Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Investment Consultant - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Investment Consultant (266 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment Consultant by hrbizmanagers: 10:43am On Aug 31, 2020
OUR COMPANY

Oxfordgold Providence Int'l Ltd is a Real Estate and investment company committed to reducing housing deficit in Nigeria. We also help investors' funds grow in the Real Estate world.
Our Vision is to transform the investment market where real estate is prominent through commitment to positive change and innovation that redefines the quality and consistency of our investment products that clients can expect from any real estate investment company.

WORKFORCE

As a company, we believe our strength is quality and effective personnel who are capable of projecting the image of the company using quality information and effective customer service.

Our ongoing recruitment is centered upon individuals from different works of life. Smart,business oriented and skillful executives are the major core values for effective delivery in Oxford Gold.

OUR PACKAGE/INCENTIVES

* Attractive Remuneration N200,000 [monthly]
* Car Incentive on target
* Travel Incentive
* Other monetary incentives

WORK EXPERIENCE

Minimum of 3 years working experience in any organisation ( Experience in Financial Organization is an advantage)

HOW TO APPLY:

Send a detailed CV to: oxfordgoldcv@gmail.com
Group website: www.oxfordgroupafrica.com
Re: Investment Consultant by Tundepriintz: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
Opeyemi621:
no vex, done
but u never reply, sent two mails
Sorry bou that bro, been trying to access the mail yet futile. Quote me with your digits, I'll write you.
Re: Investment Consultant by Opeyemi621: 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
mmmm
Re: Investment Consultant by Tundepriintz: 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
Opeyemi621:
Aren't you on whatsapp?
Re: Investment Consultant by Opeyemi621: 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
i am now Sir
Tundepriintz:
Aren't you on whatsapp?
Re: Investment Consultant by Opeyemi621: 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2020
i am Chief, can you search again pls
Tundepriintz:
Aren't you on whatsapp?

(1) (Reply)

Stud Service / Adult Female Boerboel Is Available For Sell / Lhasa Pup Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.