Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,013 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

6 Unknown Selling Secrets You Must Know To Start Making Sales In Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Unknown Selling Secrets You Must Know To Start Making Sales In Your Business (167 Views)

Affiliate Marketing Secrets You Are Not Supposed To Know! / Selling Secrets & Strategy. / This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Unknown Selling Secrets You Must Know To Start Making Sales In Your Business by tohyble(m): 2:21am On Aug 31, 2020
6 Unknown Selling Secrets You Have Been Kept Away From, That Will Make You 10X Money in Your Business Now

If you will give me just 3 minutes out of your time, I guarantee you will start making 10X sales in your business right now.

You are not making sales because you are doing what most people are doing.

Why?

Most people are doing the wrong thing.

Once upon a time, when I was importing goods from China, all I use to do is post my goods on whatsApp Status, sending to people privately hoping they will buy from me

In fact, I have a WhatsApp group where I post pictures of my goods.

I also use to post to my friends to help post on their status.

I basically use to beg people to buy from me.

But I can count the number of sales I made....it was really heartbroken�

But if a dummy like can receive alert from selling my products every single day without begging anyone or spamming anyone...then anyone else can.

You see I studied Anatomy in school so I do not even know anything about sales or marketing or how to do business.

Maybe that's why I didn't really make sales.

My life turn around when I get to know the secrets behind selling anything to anyone.

Since I started implementing the secrets, I have never for once beg people to buy my product...rather they beg me to take their money

The reason is that I have many strategies that work.

These strategies work for me and is working for those I have taught. And will work for you too.

These secrets cannot be found in any book or online but if you know them, a day will not pass without you selling your product

My goal this year is to train 500 business owners on how to make 10X sales in their business.

So here is what I have prepared

- 6 Hidden Secrets You Can Start Implementing Now To Sell Anything to Anyone without begging them

- 5 Non-Coding Simple Step on how to create an online store for your business without owing a website in less than 10 minutes

- Secrets of Importing goods from China with Contacts of trusted and reliable agents

- A 6-Step Process on how to gain thousands of followers on Instagram without staying on Instagram all day

- A 3-Step process on how to get new customers and turn them to paying customers that work all the time

However, I need a commitment from you. I call it commitment because what you don't commit anything to, you won't be focus on it.

The worth of all you will be getting is more than 30,000Naira. However, you will only be paying 5,000Naira if you are passionate about making more sales in your business

To further help you with the payment, I have further subsidized, slashed, crushed (tell me more) the price to $4.5(1,750Naira) if you pay within the next 48 hours.

I have trained over 200 business owners on how to boost sales in their business with all of them doing fine.

Any Guarantee?

Yes, my reputation is on the line here. If you do not get 10X the value of what you paid for by making more sales in your business, then come for a refund after the class.

In fact, I will also stop teaching people anything online and return back to the Anatomy Lab...watching and grooming dead bodies�

The goal is to ensure you start making 10X sales in your business

In nutshell, this is a FREE CLASS and if you don't come in, nothing changes with me but you lose.

If you don't register, you lose and I gain. If you register, you gain and I gain too. Either ways I gain.

Any other bonuses?

- Access to 5 ebooks on how to sell like crazy you will never find free online: Valued at $40

- Access to my library worth $50 on how to write adverts that make people beg you with their money.

The choice is yours to make now.

Pay into;
Toyyib Abdulganeey
UBA

Send payment proof to https:///2347064510606

You can choose to continue not making sales in your business or take responsibility now.

1 Share

Re: 6 Unknown Selling Secrets You Must Know To Start Making Sales In Your Business by mattsvibes: 3:44am On Aug 31, 2020
The pen gripper

1 Like

Re: 6 Unknown Selling Secrets You Must Know To Start Making Sales In Your Business by tohyble(m): 9:48am On Aug 31, 2020
Yes, mattsvibes

(1) (Reply)

. / Publish From Your Phone / Looking For Fast, Affordable, Cheapest Website Design With 24/7 Customer Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.