Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

"You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed (49717 Views)

Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister / Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar / Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Noisyrians: 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ghana is scared of Nigeria? grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin

Tell me ooh, how can “Nigeria hit Ghana mercilessly?” grin

proeast:
Nigeria is yet to act and they're already feeling scared.
Read between the lines and you will that these Ghanaians are already jittery but trying to form tough in a diplomatic way.

Ghana trying to humilate Nigeria all these while is akin to Mexico trying to humiliate the US and we all know how Trump will deal with them mercilessly.

Nigeria should hit Ghana mercilessly where it will hurt their economy terribly and make them suffer before accepting any diplomatic negotiation. That is how countries earn respect!

1 Like

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Zenithpeak(m): 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
Noisyrians:
Stop talking rubbish! You think Ghana is a country Nigeria can easily push around?

As a Nigerian, you should be ashamed that your diplomats in Ghana went to acquire a piece of land for your country embassy and did not acquire the needed documentation. Or you think buying a piece of land is like buying groundnuts from the market? . Tell your government to produce the relevant documents for the land. They don’t have it. Your foreign minister has admitted that much publicly. So what are you talking about?

War will not break out between Ghana and Nigeria. I don’t even know what all this hullabaloos is about. If Ghana doesn’t want Nigerians in their country, let nigeria take its citizens out. In turn, Nigeria can also deport Ghanaians living in Nigeria. Is is as simple as that. Why go to war over such a simple matter?

Typical of Ghanians... Inability to reason critically.

We all know about the scarcity of land in Ghana and that is why I mentioned earlier on. The whole of Ghana in landmass is not bigger than Kangi Hydro Power Plant/ Kangi games reserve in Niger State. What's the point exchanging comments with people who is being dealt with by nature.
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by AlabiJ: 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
Coldie:
What exactly does ghanians contribute to our economy?

Adoko bitters. shocked
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Noisyrians: 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
You are still talking nonsense! The whole landmass of Ghana is not bigger than Kanji dam? What is the size of kainji dam? And who gives a fvck about landmass? Nigerians are fleeing in their thousands every day to Ghana, in search of economic succor grin many of them are waiting for the borders to be opened so they can run to Ghana grin And you are here typing stvpid things grin naija don pafuka grin

Zenithpeak:

We all know about the scarcity of land in Ghana and that is why I mentioned earlier on. The whole of Ghana in landmass is not bigger than Kangi Hydro Power Plant/ Kangi games reserve in Niger State. What's the point exchanging comments with people who is being dealt with by nature.

2 Likes

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Baldeagle1: 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Rossinky:
No be una fault.

It is our federal govt that is even wasting time and stooping low to be exchanging letters with you.

By the time we sponsor rebel movements to destabilize your country and scatter that your ''peaceful society'', una eye go clear.

Tiny country feeling funky.

If some country were to do this to Nigeria, destabilize it, sponsor militant attacks and terrorism and kill innocent people in return for border closure, how do u think Nigerians would react ? Murdering people for economic reasons ? That's terrorism. Much rather just cut ties with Ghana than this insanity.

1 Like

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Noisyrians: 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nigerians can reason critically and yet their country is the poverty capital of the world grin

Zenithpeak:

2 Likes

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Noisyrians: 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Haba, this one Na fight? If Ghanaiahs don’t want Nigerians in their country, eno be by force now? Don’t ever underestimate Ghana,Huh? Ghana is capable of making things far more messier than it is in your sh1thole. By the way, why are your citizens rushing to a “ tiny” country? Arrant crap!

Rossinky:
No be una fault.

It is our federal govt that is even wasting time and stooping low to be exchanging letters with you.

By the time we sponsor rebel movements to destabilize your country and scatter that your ''peaceful society'', una eye go clear.

2 Likes

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Zenithpeak(m): 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
Noisyrians:
Nigerians can reason critically and yet their country is the poverty capital of the world grin

No point exchanging comments with you bro.... Ghana is the best country in the world. Right?
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Noisyrians: 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ghaba is not the poverty capital of the world grin in Ghana, people are not kidnapped for a ransom of a bottle of coke and gala grin at least Ghanaians enjoy regular electricity grin Ghana’s economy is not in recession grin grin grin grin grin

Zenithpeak:

No point exchanging comments with you bro.... Ghana is the best country in the world. Right?

2 Likes

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by iboboyswag(m): 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zenithpeak:

Your points are clearly spelt out without any ambiguity except for the patriotic arrogance which was displayed in your choice of words.

Nigeria is taking back his country from our West African neighbors with help of mischievous countries like China and the Arabians. We are taking our land back from countries that are weaker than us but surrendering it to the stronger ones.

We need to look into this issue holistically, and balance our position in the scheme of things. Nigerians were being victimized in Lebanon, United State, Turkey, UAE etc. It took one person from Nigeria to airlift our brothers out of xenophobic South Africa when our government lost every diplomatic wisdom and ideas to handle it, but they can beat their chest and threatened life our of them while our sovereignty was being signed away on paper in the name of accessing Asian Tiger loan.

Granted, the loan terms are questionable but that's not the subject of this discuss... so that we do not derail, mention me in a separate thread where a topic of this nature is being discussed and I would respond with my opinion on that matter.
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by iboboyswag(m): 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
War has been fought for much more sillier matters. But we would not entertain you guys... there are more ways to kill a dog.

Noisyrians:
Stop talking rubbish! You think Ghana is a country Nigeria can easily push around?

As a Nigerian, you should be ashamed that your diplomats in Ghana went to acquire a piece of land for your country embassy and did not acquire the needed documentation. Or you think buying a piece of land is like buying groundnuts from the market? . Tell your government to produce the relevant documents for the land. They don’t have it. Your foreign minister has admitted that much publicly. So what are you talking about?

War will not break out between Ghana and Nigeria. I don’t even know what all this hullabaloos is about. If Ghana doesn’t want Nigerians in their country, let nigeria take its citizens out. In turn, Nigeria can also deport Ghanaians living in Nigeria. Is is as simple as that. Why go to war over such a simple matter?

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by PAQ(m): 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
Rossinky:
No be una fault.

People like u make countries like Ghana treat us this way.

Its over when u hear Chad & Niger kicking us out too
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Zenithpeak(m): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
Noisyrians:
Ghaba is not the poverty capital of the world grin in Ghana, people are not kidnapped for a ransom of a bottle of coke and gala grin at least Ghanaians enjoy regular electricity grin Ghana’s economy is not in recession grin grin grin grin grin

I've tolerated you and your Ghana enough and I'm no more interested.

Ghana is even better than the United States, United Kingdom and Oman put together. Accepted!

Can I have my peace now? or I should just ignore your misdemeanors?

Imagine? Of all people in this world! grin
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Zenithpeak(m): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
PAQ:

People like u make countries like Ghana treat us this way.

Its over when u hear Chad & Niger kicking us out too

I also thought they are reasonable, civilized and mature until I met one of them here on Nairaland.... Just forget about them and thank God you are not one of them. They are absolute disaster of a human being. That's my conclusion about them.

Edited;

(after I went through @Noisyrians profile and comments)

Just check him out and you will conclude that it is better to plant your grain than giving it to a dying Ghanian.

That guy made me understand why they are so black. Not just their skin colour but also in their mind.

No wonder, all stars shines and glitters but Ghana's star remains black.

My late grandma once lived in Ghana in the 60s/early 70s with her family including my dad among the Krobo tribe. These people are so hostile to the point that, they will pack sand with their hands and throw it into the pounded yam she's making for to sell to people.

I will request my dad's permission to reveal some information about his life in Ghana.

Please go through his all his comments on Nairaland and I hope some moderators should also pick interest @Noisyrians.
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Basher8583: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
Y
anonimi:

For starters Ghanaians ($2,202) are richer than Nigerians ($2,028) in GDP per capita.

Are you just looking at the figures or what made up the figures.
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by mentored: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
oshozondii:
https://twitter.com/DeleMomodu/status/1300068987167010817?s=19

You can imagine Jamaica

Or Mexico

Writing this long rubbish to America

Weldone Zombies
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by vaxx: 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
Basher8583:
Y

Are you just looking at the figures or what made up the figures.
they are both minerals driven economy
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by vaxx: 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zenithpeak:

I also thought they are reasonable, civilized and mature until I met one of them here on Nairaland.... Just forget about them and thank God you are not one of them. They are absolute disaster of a human being. That's my conclusion about them.

Edited;

(after I went through @Noisyrians profile and comments)

Just check him out and you will conclude that it is better to plant your grain than giving it to a dying Ghanian.

That guy made me understand why they are so black. Not just their skin colour but also in their mind.

No wonder, all stars shines and glitters but Ghana's star remains black.

My late grandma once lived in Ghana in the 60s/early 70s with her family including my dad among the Krobo tribe. These people are so hostile to the point that, they will pack sand with their hands and throw it into the pounded yam she's making for to sell to people.

I will request my dad's permission to reveal some information about his life in Ghana.

Please go through his all his comments on Nairaland and I hope some moderators should also pick interest @Noisyrians.
so when has stereotyping becomes the standard of judgement . Can we say majority of those arrested abroad from Nigeria related to drug trafficking offence are igbos therefore all igbos Nigerians are criminal and dug baron?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Zenithpeak(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
iboboyswag:

Granted, the loan terms are questionable but that's not the subject of this discuss... so that we do not derail, mention me in a separate thread where a topic of this nature is being discussed and I would respond with my opinion on that matter.

I want to sincerely apologise to you for not seeing things your way since, and I regret trying to be humane and considerate towards the plight of Ghanians concerning the boarder closure issue.

I completely forgot that wise saying which says: never be kind to a snake! You may be wondering why I'm saying all these, right? Check this guy out @Noisyrians

I discovered that Ghanians are very bad people and worst set of humans alive in these modern age. I tried being reasonable towards unreasonable people. They hate we Nigerians with passion... Always rejoice at our misfortune. They lack sportsmanship spirit and always contentious against Nigeria in all things including jollof rice.

May President Buhari of Nigeria never remember to reopen that boarder forever.

I'm sorry once again my patriotic brother.
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by iboboyswag(m): 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Don't sweat it, they are a bunch of fvcktards!

Zenithpeak:

I want to sincerely apologise to you for not seeing things your way since, and I regret trying to be humane and considerate towards the plight of Ghanians concerning the boarder closure issue.

I completely forgot that wise saying which says: never be kind to a snake! You may be wondering why I'm saying all these, right? Check this guy out @Noisyrians

I discovered that Ghanians are very bad people and worst set of humans alive in these modern age. I tried being reasonable towards unreasonable people. They hate we Nigerians with passion... Always rejoice at our misfortune. They lack sportsmanship spirit and always contentious against Nigeria in all things including jollof rice.

1 Like

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Zenithpeak(m): 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
vaxx:
so when has stereotyping becomes the standard of judgement . Can we say majority of those arrested abroad from Nigeria related to drug trafficking offence are igbos therefore all igbos Nigerians are criminal and dug baron?

I have no problems with Igbos or any tribe in this world and this thread is not about Igbos, so nobody should drag anybody here.

My point is very clear, anybody from Ghana or anything from Ghana receives less favourably attention from me and that starts from today.

I don't hate people and I always try to identify with people from other places, willing to know about them, their culture, food, lifestyle etc. You will never caught me bashing other tribe or ridiculing other nationals but checking that guy's account made me change my mind towards Ghana and all about them. That may change latter o, but as is were today, stereotype reigns.
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by dasparrow: 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
soleexx:
Just evacuate the Nigerian citizen, its clear they don't want them anymore...

And you can as well trade evacuation.

Good idea. I think that both countries should end all diplomatic ties. Let all Nigerians living in Ghana move back to Nigeria or any other country of their choice albeit legally and let all Ghanians living in Nigeria equally move back to Ghana so that peace will reign.

It is not a must to reside in Ghana. Why do Nigerians continue to insist on living in countries whose citizens are hostile towards them? Where is your dignity Nigerians? Instead of you people to hold your leaders accountable so that we can all contribute to making Nigeria a great nation that she was destined to be, you all choose to be silent and complacent.

Now an increasing number of people around the world do not want you in their country again. We better wake up as a people.

Buhari should please contact his colleague the president of Ghana and tell him that since Nigeria and Ghana are not getting along, let's cut all diplomatic ties so that peace will reign. Let Nigerians stay in their lane and Ghanians in theirs.

My humble submission.
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by femolii: 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Nigeria should no longer recognize Ghana degrees for NYSC.

That should shut down the numbers of Nigerians going to Ghanian universities.

Next stage

You are right.
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Noisyrians: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
Rubbish! Pure rubbish! Can’t you nigerians stay in your country if Ghanaians don’t want you in their country? grin The way you nigerians are talking, it is as if it’s the right of Nigerians to be in Ghana. They will shout ecowas, but you Nigerians don’t even respect ecowas protocols. The thing don tire me sef grin Let nigerians stay in country, let Ghanaians stay in their country. Come to Ghana and see nigerians everywhere. I know millions more are waiting for the border closure to be lifted so they can ran to Ghana grin tell your countrymen to stay in their country joor grin

Ghanaians hate nigerians? Tell me one country that loves Nigerians cool

Zenithpeak:

1 Like

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Wizzzzmike: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
iboboyswag:
War has been fought for much more sillier matters. But we would not entertain you guys... there are more ways to kill a dog.

Dude Nigeria can't do shit lol
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Noisyrians: 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ibo boy, Ghanaians are busy building their country. You Nigerians should focus on building your country too. Twice, in 1983 and 1985, Nigeria deported Ghanaisn en masse. Ghanaians went back home and rebuilt their country. Now that they have succeeded in rebuilding their country, Nigerians are claiming they should be granted the same rights as citizens of Ghana. That is arrant nonsense!

Look, stop talking crap. Nigerians can’t do shishi to Ghana.. Nothing. Absolutely nothing!

iboboyswag:

2 Likes

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by iboboyswag(m): 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
That crass you call a country... 2 local governments in Niger State.
Mtcheew... No comment!

Noisyrians:
Ibo boy, Ghanaians are busy building their country. You Nigerians should focus on building your country too. Twice, in 1983 and 1985, Nigeria deported Ghanaisn en masse. Ghanaians went back home and rebuilt their country. Now that they have succeeded in rebuilding their country, Nigerians are claiming they should be granted the same rights as citizens of Ghana. That is arrant nonsense!

Look, stop talking crap. Nigerians can’t do shishi to Ghana.. Nothing. Absolutely nothing!

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by iboboyswag(m): 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
Like we sneezed on August 6th 2019, and you all caught cold? I said, even a crippled Nigeria is greater than the whole of Ghana x10

Wizzzzmike:

Dude Nigeria can't do shit lol

1 Like

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Zenithpeak(m): 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
Noisyrians:
Rubbish! Pure rubbish! Can’t you nigerians stay in your country if Ghanaians don’t want you in their country? grin The way you nigerians are talking, it is as if it’s the right of Nigerians to be in Ghana. They will shout ecowas, but you Nigerians don’t even respect ecowas protocols. The thing don tire me sef grin Let nigerians stay in country, let Ghanaians stay in their country. Come to Ghana and see nigerians everywhere. I know millions more are waiting for the border closure to be lifted so they can ran to Ghana grin tell your countrymen to stay in their country joor grin

Ghanaians hate nigerians? Tell me one country that loves Nigerians cool

Ignored!
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by Noisyrians: 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
Shameless ibo boy. Two local governments in niger state are equal to Ghana? So why are nigerians crying because Ghanaians are kicking your azzes? grin It is this type of nonsense that infuriates Ghanaians the more. Since you think Ghanabis an irrelevant country, we will help nigeriansbpack theirbload and go back to their country. Chikena. Nothing spoil now. Nonsense upon nonsense

iboboyswag:
That crass you call a country... 2 local governments in Niger State.
Mtcheew... No comment!

1 Like

Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by dasparrow: 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
So I went ahead and read the letter. I love the way Ghana's government outlined all the accusations levied against them by the Nigerian government one by one and gave a convincing counter argument. I was impressed.

The Ghanian government ended their letter by stating that their President will reach out to our President so as to address these issues of concern which both nations have. Hopefully, both nations can come to a peaceful resolution.

Peace is what we need. Unity amongst all Africans is what we need. Let's stop the hatred and unite for a better Africa. Africa as a Continent will be better for it. Shalom!
Re: "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed by EgusiShankly: 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
TheManhattan:

Omo forget all these insults jare. E no dey do anything jor. But you see wetin I tell you so go do am . Renounce your citizenship just leave us as we dey if the country done tire you so . I'm a very Proud Nigerian regardless of our lapses. No one will insult my country and I'll join them in doing that never. You insult my country. I'll come for you period. If the country no meet your expectation do your part to change it or leave !
I just tired...

Do ur part make country beta. Nna lie..

Oya dey go ur own.For where

But insults, hatred and complain . dem Sabi

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance / 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' / Babagana zullum Spotted Riding Bicycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.