Confused B4 Dey Attack U. Unfortunately, Dis Bayern Munich Were Very Good Dis Season. Aside Dat, D German Club Av Good Record Against D Spanish Club In Meetings, Especially Barca.
Re: Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? by SirMichael1: 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
Truvel:
Dat Is Barca Style Of Play. Dey Knock D Ball Until Ur Eyes Starts Turning U & U Get Confused B4 Dey Attack U. Unfortunately, Dis Bayern Munich Were Very Good Dis Season. Aside Dat, D German Club Av Good Record Against D Spanish Club In Meetings, Especially Barca.
Clearly, you haven't been watching Barca play lately.
Re: Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? by Murphy7: 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
Re: Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? by Gabbriell: 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
Messi's replacement should be @least under 25 years for now not all this old men(football-wise) u are mentioning
Re: Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? by dumininu01(m): 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chris brown na grin grin
Re: Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? by ymstar(m): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
[quote author=ghettokid1 post=93407568][/quote]

Or onuachu shocked
Re: Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? by mentored: 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
paulolee:
NOBODY can replace him bt the best fit option would be Neyma, thats the only closer option...
neyma have been in barca and already knows how to win in la liga and in barca and he would easily adapt unlike all those other options that would be bought with huge fees and may end up as flops jus like dembele n the others..
if messi leaves they would be soo much expectations on his replacement and only neyma is able to carry such load because he is used to it already in brazil and in paris even if we all know that messi shoe is jus too big to be replaced easily bcoz leo left the bar too High for any other player...

Which kain nobody

Onto wetin

Taarrrrrr

Wait and see

You will soon forget his old assss

Footballers are coming jareee

Many said same about JJ until Ronaldiho started mesmerizing everyone

Many said same about Robinho and Brazilian ronaldo until ororo came

Many even said so about maradona

Until Messi came

Ogbeni calm down
Re: Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? by Gadaluck(m): 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
ghettokid1:
He is simply irreplaceable....morning & happy new month in advance nwanne

Wish you same here brotherly. 2020 just dey give man Q leg. So like play, like play now Ezenmuo no go grace Camp Nou anymore. Sh!t hurts to blood nuts but was bound to happen anyways. Adaptation na our name right now. Las las we Cules go dey alright....
Re: Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? by Emmypure: 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
the one wey pain me pass, the place wey them mention Bruno Fernandez and the one wen him talk say naymar better Messi in scoring, I swear e shock me o
Re: Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? by fuckfuckman(m): 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Replace the god of soccer...?
Replace the demystifier of Soccer....?
Replace an Aberration in Soccer History...?

How possible is that..?
Such players come like SOLAR ECLIPSE, almost every 30years in repetition.
Such Players are sent on the directive of GOD to put smiles on the faces of people.

I love you bro
Re: Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? by Zetty177x: 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
This life nor balance. After all d awards and praises of Messi over time... now u guys are talking of replacement? Sigh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr / Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal - 35% Stake To Revive The Club - UK Reports / Lamine Diaby-fadiga Sacked By Nice After Stealing Team-Mate's Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.