Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1059335 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
@deri congrats! Shows that research pays. Future applicants, please learn o!

@Chloe I know say you be lady na. I de tell you to free Teeboy na after you finished blackmailing him grin grin
Madam i don hear and learn...thanks oo upon my wahala
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
deri20:

I went for 7 o clock nterview today and my transcript is as follows:
Me: Good morning
VO: Morning
VO: Where are you travelling to?
Me: New York for tourism
Vo: Why did you choose New York?
Me: The attractions am interested in are in New York(I got this from this forum)
Vo: Where do work?
Me: XYZ Bank
VO: What do you do?
VO: Relationship manager(exactly what i filled on the form)
Vo: How much do you earn ?
Me: ..........(quoted the exact figure i filled on my ds 160)
Vo: How long have you been working with them?
Me:......
Vo: Are you married?
Me: Yes
VO: How many children?
Me: One
VO: Do you plan to seek medical attention or give birth in the US
ME: No am not pregnant
VO: Have you travelled before?
ME: Yes
VO: Where?
ME: Ghana, China, Dubai, London and Germany
VO: Pick up your visa on Thursday
ME: Thank you.
I bless God after two refusals, i was granted. I read all the transcripts of people from page 50 to the end. Despite my passport will expire in july 2015 which is less than six months, the grace of God covers my error.I tried to cancel my appointment but flagging error message that i will forfeit my payment. I implore everyone going for interview to read all through other peoples' transcript, fast and pray.
Thank you

congrats ooo....m so happy for you

safe trip to new york city
Re: Usa Visit Visa by deri20: 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Teeboy22:
congrats ooo....m so happy for you

Teeboy22 thanks so much

safe trip to new york city
Re: Usa Visit Visa by deri20: 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
adigunomomama:

Wow! Your home ties and travel experience nah confam, but I wonder why the VO didn't ask why you not travelling with your family as in your husband or your baby. Anyhow sha!

Congrat.

Safe trip to the US.

I was envisaging that question as well . Nairalander you are the best.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
[quote author=deri20 post=29727624][/quote] u welcome ...jzt so happy #Success
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
deri20:
[/quote] u welcome o grin[quote author=deri20 post=29727624]
u welcome o
Re: Usa Visit Visa by deri20: 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
chloe7:
well the only preparation left now is prayers, and I have been praying God perfects everything come 2nd February.
God will do it .

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
deri20:

God will do it .
amen o
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
@deri congrats! Shows that research pays. Future applicants, please learn o!

@Chloe I know say you be lady na. I de tell you to free Teeboy na after you finished blackmailing him grin grin
na real blackmail grin tongue ,me too I filled Newyork for them o and e be like say na 7am appointment sure pass
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
deri20:

I was envisaging that question as well . Nairalander you are the best.
congratulations on your visa approval, you have a really fab travel history and God perfected everything too. I tap into your visa approval oooo kiss
Re: Usa Visit Visa by deri20: 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
chloe7:
congratulations on your visa approval, you have a really fab travel history and God perfected everything too. I tap into your visa approval oooo kiss
My sister na God. I was refused last year May despite my travelling history.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tee12345(m): 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
gentleiphy:

Thanks Tee12345....you saying then its right to go together for the interview using my business summit conference both for myself and her...

Sure. Its couples traveling together for purposes they are well accustomed to. You for the conference, your wife accompanying you but she will be on vacation. Business and Pleasure...just be truthful and precise. I don't see a problem. Your ds160 form is very key. So fill it carefully.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
deri20:

My sister na God. I was refused last year May despite my travelling history.
i'm telling you this people are pretty funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usa Visit Visa by bukahands(m): 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hello house

my interview is next week so am getting ready.

I filled New Jersey in my form cos my family friend who am staying with stays there, if am asked why new jersey what would be the right answer, dhould I say school break, tourism or school vacation (am a student in one of the carribean svhools)

my interview is by 8:30, how early should I be ?

travel history Barbados, London, bahamas

Thank you
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 6:37am On Jan 13, 2015
bukahands:
Hello house

I filled New Jersey in my form cos my family friend who am staying with stays there, if am asked why new jersey what would be the right answer, dhould I say school break, tourism or school vacation (am a student in one of the carribean svhools)

Thank you
Kindly learn fro deri20 interview's experience ....Mind you don't tell them you have someone @ new jersey...they will think you ain't coming back again....#success

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 6:39am On Jan 13, 2015
bukahands:
Hello house

Thank you
You can tell them you are so much interested in new jersey's attraction and stuffs ..
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bukahands(m): 7:44am On Jan 13, 2015
Teeboy22:
Kindly learn fro deri20 interview's experience ....Mind you don't tell them you have someone @ new jersey...they will think you ain't coming back again....#success

I already filled my friends address, plus I still have to resume school after the 2 weeks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 8:46am On Jan 13, 2015
bukahands:

I already filled my friends address, plus I still have to resume school after the 2 weeks
Be honest. Tell the truth. Say what you filled in the form.
Go with evidence you are in school.
For 8:30 appt be there by 6am. Once you are cleared you can even enter with 7:30am folks. Personally, I feel the earlier you are interviewed the better (before their wire start to touch. LoL)
I think your travel history make sense
Good luck and God's grace

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by bukahands(m): 10:04am On Jan 13, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Be honest. Tell the truth. Say what you filled in the form.
Go with evidence you are in school.
For 8:30 appt be there by 6am. Once you are cleared you can even enter with 7:30am folks. Personally, I feel the earlier you are interviewed the better (before their wire start to touch. LoL)
I think your travel history make sense
Good luck and God's grace

Thanks dear, will also try googling tourist centres in New Jersey
Re: Usa Visit Visa by mesef(f): 11:48am On Jan 13, 2015
Hello,I will like to attend my grandma's 90th birthday later in d year n want to apply for a visiting visa.i have budding business(2yrs old n doing well) and I am married(court). Although I won't be going with my husband but with his consent.i have never applied for a passport before talk less of visa anywhere before.. pls What are my chances?thanks.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Solo84(m): 11:59am On Jan 13, 2015
Dear NL, please i would like to know all requirements for my wife delivery in the U.S. I want her to go to the embassy with all documents required but ill need more details for her to be properly equiped. kindly assist. Many thanks.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Solo84:
Dear NL, please i would like to know all requirements for my wife delivery in the U.S. I want her to go to the embassy with all documents required but ill need more details for her to be properly equiped. kindly assist. Many thanks.
check the other thread, it's the answer to your question, go through it with a biro and paper so you can jot it down, you need account statement of the sponsor, doctors correspondence, book an extended stay apartment too, evidence of your job here and some other documents

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Solo84:

All the info here https://www.nairaland.com/617280/give-birth-usa-cost-procedure

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
chloe7:
check the other thread, it's the answer to your question, go through it with a biro and paper so you can jot it down, you need account statement of the sponsor, doctors correspondence, book an extended stay apartment too, evidence of your job here and some other documents
I second that. U need serios sheets of paper and patience. Read from page 1 https://www.nairaland.com/617280/give-birth-usa-cost-procedure

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Solo84(m): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
justwise:

All the info here https://www.nairaland.com/617280/give-birth-usa-cost-procedure

Thanks Justwise, LadyG and chole.

I have gone through the thread before now but what i found missing was the requirements/documentations needed to the embassy which i would appreciate any info regarding it.

Many thanks.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by extrovert6(m): 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
My people, is Benin, Ghana, Tanzania and Kenya good enough for travel history?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
Solo84:

Thanks Justwise, LadyG and chole.

I have gone through the thread before now but what i found missing was the requirements/documentations needed to the embassy which i would appreciate any info regarding it.

Many thanks.
no you haven't gone through that thread Justwise and LadyGuinivere put the link on here because if you have you would have gotten every information from documentation for visa application to point of entry in the US to even doctors appointment when you arrive the usa and child birth, baby's passport and birth certificate, even flight ticket information dey there sef. Click on that link and read, the major states concentrated on basically are AZ,TX,GA and a few others

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyX(f): 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
Kenya has some archeological sites where fossils were discovered.
It has Fort Jesus which was built in the 14th century by the Portuguese.
extrovert6:
My people, is Benin, Ghana, Tanzania and Kenya good enough for travel history?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
mesef:
Hello,I will like to attend my grandma's 90th birthday later in d year n want to apply for a visiting visa.i have budding business(2yrs old n doing well) and I am married(court). Although I won't be going with my husband but with his consent.i have never applied for a passport before talk less of visa anywhere before.. pls What are my chances?thanks.
I wish one can answer and say you have so so and so percentage. The best I can do is outline your pros and cons
Pros:You are married and that is considered tiesa to your home country.
Cons: you have no prior travel history. Folks with virgin passports get the visa but the vo tends to sway favourably toward those that have demostrated a willingness to return back from what they consider greener pastures to Naija.
Your job: IMO I think they prefer salary earners (from the history of this thread)
So I guess it all boils down to your ability to convince and confuse (lol) the vo that you will return to your husband.
Since you said you wish to travel later in the year, cam you and Mr. Mesef afford to take a trip somewhere?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by skyblue69: 2:42am On Jan 14, 2015
Please guys, I need a cheap but decent hotel in or near Obalende. I will be staying there the night before my interview. Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 7:18am On Jan 14, 2015
skyblue69:
Please guys, I need a cheap but decent hotel in or near Obalende. I will be staying there the night before my interview. Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.
...ok...when do u wnt it Nd where r u comng...will check it for ya later...m going towards dat syd..
Re: Usa Visit Visa by skyblue69: 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
Teeboy22:
...ok...when do u wnt it Nd where r u comng...will check it for ya later...m going towards dat syd..

Next week, Thursday precisely. Thank you so much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.