Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Antichrists Are Still Asking Jesus To Show Them The Father!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Antichrists Are Still Asking Jesus To Show Them The Father!!! (156 Views)

Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / Antichrists Are Already In Our Midst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Antichrists Are Still Asking Jesus To Show Them The Father!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:31am On Aug 31, 2020
John 14:8-9

[8]Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.”

[9]Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

He Christ Jesus is the Father (Isaiah 9:6, 1 Timothy 3:16, John 1:1, John 10:30 etc)

Which Father again do people want to know? Indeed Jesus said YOU WORSHIP WHAT YOU DONT KNOW
Re: Antichrists Are Still Asking Jesus To Show Them The Father!!! by eplanning: 8:18am On Aug 31, 2020
IDOLATER

So much blindness in Christianity. Truth is YAHUAH is not an intangible concept or ideology as we were brainwashed to think as Christians.
He is a being with a face, head, hands and feet. Moses saw his backside. Daniel saw a vision of the Ancient of Days and described someone with negro features (wooly hair).
Daniel 7:9
I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

Trinity is a LIE. The father and the son are neither the same nor equal.
The ANCIENT OF DAYS gave MESSIAH the KINGDOM, the DOMINION and the GLORY.

Daniel 7:13-14
I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

See pillar of cloud and pillar of fire that followed the children of Israel. This is the cloud our BLACK MESSIAH ascended into (Acts 1:9). Our enemies should prepare for the fire that's coming, it will utterly destroy BABYLON for her LIES, ABOMINATIONS and IDOLATORY.

Re: Antichrists Are Still Asking Jesus To Show Them The Father!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 8:30am On Aug 31, 2020
bingbagbo:

John 14:8-9

[8]Philip to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.”

[9]Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

He Christ Jesus is the Father (Isaiah 9:6, 1 Timothy 3:16, John 1:1, John 10:30 etc)

Which Father again do people want to know? Indeed Jesus said YOU WORSHIP WHAT YOU DONT KNOW

Now I know that thou are Antichrist, stirring up Strifes and Contention.

A wicked soul raising up bickerings among the people of God!

May God judge thee!

(1) (Reply)

Joel Osteen Sermon September 9 2020 / My Opinion: Daddy Freeze's Criticism/insults Against Bishop David Oyedepo / Past Live Regression Therapy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.