Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica (73713 Views)

BBNaija: Chichi And Deji Get Intimate Under The Duvet (Photos, Video) / BBNaija 2022: Daniella And Khalid Get Inimate Under The Duvet (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Ike And Mercy Have Sex Under The Duvet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica by viviangist: 8:26am On Aug 31, 2020
#BBNaija: Kiddwaya seen wearing his shorts under the duvet after spending the night with Erica (video)

Big brother Naija housemate, Kiddwaya was spotted wearing his shorts under the duvet after sleeping on the same bed with Erica last night.

The couple spent the night together as usual, after Sunday's eviction process which saw Tolanibaj, Brighto and Wathoni leave the Big Brother House. This is also coming after Erica and Kiddwaya had a heated argument on "disrespect".

Here is the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hi5KpNx_ZE

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica by WinLABSstores: 8:29am On Aug 31, 2020
Some people can never learn...

Disgrace to parents, family and unborn children...

Erica!!!

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica by Ahmed0336(m): 8:31am On Aug 31, 2020
WinLABSstores:
Some people can never learn

with the game Erica is playing, she'll definitely lose both laycon and kid after this show.

203 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica by longetivity(m): 8:59am On Aug 31, 2020
wasted my data to watch this video... I no see anything

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica by tehilah92(f): 9:27am On Aug 31, 2020
WinLABSstores:
Some people can never learn

Aswear! Ha! After all the drama, kid Don see finish, this go cry more after this show eye wey I dey look her
Re: Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica by Made4naijalove: 10:14am On Aug 31, 2020
Re: Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica by ashybabs(m): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2020
I Dunno but is he spose to be seen without it undecided

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica by DianaDis: 11:48am On Aug 31, 2020
My man

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica by Mowsid(m): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2020
Kidd is the real definition of OG

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica by samtee37(m): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2020
Tueh.....

Wetin concern you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2020
B
Re: Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica by Slawormir: 11:49am On Aug 31, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Nakamura

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica by Badonasty(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2020
Lol...Erica mind no comot for this guy papa billions

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica by paulolee(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2020
jus imagine the kind of post the mods are pushing to f p on a monday morning..
about a player wearing his shorts after sex with a confused hoe..
no problem, afterall it seems some nairalanders are enjoying this bbn trashy posts..
modified.....
I jus forwarded the post to bartomeu and he was soo happy seeing kidawire and erica both back to thier fcking business and he promised to call a press conference this evening to announce that messi is free to leave barca to join city...
thanks alot mr op, thanks alot nairaland...pep said i shud thank u guys for makin it possible..

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica by jamalnation(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2020
City don sign messi?

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica by Righteousness89(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2020
Rubbish Mixed with Sodomy, Abominations and Comprehensive Nonsense!

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica by techmo(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2020
cool

Erica is another Chioma Assurance of Davido's empire

She is in on emotional rollercoaster over money

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica by Bobotic(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2020
They fought as usual last night i guess shocked

Lord Have Mercy On Us !!!

5 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 31, 2020
Bloggers cashing out of bb traffic

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica by sylve11: 11:50am On Aug 31, 2020
@op, Make devil scatter me if I dare click on that YouTube video! angry cool

5 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica by Alaga2222(m): 11:50am On Aug 31, 2020
I can't just waste my data just to watch this crazy stuff...

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica by ggirl4real: 11:50am On Aug 31, 2020
Nigerians too like gossip.
Re: Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica by classicfrank4u(m): 11:50am On Aug 31, 2020
E

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica by iCauseTrouble: 11:50am On Aug 31, 2020
shocked
Re: Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica by samtee37(m): 11:50am On Aug 31, 2020
ggirl4real:
Nigerians too like gossip.

Walai

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica by manuel4real(m): 11:50am On Aug 31, 2020
Re: Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica by emmy512: 11:52am On Aug 31, 2020
Heartbreak after the show

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica by AfroKnight: 11:52am On Aug 31, 2020
The housemates’ parents, in fact their entire families should be banned from watching big brother. The awkward cringe-worthy scenes ehn...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's Eggplant Got Nigerian Ladies Talking (Photos) / BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.