Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients (29805 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Yoighaman(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2020
botrix:
pls he should come and lay hands on my legs.i want to walk .i want to be complete and hustle,am disabled and jobless.am getting fed up of life.i might do something stupid oneday

Take it easy bro, we feel you...no situation is hopeless, be strong and be of good courage, don't you ever give up.

Thank God you have your eyes intact and you can even come on Nairaland to type and have fun, imagine you were blind. Stevie Wonder and Cobhams Asuquo are in worst situations but look at how strong they have become, they are a blessing and inspiration to people who are physically complete.

Some people crawl on their chest, yet they never gave, some can't even eat through their mouth, they survive through pipes inserted in their stomach.

Many are in the hospitals and prisons, they do not have the good health and freedom you enjoy.

I can write on and on but let me stop here.

So when next you feel like giving up, Bro, just think about these words; then count your blessings, the things you have, name them one by one and you'd be surprised at what the Lord has done for you. Remember that popular song?

Stay blessed and never give up!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 01, 2020
Omoosukejo:
it is only if you believe that you can receive and that's why many of you cannot believe the power of your maker for anything. He has not taken anything from you or anybody and therefore not a scammer like you are the biggest one. All of you here saying derogatory words against the pastor are carrying the mark of the devil waiting to perish except you repented. Pentecostal ddemonstrates the power of God anytime, any day. They're not orthodox. Oluwa tise not Oluwa yose

So God needs us to believe before his powers can be manifest - was that what Jesus did before he woke Lazarus from the Dead? was that what Moses did before he parted the River Nile? was that what Joshua did when he commanded the SUN to STAND STILL? was that what happened to the Walls of Jericho?.. na wa for you and your kind.. FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS ROTTEN DEAD.. keep believing without taking action.. the level of Christianity we have to day is the very reason it has come under attack? Faith-freaks believing without taking Action
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by TOPMAN4LIFE: 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
gypsey:
Satan causes corona? grin grin what about typhoid and malaria? are they also satan's doing? grin where does satan lives? which country is satan from? is satano male or female? grin
Bible says people perish for lack of knowledge, you can't understand until you are born again and believe in the Bible which is the word of God.
Meanwhile, every sickness is caused by satan,
God created human being perfectly until serpent deceived them and made them to sin against God.
It is sin that brought sickness, suffering etc to humans,
Till now, satan is still deceiving people to join him in hell fire by enticing them to sin
Thank God, Jesus Christ came to redeem those who are ready to surrender to him from bondage of sin and to inherit eternal life
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
TOPMAN4LIFE:

Bible says people perish for lack of knowledge, you can't understand until you are born again and believe in the Bible which is the word of God.
Meanwhile, every sickness is caused by satan,
God created human being perfectly until serpent deceived them and made them to sin against God.
It is sin that brought sickness, suffering etc to humans,
Till now, satan is still deceiving people to join him in hell fire by enticing them to sin
Thank God, Jesus Christ came to redeem those who are ready to surrender to him from bondage of sin and to inherit eternal life
grin grin grin if you believe all this above then your own brainwashing has no remedy. who is satan? which country is satan from? i would like to meet satan atleast to buy her/him a drink for been able to brainwash you like this. infact, satan is a genius for been capable of confusing a human beign like you to believe all these rubbish.

stop reading that contradictory fairytale book called bible, that book is full of questionable and unprovable stories.
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by TOPMAN4LIFE: 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
gypsey:
grin grin grin if you believe all this above then your own brainwashing has no remedy. who is satan? which country is satan from? i would like to meet satan atleast to buy her/him a drink for been able to brainwash you like this. infact, satan is a genius for been capable of confusing a human beign like you to believe all these rubbish.

stop reading that contradictory fairytale book called bible, that book is full of questionable and unprovable stories.
I'm not brainwashed at all, you are the one that lacks the knowledge of the word of God.
Bible says in Romans 1:28 that "as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind to do those things which are not fitting".
I'm not following God only bcoz of what I read from the Bible or hear from Pastor.
I have personal relationship with God, l pray to Him and He always answers.
As God exists, satan also exists,
God operates thru Holy Spirit while satan operates thru evil spirit.
If you belong to God, Holy Spirit will guide you not to commit sin .
If you choose satan as you claim, evil spirit will prompt you to commit sin and go against God who created you.
So, it is a spiritual matter,
So, as you are committing sin and going against God, you are already dinning and winning with satan.
At the end of this world, those that belong to God will spend their eternity with God in heaven,
Those that choose satan will spend eternity with satan in hell fire.
It is a matter of choice, l pray God have mercy on you and open your eyes.
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by FatherOfJesus: 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
He cant cos you are real.
botrix:
pls he should come and lay hands on my legs.i want to walk .i want to be complete and hustle,am disabled and jobless.am getting fed up of life.i might do something stupid oneday
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
The Police should start arresting these Religious Fraudsters and Hush-demigods for 419.. these primates cannot even perform one single healing since covid19 pandemic overtook nations, even witches and wizards have stopped operating (has anyone noticed) No deliverance and yet these idiotic Pharisees and Sadducees (Impotent local Babalawos) continue to enslave Nigerians mentally and financially..
Oyedepo go and remit all the tithes you have collected to God's account with Citibank in heaven.. shiiioooooooor lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by botrix(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
He cant cos you are real.
hmmmm
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Joshforeal: 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
Chii59:

Your veil?
Are you a low budget Bobriskey grin
Lol. how na. my yansh is only for departure ooo, no arrivals abeg
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
Joshforeal:
Lol. how na. my yansh is only for departure ooo, no arrivals abeg
grin grin
Re: Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients by Joshforeal: 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
Chii59:
grin grin
na pepper dem u dey for ur dp now ooo. hot hot chii

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft / Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? / How Christianity Was Used To Brainwash Africans Into Submission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.