Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,734 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard (53024 Views)

N700m Laundering Case: Court Rules Against Ize-iyamu, Insists On Jurisdiction / Idia Ize-Iyamu On A Road Show With Edo State Commercial Drivers Union (Photos) / How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lol. it simply speaks to exactly what Oshiomole's interest is in the whole thing. You cannot label someone a thief and then have him as the next candidate in one breath. Is he no longer a thief?

At least Edo people will know that he is after some other interests other than their own. Its a starting point. He should have chosen a neutral candidate.

He wants to show Obaseki that he can do and undo. It's a power tussle.
Re: Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
Magicians:
Lol

Another brand of foolishness from the foolish party. Ize-Iyamu is busy doing ward to ward campaign in Obaseki hometown n stronghold while Obaseki is massaging the ego of foolish Ipob igbo PDP members on NL

If we were to be in advanced country , Oshiomole would have been arrested long ago. And I trust CNN and Fox news, they will bring out all his past statement on tv daily. Do you remember the mails that exposed Hillary Clinton how it was all on news? The problem we have is that Nigerians do not hold their leaders accountable for their words and past deeds as long as their money can go round. Look at Trump, trying to meet up with all his campaign promises so that it won't be used against him in the next presidential debate while the Democrats are doing all they can to ensure Trump doesn't fulfil them(like the Mexico border wall, Democrats even sued him to ensure he doesn't bring it to fruition) . Nigeria is a careless country where even your citizens will support your misbehaviour because of perceived benefits . We do anything we like, very irresponsible country and citizens.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard by Evercurious(f): 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
favor914:
This is democracy governance is about a party’s policies, not any individual, everything he achieved or didn’t achieve belongs to APC, the Commissioners that served with him, were they chosen solely by Obaseki, or by the party?, that’s how one can identity a selfish person, everything is about me, not us, Dr Oshiomhole & Captain Hosa made the ingrate Governor, or who does Obaseki know in Edo State?, all his influential associates are all Lagos State based. When pdp came to your house last week, you should have asked them to name any project by Obaseki executed under the Umbrella of pdp?

Pls try harder..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard by popesco123: 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
Magicians:
Lol

Another brand of foolishness from the foolish party. Ize-Iyamu is busy doing ward to ward campaign in Obaseki hometown n stronghold while Obaseki is massaging the ego of foolish Ipob igbo PDP members on NL

dont mind PDP, APC ORJI UZOR KALU WILL DEFEAT THEM IN 2023
Re: Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
Pipapi1:
Interested individuals or company are required to submit Quotation for supply and installation of:
1. One unit of 3.5Kva complete solar system
and
2. One unit 5Kva complete solar system

Kindly provide breakdown of costs in your quotation and evidence of similar project done in recent past.

Email: la_bahiq@yahoo.com
Deadline: September 5th 2020
evidence of similar projects done elsewhere lol so there is no starting point for people that want to work for your company, I will pass I would have given you a professional advice but I guess you don't need it
Re: Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard by juszoe82: 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
God will punish your entire generation for mentioning IPOB in your comment. Stupid idiot why didnt you mention your terrorist brothers.

What concern IPOB with your stupid politics.

You will die a shameful death as i have swear for you.

Magicians:
Lol

Re: Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard by Lamasta(m): 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sept 19 is around the corner one candidate will end in premium tears grin
Re: Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard by bilulu(m): 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
favor914:
This is democracy governance is about a party’s policies, not any individual, everything he achieved or didn’t achieve belongs to APC, the Commissioners that served with him, were they chosen solely by Obaseki, or by the party?, that’s how one can identity a selfish person, everything is about me, not us, Dr Oshiomhole & Captain Hosa made the ingrate Governor, or who does Obaseki know in Edo State?, all his influential associates are all Lagos State based. When pdp came to your house last week, you should have asked them to name any project by Obaseki executed under the Umbrella of pdp?

You guys keep calling Obaseki ingrate, did Oshiomole not betray those who made him governor? Did he not insult and betray them? What has Obaseki done that Oshiomonle didn't do to those who made him? You guys should leave Edo people to vote their choice

1 Like

Re: Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard by Clergy20: 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
Magicians:
Lol

It's difficult to look beyond the words of Oshiomhole against Ize-Iyamu in 2016. I strongly believe if APC had this kind of opportunity, they wouldn't fail to exploit it. How do you explain Oshiomhole standing before a podium, waving his immunity and swearing before God, that Ize-Iyamu is a thief. He supported his allegation by not appointing him anywhere in his government for the 8yrs he ruled Edo State, even when the man worked for his re-election. He then crowned it all by appointing Obaseki as the brain behind his economic programmes in Edo State. By his words, he rejected Ize-iyamu and by his action, he supported Obaseki.
Re: Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
favor914:
[s]Very funny wants to impose another ugly bastard incompetent criminal on Edo State like Obaseki? Well said[/s].
why dis one dey bark sef undecided
Re: Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard by philasine(m): 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
Obaseki is acting foolishly, I wonder those urging him on, on the day of the election he will understand that this country has some people that are incharge. Even if you hate your enemy don't hate those who are his friends, Obaseki is been urge on and he ll be left alone on the D-day
Re: Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard by Maobichek: 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
Eriokanmi:
nothing would happen. If you were here last year you'd have seen teeming population of spectators they called supprters during campaigns ahead of the presidential elections. They shared money reach my compound sef. In spite of the billions wasted in that election coupled with massive rigging and the fact that the apc was the ruling party in edo last year and the same federal might you mentioned, PDP still defeated buhari. I voted buhari with no apologies. Then I believed my state was truly pdp traditionally. wait and see what would happen.
. See confidence oh! I will fall back at you after the election base on what you just said, thank you.
Re: Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard by lastburn(m): 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
techmo:
cool

Benin people watch MOU Governor waste their taxpayers money on meaningless childish billboard advert

After employing 1000 special assistant on social media with millions in salary this is the best they can come up with

If this Dumb Obaseki had used that money and screen advert to show Arsenal vs Liverpool community Shield match, BBNAIJA, Mia Khalifa or WWE wrestling match, boys for vote for am

. Na Sense you no get... No be your fault
Re: Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard by zeusdgrt(m): 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
techmo:
cool

Benin people watch MOU Governor waste their taxpayers money on meaningless childish billboard advert

After employing 1000 special assistant on social media with millions in salary this is the best they can come up with

If this Dumb Obaseki had used that money and screen advert to show Arsenal vs Liverpool community Shield match, BBNAIJA, Mia Khalifa or WWE wrestling match, boys for vote for am

Cry me a river
Re: Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard by bigiyaro(m): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
SLAP44:

20 people every minute X next 19 days X population of Edo state = 7 million views grin
this is a Savage uppercut

1 Like

Re: Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard by Lastmankc(m): 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
SLAP44:
Nyesom Wike! grin

When you want to fight, get the best coach.
I swear down. That guy nah another thing

2 Likes

Re: Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard by jimmynauty: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
techmo:
cool

Obaseki pepper dem ... E pain deep
Re: Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard by lastclaire4(f): 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
favor914:

Who taught you that?
Re: Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard by Danwakae(m): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
techmo:
cool

This is thesame Gov Obaseki you praised in APC ... and same Pst Ize-Iyamu u insulted in PDP...

You people will always be the losers...they will always decieve you u and use your brain and cerebellum to fry akara.
Re: Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard by oluwaahmed: 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
MsAllison:
e pain am well well
no space for terrorist party apc

all these ponmo mouth people sef
fine dem no fine
come carry big mouth join.
that's why they act like women and watch Bbnaija instead of reading their hadith grin
na dem dey body shame people pass while it takes all the photo editing apps on play store to make their black big lips a little pink grin

Rekhina lzaa imhotep Gandollaar

Kuku kee mee

Re: Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard by favor914: 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
popez:
APC erroneously thought Obaseki would toe the cowardly path of Ambode cheesy

They felt because he looks and acts gentlemanly that he couldn't fight dirty. Lol

Now, na APC dey preach civility and decorum cheesy
Don’t worry come Election Day, you will realize no honor amongst thieves, nothing like democracy, or else how can Obaseki be elected as Governor under APC & steal their mandate to another party, does that sound like democracy, or political dancing sit?

Yahaya Bello’s victory has been confirmed by the Supreme Court, he will face his good friend Obaseki in Edo State now, he will be rigged out of power, the same way Rv Dr Oshiomhole rigged him in.
Re: Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard by Staro: 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
Apt
Re: Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard by favor914: 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
why dis one dey bark sef undecided
Only a Dog, can hear another Dog barking, when no one seems to hear any Puppy barking?
Re: Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard by kroosx: 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
TBH... This strategy by PDP is extremely � lit
Re: Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard by SirWhiteFish: 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
Interesting times
Re: Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard by popez: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
favor914:
Don’t worry come Election Day, you will realize no honor amongst thieves, nothing like democracy, or else how can Obaseki be elected as Governor under APC & steal their mandate to another party, does that sound like democracy, or political dancing sit?

Yahaya Bello’s victory has been confirmed by the Supreme Court, he will face his good friend Obaseki in Edo State now, he will be rigged out of power, the same way Rv Dr Oshiomhole rigged him in.

Ok
Re: Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard by kroosx: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
Danwakae:

This is thesame Gov Obaseki you praised in APC ... and same Pst Ize-Iyamu u insulted in PDP...

You people will always be the losers...they will always decieve you u and use your brain and cerebellum to fry akara.
You said it all bro... I don't know why voters can't look outside this PDP and apc recycling shit...

Switch parties... Switch enemies... Few years from now don't be surprised to see both of them shaking hands and branding them selves icons.. While the masses has already done harm and made enemies for themselves
Re: Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard by Unified07: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
obehi247:
"APC campaign team just left my house now on their house to house campaigns. They urged me to vote for them, but when I asked them if APC has done well in the last four years in EDO, they shouted" YES!", then I asked who was the APC Governor then, one of them said "Godwin Obaseki".

"OK" , I said to them, "I'll vote for him"
���
NAILED

1 Like

Re: Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard by Eriyoshegz: 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
Na so. Ogbaneeee!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard by olat86(m): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
My political thought;

Oshiomole did not allow this man to rule effectively for his 4 years, is all day in day out agbero fight with Obaseki, he didn't give Obaseki rest of mind as Osho has done with entire APC, causing faction within the party. Obaseki deserve his second time and let's see his true intention for Edo people.
Re: Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard by Eriokanmi: 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
Maobichek:
. See confidence oh! I will fall back at you after the election base on what you just said, thank you.
no qualms

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganduje/Sanusi Feud: Kano Lawmakers ‘Fight’ Over Mace, Disrupt Sitting / Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House / Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.