Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,402 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

If Your Phone Isn't Making You enough money Throw It In The Trash Can - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If Your Phone Isn't Making You enough money Throw It In The Trash Can (131 Views)

Don't Throw It Away Yet! Nigeria Youngest Engineer Warns / These 5 Phrase Could Be The Reason Why Your Cv Always Hits The Trash Can / These 5 Phrases Could Be The Reason Why Your CV Always Hits The Trash Can! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Your Phone Isn't Making You enough money Throw It In The Trash Can by Dominiom(m): 6:49am On Aug 31, 2020
If your phone doesn't make you enough money throw it in the trash can

I can't help but repeat this Until it dig deep in your brain.

Proverty is not the fault of your parents or any evil spirit.......

Even if you fast from now till who knows when, God will only answer you when you have taken a step forward.

The difference between a rich man and a poor man is INFORMATION.

What did you notice about all the rich men in the world today, Jeff bezos, mark Zuckerberg, bill gate, Warren buffet.

They all have a certain INFORMATION that makes them stand out.

So I have come to you today, not as a messenger but as your lecturer to deliver an information that will move you from where you are to where you haven't dreamt off.

If anyone told you it's impossible to make money online, the person needs deliverance..

There is a difference between a high income skill and a high income job.

A high income skill is a skill like Copywriting, graphics design, web design, SEO, Digital Marketing, coding e.t.c.

These skills can take you 7 days to learn with the right tutor and materials.

These skills are always needed by the society and doesn't depend on the time but by results.

High income jobs like medicine, engineering, law, accounting e.t.c will take years to master and the money you earn from your job depends on the hours you work.

The sweet thing is that these skills can be applied on freelance sites like uPwork, Fiverr e.t.c which will pay you in foreign currency working for clients that value your skill.

Do you know if you save 1 naira for the whole year, you will end up getting $1

Yes... N1 times 365 days will give you $1

So what of 1 million dollars in Naira.

That is three hundred and sixty five million Naira (365,000,000)

Can you see it's worth it to make money in dollars

If you are making money in dollars, it will be easier for you to spend it in Naira.

And the most powerful platform to make your dollars is on Fiverr.

Fiverr is an online marketplace where you can offer your high Income skills in exchange for hard dollar currency.

It's a place where you sell your skill as a service to buyers, it could be a talent or anything that can be sold.

Why don't you join this marketplace and make money from home by working 5 minutes in a day using Strategies only me and my students know.

With over 3 million buyers on Fiverr, who are making an order every 5 second.

You don't want to miss this Gold mine opportunity which brings us to the Fiverr Masterclass

I want to take Time to pour my brain on you showing you all the kept Strategies to selling your skill on Fiverr.

Note anyone can learn this, even if you didn't get A1 through all the period you spent In school.

You can still make money Fiverr as I'll be teaching you the basic skill you can offer on fiverr to make money.

And the fun thing is that you can learn all these in 1 week, the end this year as a big boy or a big girl as the case may be.

So in this class I'll be explaining to you for 1 week how to get Clients on Fiverr and most importantly how to withdraw your money from this foreign site.

Here are what I've prepared for you again:

- How To Create a Killer Seller Profile to attract buyers on demand.

- How To create an Optimised Fiverr Account

- How to create Gigs that sells over and over again and Modify Your gig for Maximum earnings.

- How to be a successful fiverr seller(video bonus)

- Fiverr Test and Buyer request and description scripts you need to use.

- Where to get free images and How to create Video Animation for your gigs.

- How to Move to your next level on Fiverr and get your first order.

- How to write an irresistible buyer request and use the tab efficiently

- How to Maintain Good seller communication and how to leverage buyers to sell more.

- Content Writing, Article spinning and (3) ways to write Non Plagiarized Article

- How to market your gigs in other Platform.

- How To get your first order with the 7 days challenge.

- How to withdraw your funds into your local bank account.

The biggest commitment a person can make is his Money and his time, where your treasure (money) is your heart will also be there.

The true value of all the Content of this class is N100,000 that's why you'll be getting it at the price of N10,000 for the training period of 7 days.

Very cheap but calm down............

It's only *N5,000* for you, but you see that 5k ehn not everybody will be able to afford that amount.

That's why I have slashed and bastardize the training fee from N5,000 to *₦1,000* for only the first 20 people to make payments.

8 slots are already taken as am speaking right now.

to know more about the class click the link below

https:///2347018815827?text=hello%20Dominion%20i%20need%20more%20info%20on%20the%20class%20my%20name%20is
Re: If Your Phone Isn't Making You enough money Throw It In The Trash Can by Emmex45(m): 8:17am On Aug 31, 2020
Wat if you don't have a smartphone but just a button browser phone

(1) (Reply)

Senior UI/UX And Product Designer (native Android OS) / Ember Digital Skills Giveaway / Drivers Recruitment At Beetle Taxis Abuja Office September 202o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.