Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor (61810 Views)

#BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online / BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' / Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor by StagethemTVee: 11:05am On Aug 31, 2020
Wisdom knows your name
bkool7:

Thank God I tot this way before my mother die.
I always dream of what I'll do for her when I become rich.
But one day while I was about to send 2k recharge to a lady. I just reason to myself. What about my mother?
Since then whatever I want to do for any lady , I make sure I do twice for my mother.
She died when we least expected it.
But I can now look back I say, I have done many thing that my mum deserve even though I am not yet as wealthy as i plan to be.
The time to do whatever you plan is now. Do or say the little you can afford now. No one knows tomorrow
Re: Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor by Playermayweda(m): 11:13am On Aug 31, 2020
Everyone wants to feel like they can say something smart,But sometimes they need to read first,When he was sick people were worried asking about his health,but status was hidden,Now he is dead u are talking as if we shouldn't celebrate his life and all he has done,U have some points there tho,but the nonsense there is just too much
Re: Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor by zudozz: 11:15am On Aug 31, 2020
Nobody wey know this girl when she started wey go still like her..becos she was one of the finest girls to ve come out of nollywood. But now... sagged boobs fake tatoo stretch marks bleaching cream loudmouth have spoiled her!

1 Like

Re: Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor by VULCAN(m): 11:15am On Aug 31, 2020
You should know her type don't read much.

They usually spend their days in salons and gyms while waiting for alerts from Big Gods

Stanweezy:
What if the person hid his or her health status from cyber space, I guess she didn't read the part where he never disclosed what he was passing through to the public.
Re: Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor by Skyoil: 11:52am On Aug 31, 2020
femi4:
Fish brain, nobody knew he was sick
non answer this expert oilwell

Re: Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor by Akanoaaa(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

Thus said the fake griller!!!
E pain her
Re: Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor by Akanoaaa(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

Thus said the fake griller!!!
E pain her
Re: Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I knew he was sick. It was so apparent, so glaring, he didn't need to succinctly say it. He wanted people to simply see him as that strong man who played panther and not a man to be pitied. He knew he had a short time to live actually.

You knew he was sick but did you know it was terminal? Are you in anyway supporting what she said?
Re: Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor by manunitedbabes: 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
cool madam we don't no he is sick, if u like don't open up when snake bite u for solution hmmmmm
Re: Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor by Classickj(m): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
Vulcanheph:
See This evening newspaper wey politicians and g-boys don use Catch Cruise finish is seeking unnecessary attention.......she probably doesn't know that the guy kept his medical condition private.
evening newspaper
You be weray ooh
Re: Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
post=93410977:
In October 2014, Feige announced that Black Panther would be released on November 3, 2017,
With Chadwick Boseman cast as T'Challa / Black Panther.
Boseman did not audition for the role, and he earned $2 million for appearing in the film.

Btw,
We Just got to know he has a Yoruba root 

RIP man.

He was a good man.

He lived a good life.

#WakandaForever
No one asked you
Re: Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor by Rushna27(f): 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
she is making a very good point. pple are fond of it. no show of love wen u are alive but Wen dead, dey can buy the most expensive flower to waste away..... stupid mindset of funny set of pple. let's learn to celebrate life more dan death cos who is dead can't experience ur useless show of love anymore...
Re: Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor by Snoopfundz: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
femi4:

Fish brain indeed
Re: Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor by zrocky: 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Actress Angela Okorie has blasted Nigerians sharing pictures and videos of late Black panther actor, Chadwick Boseman. In her opinion, people are celebrating him with so much loyalty now that he is dead. She wonders were all these celebrtion was when he was sick. She shared the video with the caption

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEhCLBmDhVZ/?igshid=dggbf2ii2twl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTZZGGnBmLo
this one want to trend. Didn't she hear he kept his illness private. Yeyebity
Re: Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
Babe u fall my hand which kind mumu talk b dis
Re: Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor by Emmypure: 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
I don't even know her
Re: Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor by oaugraduate1234(m): 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nonsense talk
Re: Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor by MrMurdah: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
Why must you advertise your crass ignorance like this?

No one not even his co stars knew he was undergoing treatment.
Re: Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor by Jimbadly: 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
samincredible44:
no be this girl wey them shoot 18 bullet for head

Yea, she's a real nigga. 18 bullets can never kill a real nigga. Just like Tupac said. grin grin grin
Re: Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor by chuckdee4(m): 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
Stanweezy:
What if the person hid his or her health status from cyber space, I guess she didn't read the part where he never disclosed what he was passing through to the public.

She clearly wanted to just jump on the band wagon without reading, what else do we expect from a grade Q Bollywood actress
Re: Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor by Champagnegold: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
His worst is best than all about your ashawo carear, let alone your little boys.... if na u die we go chop there without appreciating..
Re: Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor by lavenjcrown(m): 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
femi4:
Crayfish brain calling someone fish brain. If you'll know that you are a real fan of him, you should have know about him when he was sick.
Re: Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor by Unrated900(m): 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
You get more likes when you are dead.
Re: Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor by opiraxy(m): 12:37am On Sep 01, 2020
Still be nice to them, show concern and show love

Stanweezy:
Re: Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor by Kaycethesage(m): 1:44am On Sep 01, 2020
Where did they did this yellow Hausa bororo from
Re: Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor by Coolgasman(m): 6:37am On Sep 01, 2020
athaboi:
She's correct
No she's not entirely correct because Mr Chadwick kept his ailment private from the media. How else can we then know that this great man suffers from cancer. We all would have sent out our support and prayers
Re: Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor by suremanpatriot: 9:52am On Sep 01, 2020
this gurl is lookin more uglier than ever,if there is any english lik that undecided
Re: Chadwick Boseman: Angela Okorie Blasts Nigerians Mourning Late Actor by Gordieshegz(m): 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
Stanweezy:

Even before his death people celebrated him and his role in black panther, so what's the fuss about supporting him during his trying time when we don't have prior knowledge of. FYI he was coming in and out of hospital during the filming of black panther.

Well, I get your point bro.
Though my point is many people are walking with mines of troubles within them and they may not talk about them.

So we need to check our act of bullying people while they are alive, then rendering eulogy when they are dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osita Iheme: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Series For Aki / Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card / Portable Gets New Face Tattoo In Cyprus (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.