Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1059325 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by loladeowoeye5: 2:03am On Sep 16, 2015
I promised yesterday to give my transcript. Here it goes.My inteview time is 11am me and wife got there on time and went through all the rigorous process.We got passed and to the queue inside embassy for interview.I was never nervous even thou people got denied and people got approved.To our turn at window 9 a white guy in his mid or late 30s

Vo.hello pass your passort pls

Me.say morning wife says its afternoon

Vo.smile and say its afternoon.

Vo. Thumbprint pls

Me&wife.comply.

Vo.why are you going to the states

Me.for vacation and sightseeing i goes on to tell him that my wife is cloaking....by october 8 so we both want to celebrate in a grand style

Vo. Stop looked at my wife and say maddam really?Wife said yes, fliped her passport looked at her date of birth and aske my wife how old is she,wife told him and he said maddam happy birthday.

Vo.where in U.S

Me.Orlando florida

Vo. Why florida

Me. Told him about many interesting places I know about orlando.When I mentioned holy land experince he paused looked at me and said there is no such in orlando and started laughing at me but I was very affirmative and told him to google it right now that he would find it.As we were saying it his colleague came and told him that am right and that I know the country more than him...they both laugh and he said to me that he is sorry cos he did not know.

Vo.where do I work I told him am a business man a C.E.O. I also told him what my company produces.Turn to my wife

Vo.maddam what do you do?wife told him

Vo. Any kids?I told him we have a boy

Vo.Ok my friend your visa is approved picked it up....

Vo.maddam happy birthday once more please have fun when you get to orlando.

The interview lated 5 minute but it was fun.No document checked and he never asked of travel history.

8 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 6:29am On Sep 16, 2015
Safetrip to both of na o! Mr and Mrs Loladeowoeye!

Goodluck Dike today too
Re: Usa Visit Visa by phemmy26(m): 7:01am On Sep 16, 2015
congrats @ loladeowoeye5

visiting the same place also....
Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 7:37am On Sep 16, 2015
vallyofpeace:
Hello house, how are you all doing. Hope ya'll doing good. Leave is over now. I had enough fun. LadyG, Cloe, Prof, spykid and everyone i say make i hail una small. I really enjoyed my Vacay here in United Lagos.

Lol. Glad you enjoyed your stay here. It is well my brother!

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by vallyofpeace: 9:10am On Sep 16, 2015
spykid014:

Lol. Glad you enjoyed your stay here. It is well my brother!

Thank you Dear...
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Dassal! No forget your passport pishure o! Plus makes sure no be d same old pishure u use the last tym get the visa u carry go again

Thanks
Do you know anything about dropbox confirmation letter
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
salsera:

Thanks
Do you know anything about dropbox confirmation letter
*scrunches face to remember
U print your ds 160 confirmation page
U carry your payment reciept
You carry your passport pix and int. Ppt
That's about it. However, the website will surely give u a the correct answer. These are the only stuff I remember submitting so verify with the checklist on the website
Re: Usa Visit Visa by belloluddy: 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

*scrunches face to remember
U print your ds 160 confirmation page
U carry your payment reciept
You carry your passport pix and int. Ppt
That's about it. However, the website will surely give u a the correct answer. These are the only stuff I remember submitting so verify with the checklist on the website
Any need for bank statement and any other supporting documents pls ?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
belloluddy:

I'll answer u but I'll state this. These are the kinda questions I consider as being unfair because there is a checklist on the site and I'm sure u have seen a bank statement isn't needed.
Just carry the few docx mentioned. This is a renewal. If they need more details (which hopefully they won't) theyl call u for administrative processing
Re: Usa Visit Visa by DebsMed: 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
belloluddy:

Your Dropbox Confirmation Letter (you will encounter questions geared towards reflecting your qualification for it or not) will be issued at the end of your attempt to schedule an appointment right after inputing your receipt number, instead of dates opening up to you.... Print and add it to the other stuff LadyG listed (they are there on the website too), you are then good to go. Just go submit at DHL whenever you are chanced. Regards
Re: Usa Visit Visa by olusnext082: 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
Good evening house, I really do appreciate you guyz all the time. I need help here concerning my visa fee payment. I made mistake using my old passport number that will expire in a month time, but I have my new passport already. Am yet to book appointment ooo is there anything I can do to change my visa fee to my new passport number? So that I can book appointment.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Schipolkky2211: 8:24am On Sep 17, 2015
I need help with obtaining visa for my younger brother. He intends to relocate there. My parents will sponsor him. Please what kind of visa should he go and what are the chances of being considered
Re: Usa Visit Visa by NanaF: 8:34am On Sep 17, 2015
Schipolkky2211:
I need help with obtaining visa for my younger brother. He intends to relocate there. My parents will sponsor him. Please what kind of visa should he go and what are the chances of being considered

You should be on the immigrant visa thread then.

For non-immigrant visas, the only time I hear about relocation is people who go on student visas then relocate via legal means such as a company sponsoring them.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 17, 2015
Please which salary is acceptable to present to the consular ?OR how much should one have in his account to go for holiday? Is a 200k before tax ok? or 100k take home? Please advice, your response will be much appreciated.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Dyke004(m): 9:20am On Sep 17, 2015
Thank you my fellow nairalanders, I appreciate all your contribution in this thread. I speacially appreciate my ever read to help Lady G and everyone.
This thread has been of great source of knowledge and there is no reason anyone should patronize agents. Tell your friends and family to come in here and learn.
My transcript is loading.........
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Dyke004(m): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2015
I was denied in May this year when I wanted to go for a religious cinfrenece. I applied alone but on a second tot, I applied for my wife and child but our interview was on a different date.
My wife and daughter were given in July. I reapplied with my mother to visit my younger brother and yesterday we went for our interview and below is our transcript.

My mother is 69 and so they didn't give her any consecion like they usually give to children below 5 and adult above 70. My mother was still managing to stand on line but because the line was too long, my mother was becoming weak and so bending down. Some people who didn't like her posture complained and called the attention of the embassy people to give her chance to have her interview.
Sha after front and back agurment, they decided to fastfward her interview but the VO refused to interview me and my mother together even though we have a family booking. I have to go back to the line and let them interview my mother.
My mother is not literate and so could not understand what the woman was asking. She speaks only Igbo language. When she answered a wrong question and I try to intervene, I was asked to keep quiet or be sent out.
Eventually they got an interpreter and the line was moving and i gone far from hearing what they were asking her but just as i was to go to have my interview, i saw her with the white paper. Halilujah.
Now my transcript.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by yetiebaby: 11:17am On Sep 17, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
[
Azzin? Doth thou not see Fredricko and cozybunch and even my half follow join reply?
Kindly peruse this same page wherein thou art presently for the answers /opinions people kindly proffered
So sorry about that.. I didn't see the replies before I posted that . One last question tho, how do I find Whr I'll input traveling experience on the ds160 pls. Thanks for your prompt response
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 11:30am On Sep 17, 2015
yetiebaby:

So sorry about that.. I didn't see the replies before I posted that . One last question tho, how do I find Whr I'll input traveling experience on the ds160 pls. Thanks for your prompt response
Chai sister! If u be my sister I for don beat u small o! grin
But jokes apart now. U need to calm down and fill the Form
countries visited is travel history. I think there is a time frame
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2015
my uncle died a day to his travel date. lady G could it be his village peeps? lol
Re: Usa Visit Visa by yetiebaby: 11:51am On Sep 17, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Chai sister! If u be my sister I for don beat u small o! grin
But jokes apart now. U need to calm down and fill the Form
countries visited is travel history. I think there is a time frame
Cudnt find Anything related to that Please..
Re: Usa Visit Visa by NanaF: 11:55am On Sep 17, 2015
yetiebaby:

Cudnt find Anything related to that Please..

That's not a required field for female visitors. I'm not sure about male. The travel information there just asks you about travel to the U.S (whether you've been denied a visa, immigrant petition , whether you've been to the U.S etc)
Re: Usa Visit Visa by yetiebaby: 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
NanaF:

That's not a required field for female visitors. I'm not sure about male. The travel information there just asks you about travel to the U.S (whether you've been denied a visa, immigrant petition , whether you've been to the U.S etc)
True cos that's all I could see..thanks much
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
iRyan:
my uncle died a day to his travel date. lady G could it be his village peeps? lol
Hian!!!
The same uncle u did agent for finish cheesy
Accept my condolences dear
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tolman061(m): 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hello house, I have been trying to schedule a new appointment on the us visa application website without success for the past 24 hours. I would like to know if there is an issue with the website or if I am not doing something right.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by oyi2: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
Wow!! That's just crazy. Pele.
iRyan:
Re: Usa Visit Visa by homeboy2015: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hello All, my appointment date is 29th Sep. I want to view the content of my ds-160 form which was submitted about 3 weeks ago. i saved a copy on my pc (the .dat file) . hop it wont affect my application. I appreciate u all.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by omotolani22(f): 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hello house,good afternoon.pls I am here again to learn.the uncle sending me invitation said I have to pay $600 for USCIS filling fee.ave never heard such here in the house.please take note that I do not intend to migrate o,not at all.just wish to go for birthday and xmas break in december.I decided to ask the house make e no be say my uncle dey use style do agent for me ooo.I'll be grateful for your prompt response(s) pls.Lady G,I hail ooooooo
Re: Usa Visit Visa by NanaF: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
homeboy2015:
Hello All, my appointment date is 29th Sep. I want to view the content of my ds-160 form which was submitted about 3 weeks ago. i saved a copy on my pc (the .dat file) . hop it wont affect my application. I appreciate u all.

No, it won't.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
omotolani22:
Hello house,good afternoon.pls I am here again to learn.the uncle sending me invitation said I have to pay $600 for USCIS filling fee.ave never heard such here in the house.please take note that I do not intend to migrate o,not at all.just wish to go for birthday and xmas break in december.I decided to ask the house make e no be say my uncle dey use style do agent for me ooo.I'll be grateful for your prompt response(s) pls.Lady G,I hail ooooooo
I laugh throway my iced tea! Chaiiiii! Ur uncle wan chop u mugu of the highest degree.
Nwanne eh! Run like the wind. Why are u still here? I said run! cheesy grin
NOTHING of the sort biko. I'm still laughing. Kuku book hotel at www.booking.com cos this your kain uncle fit get bad record for the US
Wetin be USCIS fee abeg? U ask am?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by omotolani22(f): 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
@ Lady G,I don run so tey my leg dey touch the back of my head oooo.smiles.I wonder the kain uncle he be ooo,all because I just return from southy and he see say na hotel I spend my 2wks enjoyment there,e say make e obtain hin own for my body join.people can be so heartless.me wey dey run for agent(thanks to this forum)like madt.I googled the USCIS of a thing and got to know its for those migrating and its a fee to process their green card and its even $165 as against the $600 he is asking me ooooo.Unkuluuuuu I don catch u.thanks so much my 5 star genera!!!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Omonjoe(m): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hello all, my brother's friend is sending him an invitation to US. I want to ask what documents my brother need to submit for his visiting visa application and minimum amount he should have in his statement of account. My brother is married, works in a Federal government parastatal, have traveled to UK & have landed properties.

cc: LadyGuniverse, iRyan
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
oyi2:
Wow!! That's just crazy. Pele.
thanks. he's the one you saw at the embassy last month

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.